Maia Needs a Wingman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to wait. It feels right now."

Rachel didn't answer him, just kept dancing. He felt so good. The arms so strong.

The song ended. People applauded.

Rachel whispered. She couldn't make herself say the words out loud. "My place."

Jeff smiled and said, "I'll follow you."

------------------------- ------------------------- -----------------------------

Rachel drove home slowly, her mind torn between wanting to get home quickly so that she could finish what she's started with Jeff and backing out of it all together. But the car kept going where it knew it should go and she kept checking her rear-view mirror to make sure Jeff was still following her.

She pulled up to her house and Jeff was right behind her. He jogged up to her and they got to her front door together. After several nervous, aborted tries she got the door open. Once in, she wasn't sure what the next step was. "Do you want some wine? I have some in the fridge."

"Sure."

Jeff walked through the living room and into the hallway. He called out, "Rachel, I found something."

Rachel thought, "Oh my God, has Sherlock hacked up a hairball?" She walked quickly towards Jeff. "What is it?"

"The bedroom."

He pulled her to him, held her tight and gave her the kiss that they'd both been wanting all evening. They shuffled to the bed, kissing all the way. Their knees hit the bed, they broke the kiss and clothes started coming off. In less than a minute they were both naked. Now, naked, Rachel was suddenly self-conscious and jumped into the bed and covered up with a sheet.

Jeff climbed into the bed with her and pulled the sheet over them. Once there, their mouths and tongues continued to do battle. Hungry kisses, yearning kisses, both desiring to consume the other. As they kissed, he tried to feel her, to know her all over. He felt her shoulder, her back, her ass. His mouth found her breast and he flicked the nipple back and forth, side to side. And when he sucked on it she felt that her breast was sending a current to her pussy. She fed him one breast and then the other.

Jeff nudged her legs apart and got between them. He started to line up his dick to her pussy. She wondered, if after four years of abstinence if she would be moist enough to receive him. He rubbed his dick up and down trying to coax some of her juices out and trying to get some of his pre-cum on her entrance.

"Let me help." Rachel reached down and took his dick in her hands to guide him to her entrance. He went in, just an inch maybe, then back out. Then back in, maybe two inches. Then a little farther. And finally he was in all the way.

"Aah, Rachel this is good." He laid there a minute enjoying the connection and letting her get used to him. He knew he was bigger than most.

He started to pump. Long, slow strokes- again to let her get used to him.

Rachel still hadn't seen his cock but now she was feeling its full size. She thought, "He's big. It's not a horse's cock but it's big. Maybe seven, eight inches long. And so thick!"

Jeff, now confident she could take him, started to pick up speed.

Rachel lifted her legs and put her feet on his butt to let him know he could go faster, harder.

"This is good, this is really good." She thought. "And now I'm going to make it even better." She pushed on his shoulder and turned so that they flipped. Now Jeff was on the bottom and she was on top. In so doing they had become disconnected so she reached down to re-insert him. For the first time, she saw his dick. "Oh Jesus, Jeff. You're so big!"

Jeff smiled at the compliment. "Do you want to quit?"

"Hell no!"

She lined him up and sank down on him. And then she started to ride him- hard.

Jeff was tickled with the change of positions, with the way Rachel set about making the sex more fun for him, more fun for herself. "You go, cowgirl!"

Rachel was off to the races. "Ugh, ugh, ugh she moaned as she sought her own pleasure. And as good as it was, she wanted still more. She reached down between them until she found that nubbin of joy -her clitoris. Even as she continued to ride Jeff she was fondling her clitoris. "It's so good, Jeff. So good!"

On and on she pounded and fiddled. And then she felt it. "Oh, oh,oh Jeff, I'm going to cum!"

"Get it Rachel, get it!"

"Aah, aah, I'm cumming Jeff!"

She took her hand away from her pussy and started grinding on his pelvis, stretching out her orgasm.

"Mmm, mmm", she groaned as she bit into his shoulder.

