Maid becomes a Slave to Betty Ch. 03

Story Info
Maid wakes up after the operation to find unexpected changes.
2k words
4.05
23.8k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,014 Followers

It's important to read the two earlier chapters to understand this story. As before my friend Sam has written it in draft form and I have gone through it and made a few changes. But it is essentially Sam's story..

I'm finally awake, still so groggy from the sedatives. I hurt everywhere. I go to move but my arms are restrained and my legs too. My whole body hurts. I feel bandages in various places, not what I was expecting. There's a call button but with my restraints, I can barely reach it. I eventually push it and a few minutes later in comes a nurse.

She's not the usual kind of nurse you see in hospitals. She's dressed in a short latex, white nurse's uniform and high heels. Another strange thing about her is she's in handcuffs. Her ankles are loosely chained together. She shuffles over to my bedside.

"How can I help you?"

"What day and time is it?" I manage to say with great difficulty. Talking hurts my throat. My voice doesn't sound like me at all, it's more like a female voice. It's a nice voice though.

"It's Friday, 3pm."

"Please can I have some pills for the pain?"

"No, Mistress has said no pills or shots to relieve the pain. She says you will enjoy the pain."

I'm not happy at this reply as I hurt everywhere. There's another thing I need urgently.

"I need to pee. Please bring me a bottle."

"Not possible, you've been fitted with a catheter. Mistress has the key. I'll let her know but she has a busy day today. It might take some time. Mistress Betty might call in but she doesn't have the key."

I'm shocked. There must be two of them now, I'm guessing. I wonder what the other could be like.

"Why do I hurt everywhere?"

"I'm not allowed to say. I will tell the one who did the operation that you want to know. There were others helping. It was quite a sight to see. There goes the buzzer again, I've got to go."

She leaves whilst I'm crying from the pain. I hate it that I'm not able to move. I lay there for what seems like days but it turns out to be a few hours. I hear the key turn in the lock.

In comes Mistress Betty. She gives me a kiss.

"Welcome to Womanhood."

"Please can I have a pillow to raise my head."

"You didn't ask for permission to speak." But she brings over a pillow and puts it under my head.

"I will have to report you to Mistress Ann. She will be here sometime this evening to unlock you so you can pee."

"Permission to speak Mistress."

"Yes?"

"Please can you unlock my feet and wrists?"

"Mistress Ann decides on that."

So now I know who is the supreme one, it's Mistress Ann.

Betty leaves.

An hour later I hear the key turn again and Mistress Ann walks in with two girls wearing latex outfits. I dare not say anything until Mistress allows it.

"Well slave, how do you feel?"

"Mistress may I pee?" She hands a key to one of the nurses. The nurse removes the lock to allow the urine to flow into the bottle. I feel so much better.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Nurse, you can start to remove the bandages." Mistress Ann says.

Whilst the other nurse locks the catheter again the bandages are removed one by one.

"Permission to speak."

"Granted."

"Why are there so many bandages Mistress?" Talking is still very painful for me.

"We wanted you to be our shining masterpiece. Be patient. You need to rest and allow yourself to heal. I wanted you to be surprised by what we have done. The worst pain is still to come. Operations have been performed on your feet, your Adam's apple and, of course, your penis. You will be aware that you no longer have a penis. Tomorrow you will feel real pain and over the next two weeks you will endure pain that you've never imagined. I will leave the bandages off tonight to allow air to the wounds." The nurse covers me up with a thin sheet then closes the door and locks it.

I'm woken up the next morning at 5.30 am. Two nurses come in and untie me. They are here to help me get ready, take a shower and have an enema. They fit me into a pair of rubber high heeled shoes. I find I'm unable to walk without them on. But it's painful and difficult walking.

"We're busy, hurry up, get into the shower. Don't take all day." I hobble over to the shower with one of them on each side of me holding me up. The shower causes some of my wounds to bleed. I do my best to dry myself but parts of the towel are red with my blood. One of the nurses helps me wash my hair.

I'm still naked and I go to touch the area where my penis was. She dries it for me and tells me it's going to really hurt for a long time. I ask her to explain. She puts her finger up to her lips to shut me up and hands me a paper saying that she used to be a man. Mistress Ann and Mistress Betty are real female's and they love changing men into pain sluts. She tells me hers hasn't properly healed yet. Our vaginas are not open, they can't be used for pleasure, only pain and frustration.

The nurses replace the bandages and begin getting the enema ready.

"Bend over and stand still." A nurse forces the nozzle into my bum hole and opens the valve. My body begins to fill with the disgusting liquid. As my stomach expands, I'm in horrible pain. I'm pleading till my throat is sore. This stops me from pleading and to top it all she hands me the evil bag as she takes pictures of me to send to Mistress Ann.

