Maid of Mischief Ch. 01

Story Info
Be careful of who you hire.
12k words
4.45
8.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning: This chapter of the story contains Watersports.

MAID OF MISCHIEF.

Chapter 1 - The Servant's Serving.

Written by HumbleHeretic

This story features "Kitt", a character belonging to Aster Vulpes.

I have a bit of a strange dilemma.

Anyone that heard me say this would probably think to themselves, "What kind of dilemma could you possibly have as a son of a wealthy noble family?". That assessment is pretty fair on certain ways, however, hear me out. It started about two weeks ago when I hired a maid, and before you scoff, this is not me trying to flex. In fact this is the first personal servant that I've hired myself without my parent's input. Alright, nothing I say at this point isn't going to sound like I'm bragging, I'll just get to the point. So I hired this maid, and while they've been doing a good job from the beginning, things have been getting a little out of hand lately, actually, a lot out of hand.

Firstly, I say maid, but the person I hired is actually a boy, though even that was debatable just looking at them. He's a short, cute fella, emphasis on cute. Short curly brown hair sat atop his head, and sitting atop that is a large pair of fluffy fox ears of the same colour. Right, he's actually a fox beastman, the type that was mostly human with a couple animalistic or monstrous features. His skin was furless and tan, his face human with an aforementioned cuteness, whether it be his small nose, round, thick eyebrows, or his bight bright brown eyes behind his glasses. Even his couple long canines protruding from his mouth created an image that would make a middle aged woman swoon.

Continuing in his trend of less than boyish features, his height at 5"1' made it so that he couldn't reach my height even with his fox ears accounted for. But what he lacked in height, he certainly made up for in curves that nicely filled out his maid outfit that was clearly made for girls. And yet it fit him so well. And completing his image as a Foxboy maid was of course his bushy fox tail sticking out above his butt. I must admit, my reason for hiring him was mainly because he was so cute despite being a guy, especially his ears and tail greatly appealed to my inner love for adorable things.

"Here you go, master~♥"

"Y-yeah, thank you."

Though, maybe I should have screened him better before jumping the gun to hire him. You see, it was exactly the Foxboy that was the source of my recent dilemma. When he'd just been hired, he was the most model of maids, uh, maid boys. He cooked well, cleaned well, and took care of my daily necessities as a maid should. I must say that I'm a bit embarrassed to have a smaller guy take care of so many things for me at my age, however this was what was accepted in noble society of this age. I can't exactly find fault with me having been born a noble, that would be an insult to those that had to actually work hard for what they had. Plus my position allowed me to hire such a cute maid in the first place.

But back to said maid, for the first week, everything was just peachy. It wasn't until a week after his hiring that things became weird. Suddenly the meals he prepared for me, the meals that were some of the best that I'd been served, started tasting funny. They started developing a peculiar extra taste that was similar between all of them, as though he'd suddenly started using a new ingredient in all of his recipes. And from the first day on, this taste only got stronger and more noticeable, until I recently began to suspect what this taste might be. At first I thought I was paranoid, however as the taste became more distinct, I was forced to be more convinced that, he may really be putting that in my food!

That leads me to this morning, where I now have no choice but to look at the foxy Femboy strangely as he stands beside my table with a cute smile completing an expression of innocence on his face. What he'd just served is perhaps my favourite breakfast since he'd come to work here, apple pie. It was in fact one of his favourite foods and that was perhaps why it tasted so good. But just like most of what he'd been serving me recently, his apple pie had adopted a strong essence of that particular flavour. Particularly the custard, the once slightly sweet, creamy dressing had been tasting somewhat salty and had a strong odour to it as of late. It was one of the things that made me the most suspicious.

Thinking that today I was finally going to get to the bottom of things, I lift the ceramic covering of the expensive plate.

"?!"

And honestly, I couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe that he'd be so blatant this time! Sitting in the sizable baker dish is in fact a slice of apple pie glazed all over in "custard", and there was way more custard than normal. In fact there was too much, to an unreasonable degree, it was to the point that half the pie was submerged in a puddle of the creamy goop! The moment I'd opened up the cover, I was hit with the faint smell of cinnamon apple pie, together with a much more overwhelming stench of something that most definitely wasn't custard! And it didn't look quite like custard either!

What was supposed to be a light yellow colour was instead a rich, cloudy white colour. Instead of lightly coating the top of the pie in a neat manner, it was completely doused like it had been thickly squirted all over the whole thing. It kinda oozed like custard did, however it seemed even more gooey and sticky, one would even say snotty. The splattered and pooled go even gave off a very faint steam like it had been freshly cooked, however I could be sure than it hadn't been cooked by a stove as the strong smell all but confirmed that it had been cooked in someone's balls!

It was semen, undoubtedly semen! Ejaculate, jizz, nut, dick milk, cock snot, there were many names to describe the massive load of gooey substance that had been splattered all over my apple pie. Whereas before it would have been mixed into the custard, now there was not a drop of actual custard to be seen, it was all 100% pure spunk. There was so much of the steaming, smelly load filling my plate that I was less flabbergasted at the fact that it was there and more flabbergasted that so much had come from the most obvious suspect standing right next to me!

"I made it extra special today, I hope you enjoy, master~♪"

"..."

Is he serious, he's not even going to try to pretend?! He literally just jizzed all over his employer's breakfast plate and was now suggesting me to eat it?!

"What's wrong master?"

"What's wrong? Th-this here..."

It actually felt like I was the weird one for trying to point out the state of my breakfast that was like it'd been passed around in an orgy!