Her pussy was squeezing and massaging his dick. He knew he couldn't last much longer. "Rachel, I'm going to cum too!"

"Go for it Jeff! It's okay!"

"Aagh! Aagh!"

"I feel it Jeff! I feel it!" -two, three, four pulses deep into her vagina. Finally, they stopped humping, stopped grinding and caught their breath.

Still on top of him she leaned into him - laughing and crying at the same time.

"What's wrong, Rachel?"

"Nothing, nothing at all. It was just so good and it's been so long."

"How long has it been?"

She laughed and said, "None of your business. Wait here."

It was Jeff's turn to laugh, "Where am I going to go?"

She jumped off him, ran to the bathroom and came back with a washcloth to clean them up. Having finished that she laid down with her head on his shoulder. They were on top of the bed clothes, the sheet and the modesty now long forgotten.

"Rach?"

"Yeah?"

"That was the best."

Rachel smiled. She was happy and proud. "It was good, wasn't it."

"No, I mean it was the best sex I've ever had."

"I'm glad. It was for me too but then I've probably not had your experience."

"Then you don't believe I was a virgin?"

Rachel playfully pounded his chest. "Stop it."

They laid there quietly, contentedly. Rachel thought, "This must be the afterglow."

Jeff's breathing was getting slower. Was he going to sleep?

Rachel let her hand and her eyes travel south. She felt his thighs and the light hair that they were adorned with. Her hand traveled up and lolled his balls. Jeff didn't stir. Her hand went over his dick. Not hard anymore, not the monster tool that she just took deep in her pussy. But it wasn't completely flaccid either. She was still impressed with its girth. She gave in to a daydream.

"Tomorrow morning I'll wake him with a blow job. I'll take this dick in my mouth and I'll suck it until it grows hard and long and I can't take anymore. And then I'll keep sucking and pumping it until he shoots his cum all over his chest and belly. He'll like that."

She broke from her reverie and drug her hand back up and over his muscled stomach and chest. Jeff's breathing slowed even more. She laid her hand on his chest and toyed with his nipple and gently, so as not to wake him, she twirled it. She could not remember being more happy.

She sighed. "I won the lottery."

"What'd you say?"

"Nothing Jeff. Go back to sleep." She put her fingers on his lips and then slid them down his chin and then back to his chest.

Jeff was in the middle of her full- size bed and she was on the edge. She didn't care. She wanted to think that the middle of her bed was where Jeff was meant to be. She closed her eyes and started to fall asleep herself. "The best, the best, he had said."

__________________ _________________ _________________

Ordinarily, Rachel did not sleep well. Her fitbit let her know that she typically slept only five or six hours a night and even that sleep was fitful. She felt like she handled things, the pressures of her life, pretty well during the day. But at night, the beast would raise its head. This student had no motivation. Another student was always falling asleep in class. She suspected one of her girls was being molested. There seemed to be no end to the problems of teenagers. And her own mother had her shares of physical and emotional issues. In the daytime she was her mother's emotional sounding board but at night it was no wonder she couldn't sleep.

But this night was different. Tonight she slept. She slept like she hadn't slept in years. Deep, relaxing, rejuvenating sleep. Sleep like she could never get even on vacation. Sound, sound sleep. The sleep of a baby. She slept for hours more than she normally did on a Saturday morning. She slept until rays of sunshine burst through the windows and flooded her face.

Eyes closed against the bright light, she stirred. She remembered the night before. That glorious night. The best of her life. She smiled and stretched her arms. She needed to feel her lover.

But she felt only the bed. She opened her eyes. He wasn't there. She spun in the other direction and tumbled to the floor. She frantically scanned the room. He wasn't there. His clothes weren't there.

"No!" she cried. "He said I was the best! I don't even know his last name! And he doesn't know mine! Wait! He knows where I live. He'll come by. Or if he doesn't want to do that, if that's moving too fast, he can get my address. Then he can Google my name. Find my number. He can do that can't he? Then he can call me."

"He'll call me. Won't he?"

"Won't he?"

12