At last, I'm granted permission to sit and get rid of the painful fluids. I'm not allowed to miss the toilet or I would have to lick it up. I'm thinking, I can't see if I do miss as my tits are in the way. I've always wanted tits but they are so big I can't see my feet. They even hurt when I've got my bra on.

The nurses leave. Later one returns carrying papers. She sets them on the metal table in the kitchen. There is no chair in this room. She has me put on a pair of earrings that feel like weights. I am now told by this nurse to read the schedule and initial each page and at the end sign and date the last page. As I'm reading, I shudder at some of the times and plans for me in the future. Mistress Betty is going to be punished for everything I do wrong and that at any time Mistress Ann wants she can lend us out as a pair for whoever wants to use us as they wish. Of course, I sign as requested.

"You are lucky to get that freedom." The nurse says. "All we do is work and get punished for years to pay for our transition to women. But we aren't true women. We only work and feel pain and as for poor Betty she is a true woman but she suffers like we do. She is the first to try things Mistress Ann thinks up."

The other nurse comes back with Mistress Ann's instructions. "I will have to make you walk around the room for the rest of today and you will clean up your bathroom till it shines," she says. I ask her how she feels about working for the two women.

"I wouldn't change being a slave to Mistress Ann. I've got everything I wanted and even more by just working for her as a female."

There was a knock on the door. The nurse lets in another girl wearing a rubber dress and an outfit with a tool belt. The nurse tells me to clean the toilet so I go and do it.

The girl with the tool belt is smiling. "Is the toilet seat clean?" She asks.

"Yes." She takes out a spanner and removes the seat. Within a few minutes she's replaced it with another seat with spikes on it. It means I can't take the pressure off my hurting feet and legs whenever I use the toilet. As she's leaving, she takes away my bed. I will only be able to sleep in it at night, no sitting or relaxing for me till night time. I'm wishing I was back at the house where it's more comfortable. But according to the nurses they all say it will be at least two weeks before I can leave the hospital.

They all tell me not to be in such a hurry. You already know what Mistress Betty is like they say. You'll have to contend with Mistress Ann as well and she can be worse. If you think you are in pain now you may be in for a shock. You will be in Mistress Betty's care and you really don't want to be rushing to be at her beck and call. You aren't going to be close to ready to take the pain. It will come to you soon enough. Remember, you've got to give yourself a chance to get used to your "half pussy". Of course, your poor asshole is now to be your new pussy. It will be taking a lot of abuse from now on. So, enjoy your time in the hospital. Your voice will take time to heal properly so you need to talk as little as possible for the time being.

I'm allowed to get in bed tonight but I'm given 3 injections into my ass. I'm told one is antibiotics and the others are to help my feminisation.

For several days I'm doing exercises and taking the medicine. On a Monday afternoon over a week later Mistress Betty and Mistress Ann come in to see me. They both smile and Mistress Ann says.

"Slave, I hear that you have been doing well. We are going to chat as friends for now slave."

Ann is in charge so I dare not get comfortable with her.

"Are you happy with your new body?" Mistress Ann asks.

"Yes Mistress." I'm about to say my breasts are too big but am scared it will get me into trouble. "It's all wonderful."

"How about your vagina?" She says.

"Mistress, should I be using a dildo to keep it from growing shut?"

"No slave, that's not possible. It's there for looks only, it won't close completely as it's for peeing out of. Are you happy with your heels?"

"Yes Mistress, they're fine."

"You'll still have to wear high heeled shoes even when you're 70 years old. Make sure you stay strong or you will become bedridden." They both laugh.

"If you are well enough Betty has a question for you."

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"Slave, I need an assistant, my last one recently died from covid and I need one quickly. The days will be long and difficult at times and before you say anything remember you must also do your household chores as usual. I am required to help you with them. We will work together at the office and at home but I'm going to bed with Mistress Ann at night. On occasions you will be serving us as our chamber maid. Take heed, overnight it will be tough for you, overwhelming at times, until you get into the rhythm of it."

Needless to say, I accept the new plan for me. Two days later I'm beginning my new job. Mistress Betty sits me at a desk in her office in the corner. She attaches ankle cuffs and chains to the desk leg and informs me that there is enough length to make it to the filing cabinet.

"By next week your new chair will be ready. But this one will do you for now," she explains.

So, this begins my new life of slavery.

It's a lifestyle most people would shy away from at all costs but one I've always dreamed about. No doubt there will be many challenges ahead but I will always try to be a good maid for Mistress Betty.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,014 Followers