All Comments on 'Maid Became My Wife - Romantic tale'

by Mister_Zeta

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Kind of a screwed-up story. The writer, most times, did not seem to know where he was going with the plot. I do encourage the writer to try again, but keep his focus on the overall plot and ending. I felt like I was in an 8-sided room, in the dark, bouncing off the walls trying to find a door out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why would any sensible husband do this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This category may as well be changed to 'Loving Cucks', since that's all that seems to be written here now.

mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 1 year ago

I wish, like the anonymous commewntors, that I could tweak this story to fit the imaginary story that I was constructing in my mind as I read along. Alas, the story comes from the mind of the author.

- The comments from the anonymous cuck haters damage the experience of the readers.

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 year ago

This was a good story until it crossed the 'cuck' line.

\

He had a good and faithful mate but he had to take advantage of her submissiveness and push the envelope - F'ing it all up. I can Magda dumping him once Agda finishes college.

\

Totally missed was his grown kids...

\

2**, hooyah

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Change your name to Mister_Beta.

Mister_ZetaMister_Zeta11 months agoAuthor

This was my first story; I am not a writer (as you can all latest...) but I have wanted to share some fantasies, mostly from my own or adapted from other stories here at Literotica.

I received a few comments I would like to address and, in advance, offer my thanks.

I rewrote the text to try to organize the story a bit more and have a better flow, although, by nature, it is a long thread, with many different scenes; I don´t think I am competent enough to fix it.

On the cuck aspect of the story, I believe Z and Magda developed their fantasies together and, in the end, it was not so significant or relevant to their relationship.

As a married man myself, we go through different phases in life, with different dreams; but remember, this is a fantasy world that Literotica provides us and this is its strength! Being able to fly without fear of a real crash.

I hope I continue to learn with my fellow readers´ comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMister_Zeta@Mister_Zeta
60 year old brazilian guy who never wrote before but found that Literotica is a great way to share its dreams and desires.