Mahesh's Descent into CFNM Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been quite a while, Mahesh. Since I have seen you." His mom announced flatly. Mahesh just stared dumbly at the three fully clothed women as he stood naked.

"My my, you haven't grown much in other areas. But, wow-" She exclaimed. Aishwarya and Madhumitha could not help themselves. They started giggling. Mahesh squirmed with shame.

"Is that inherited, Aunty?" Mahesh stared in open shock. "Not really. IN fact, quite the opposite."

"MOm!" Mahesh shouted. "Oh! Give it a rest." Aishu and Madhu, however, rounded on him. "Did you just shout at her?" Mahesh squirmed in fear.

"One more mistake form you. A small toenail out of line and you are standing outside." Aishwarya threatened him. Mahesh looked at his mom and she did not say anything. Mom was absolutely not letting that happen but she would not stop them from threatening him this way. That battle, Mahesh had to fight it himself.

"SO, tell us more about Uncle."

"There is not really much to tell." Mahesh once again groaned. He was standing there, buck naked in front of his mother. And, mother was talking about Father's penis?

"So, tell us, Aunty. How was it raising Mahesh here? And, Mahesh, I think the Bhajjis will be ready. Go fetch it."

Mahesh went and fetched them. By the time he came back, the talk turned towards the younger women.

"So, Aishu. Care to elaborate on the countless cocks you mentioned earlier?" Mahesh winced and mom got annoyed. She had really missed this. Girl talk. She had never told Mahesh how wild she had been in college. After marriage, however, she had lost all her friends. It was tough not to feel angry at her husband for this. Especially after he drunk himself to death. The only outlet was Mahesh. And, as of now, Mahesh was an easy outlet. "Mahesh! Stop wincing every time we tell a four-letter word. Men have cocks, women have breasts and vagina. Deal with it."

"Mahesh, get down on all fours. We will use you as a table for our snacks. But first, fetch us another glass of water. And, remember, if you spill again, you don't have any more clothes to lose and there is only one way of punishment left." Madhumitha ended with a finger to the door. Mahesh once again kissed their feet and went into the kitchen. He gave them their water and went down on all fours. "If a single Bhajji falls on the floor!" He was warned.

The three women talked. Mahesh noted how excited mom was as she listened. Aishwarya regaled stories of her conquests, most of which ended with her dumping the man for his ego issues. Madhumitha, who seemed to have a steady relationship with a man for four years admittedly had fewer stories. Aishwarya fed him some Bhajjis from time to time. Soon, it was time to leave.

"Put on your clothes, naked boy!" Aishwarya commanded.

Mahesh jumped to put his clothes on. Aishwarya's old shirt was the only one that was his size. And, it was hideously pink. Well, something was better than nothing. Strangely, mom actually looked disappointed seeing him dressed. They went to the surgeon. The surgeon was very happy Mahesh and his mom had found a benefactor. She was telling them to get this surgery for months. They fixed an appointment for the next evening and left. Both Mahesh and his mother were in very high spirits.

"Once it is done. I am going to hit the biggest lunch buffet this city can offer."

"Mom, you will probably have to wait a few days before you go all out on eating."

"Oh come on, naked boy!" By now, all three were calling him that. "Don't be a spoilsport."

"When it comes to mom's health, I will be." Mahesh retorted. On the way, Aishwarya stepped out to confirm she had enough amount in her account for the surgery tomorrow. Mahesh also got down get some food items. The surgeon had mentioned a detailed diet until the next evening. This left Madhumitha and mom in the car.

"Auntie, I really hope I am not displeasing you by making your son get naked."

"Oh! Don't worry about it. I am having fun as well. And, I am not sure, but I have a feeling that, for some reason, Mahesh is enjoying this too."

"What makes you think that, Auntie?"

"Well, it is either that," Mom replied. "Or, there is something the three of you aren't telling me. Or, are lying about. I don't know what it is."

For the first time, Madhumitha squirmed. Just like Mahesh did. "For now, the two of you seem like decent women. But, believe me. You don't want me as an enemy."

Aishu and Mahesh came back. They got back into the car and Aishwarya drove it straight towards her house. Mom asked her why didn't she drop them at their house..

"Auntie, are you kidding me? You really thought you were leaving my house without dinner?"

"Oh come on, Aishu. We have imposed too much already."

"Auntie, you still don't think of me as a daughter?"

"Well, you still call me auntie, don't you?"

"Okay, mom. Please stay the night at my house. Pretty please. After all, we have to drive you tomorrow anyway."

"Okay. And, as your mother. What the hell is it that you are wearing? As long as under you are my roof-" The four of them laughed. Once she reached the basement, Aishwarya refused to open the child-lock on the passenger side door to let Mahesh out. She just stared at him. Mahesh understood. He took off all his clothes, neatly folded and placed them in his seat. Once she let him out, he kissed her feet.

"You know, I have his old school tie still available." Mom exclaimed. "We should make him wear it so that we can drag his around easily." Why on earth? Just, just, why on Earth? His insides were screaming. But, he did not dare say that. He had no doubts that Madhumitha would make him stand outside naked if he did.

"Interesting idea, auntie." Madhumitha replied. "But, I generally prefer not a shred of clothing to hide behind."

"I think it is a great idea. Look at him, he is hard all the time. We can loop the other end to his hard dick. Think of that sight."

Three people burst out laughing. The fourth one moaned.

They entered the house through the basement entrance. Mom offered to help with the cooking. Aishwarya told her to relax and watch TV. They then rounded on Mahesh.

"Kneel, naked boy." Aishwarya commanded.

Mahesh no longer turned to his mother. Mom seemed to have fully accepted his slave status.

"Naked boy! These are the rules. You don't wear any clothing indoors. You have a mat at the entrance at home, right? There is a mat here also. That mat is your threshold. You are not to step out of that until you get completely naked."

"Yes, ma'am."

"You already do all the chores at home. Or so, mom says. I will frequently follow up with mom and she had better say you are still doing it."

"Yes, ma'am."

"You come here to my house at 5:30 AM sharp. We will start our workouts. Believe me, you will hate and fear me all the time, but the workouts can be smoother if you remember one thing."

"What is that, ma'am?"

"You don't have a choice."

Mahesh grimaced. "Yes, ma'am."

"You will then come to my house, strip naked obviously and clean my house. Sweeping, mopping, washing clothes, hanging clothes, I will allow you to wear pants, just pants to hang clothes outside and finally the utensils. You finish all that, have Coffee here and go straight to Madhu's house. You finish all her chores as well and then go home."

"Little too much, Aishu." Mom cut in. "You are living alone anyway. There won't be much work. Trust me. It is enough if he alternates between you two."

"Ok, mom. You do chores at my house one day and Madhu's house the next."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Finally, foot massages for mom every evening at 7 PM. Mom will not ask for it. You ask her if she wants it, kiss her feet and then massage them. This is absolutely important. Remember the daily routine I just outlined you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"If you miss the foot massage even once, you do the fitness routines on the ground butt-naked."

Mahesh's face formed a small 'O' before replying. "Yes, ma'am."

"Okay, as mom told earlier, my room needs cleaning. Go there while I and Madhu work on the dinner."

Mahesh kissed all their feet again and went to her room. Aishwarya and Madhumitha started cooking. Madhu informed Aishu about how mom suspected something was off. Aishu shrugged. Mom seemed to be onboard with all her rules for Mahesh. It was only a matter of time before she turned from being a reluctant participant to actively contribute to further humiliation for Mahesh.

12