All Comments on 'Mai Ling'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
miomioalmost 18 years ago
Interesting

It was a good story and fairly well written, although as i read it i kept wondering what was embellished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story

A good story, great plot development. Would have been 100% excellent if I'd seen some emotion in the writer's viewpoint. Like Mai Ling's voice when she first asked him to f**k her, it was mechanical. From the writer's actions it seems obvious he felt love, but it should come through more in the flow of the words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

I love it when the punishment fits the crime.

Boyd

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 18 years ago
Excellent story !!

As you know I am a long time advocate of castration with a rusty knife so I greatly appreciate it when the punishment truly fits the crime! Another great one SCORPIO, keep them cumming! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A nice little story

pity it wasn't Pete who got revenge on the M Sgt. Could have left him tied to a tree in the mountains to be eaten by ants.

Revenge is sweet in cases like this. All rapists should automatically be castrated and their cocks cut off so they spend the rest of their days sitting down to piss.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Zen

Just as there is the zen subway bodyslam, so there is now the zen castration. Ah, too bad the poor wife had to suffer as well. She should have drugged or liquored him up.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
yin and yang -

Balance is essential - I recall you using part of this story in other things you have written - it is very disturbing and clearly all to real (at least in concept) - the ends do not justify the means but the ends were just for for the M/SGT.

1zardoz956081zardoz95608over 10 years ago
And?

Great beginning, but what about the sister?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Explains a lot to me

I'd asked and asked as I knew there was more.. If only you told me..

Maybe for another time :)

Your Eejit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous