Maia Laaning Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Once you fail to satisfy me in any subsequent night I shall banish you from my harem, and I'll revert to systematically enjoying the charms of all the other ladies in my harem. Not to worry, I'm not as bloodthirsty as Shahryar, so I won't have you beheaded. Instead, I shall have you transported back to your homeland.'

Thereupon, every night for the next one thousand nights, Maia entertained the sultan Selim carnally. Every night Maia instigated a different sexual action which kept the sultan Selim's interest alive without provoking any interest in him to make love to any other of the ladies in the seraglio.

On the one thousandth and one night, Maia said to the sultan Selim, 'Like Scheherazade, at this time, I have run out of sexual tricks to keep you entertained and devoted to me. Like Scheherazade I've given you three sons. Actually, I've done better than Scheherazade since I'm currently with child again perhaps this time a girl. So, I think I ought to be accorded the same reward as Scheherazade.

The sultan Selim agreed and married Maia. Thereupon, Maia woke up from her dream, and she instantly sported a huge, wicked smile as she recalled her dream.