"Oh, that's just my special sauce, I've been putting it in everything recently."

You're just going to admit it?! I was actually dumbfounded that he was being so blatant. Most maids I knew acted as reservedly as possible in fear of offending their employers, I'm pretty sure there's never been one that would be bold enough to ejaculate in their owners food like it was something completely acceptable!

"I thought that you would have already notice. And since you've been enjoying everything I've made recently..."

"..."

Okay, the things is that, he wasn't wrong.

I may not have been fully honest about the whole situation. While it may have sounded like I was offended at his actions after figuring out what he'd been doing, that wasn't entirely the case. Like he'd said, I've been properly finishing all of his meals from day one, and that included long after it had started tasting funny. Yes, a part of me had indeed felt strange about consuming another guy's jizz, however, I hadn't stopped even when I had the suspicion in my head. Obviously I hadn't confronted the suspect about it until now either. The fact of the matter was that, eating everything he made with the thought that I was actually consuming the cum of such a cute, foxy Femboy made me feel... things.

"You should dig in before it gets cold."

His fox ears perked up, his tail wagging leisurely side to side, Kitt doesn't break his cute and innocent image that I can't be sure now is an act or not. In response, I look towards the dish, that lonely slice of pie like a raft afloat in a lake of smelly femboy milk. I shouldn't, I really shouldn't. It was bad enough that I'd let him feed me food tainted in something so filthy for so long, that would be nothing compared to consuming it directly. Yet even as I try to rationalize this in my mind, my hand grasps my fork and moves it to the pie prepped in prick sauce.

The pie is really just regular apple pie made by the Foxboy's own hands as I cut into it with my fork. At the same time, said femboy's creamy semen oozes and seeps into the space made by my cut. The head of my fork is already fully submerged by the time I pick up the piece of pie, and I literally lift it out of a pool of viscous cock milk. I feel it threatening to drip off the pie on my fork that's fully coated in a thick, viscous layer of nut. It's sperm-filled colour such that the caramelized apples appear cloudy and smeared. The scent is even stronger as I bring it towards my face. There is hardly the scent of apple pie anymore, only the thick odour of ejaculate fresh and warm from my personal maid's dick and balls.

I really shouldn't, to eats his cock goo would be a great insult as his master and an affront to my dignity as a noble. Besides that, I'm supposed to be straight, I'd never thought about a guy that way and had even been planning for a future after whatever marriage is arranged by my parents. Yet these seemingly rational thoughts can't delay the advance of my fork as I bring it towards my open mouth.

"Mnnf..."

His warm, soupy nut drips on my tongue even before I close my mouth, and instantly I'm beholden to a flavour that's countless times stronger than from any of the food he's served me until now! A rich salty, bitter taste spreads on my tastebuds as I close my mouth, the compressed space causing the spunk coating the piece of pie to smear the inside of my mouth even more. The taste is as strong as the smell that makes my nose twitch, in fact that smell is already beginning to penetrate into my nasal passage just from taking the fox fluid into my maw. I can't even taste the pie really as it's so coated in the fresh jizz.

I honestly don't know how to feel, after more than a week of eating what he'd mixed into my food, now my mouth held the Foxboy's ejaculated load directly. My mouth remains closed as it melts on my tongue, oozes on my tastebuds, and finally makes way for the pie inside that's supposed to be the main event of this breakfast.

"How is it, master?"

CHWK~ CHWK~

Whatever Kitt felt from watching me consciously stuff his cock milk into my mouth, the Femboy simply brings his smiling face close and asks like a chef looking for critique. Rather than the actual taste, it's the very idea of it that has me in such turmoil, eating my own maid's fresh semen off a plate as breakfast. That isn't to say that the taste wasn't strong though, as I've already described. It was obviously a taste that I was truly experiencing for the first time, one that didn't compare to having it mixed into the ingredients of my regular food.

Be that as it may, I don't even see spitting it out as an option. I steel myself and begin to chew my meal of apple pie and cock custard. Surprisingly enough, the harsh salty/bitter taste actually compliments the slightly sweet and tart apple pie. The texture of sperm soup against the crust of the pie makes for a surprisingly pleasant eating experience outside of the tongue-tingling taste and nose-piercing scent of jizz. Then again I guess that's what custard is meant for, right? The inside of my mouth feels slimy from the nut, I chew and chew, drawing out all the flavour of my maid boy's spunk until I finally swallow the first fork full of my bukkake breakfast. I feel it slide down my throat and into my belly before what I'm left with is tiny bits of pie crust on my colours and semen residue all over the rest of my mouth.

"How was it, delicious?"

He asks again with a toothy smile that's now more mischievous than anything. Honestly, to answer his question, no, it wasn't delicious. I know I said that the flavours complimented each other, however in the end it was mostly the taste of cum that had been filling my mouth, a taste that I've now come to confirm wasn't all that great. It certainly wasn't among the better things I've tasted, which is only natural seeing as it came from someone's balls. Be that as it may,

SHLCKCHK~

"I see you like it."

No, I really don't, at least not the actual taste. However that doesn't stop me from going for another bite. It feels like I can't help it, humans are a species that normally don't like putting things in their mouths that don't taste good, however humans also regularly partook in alcohol and drugs that were bad for them and were unpleasant to consume, simply for the pleasure. Already it felt like a guilty pleasure, one that had me actively dip the torn off chunk of apple pie deeper into the Femboy's warm cock cream as if to soak up more. It certainly seems like that had done the trick as the pie comes out with such a thick, viscous glob of cloudy nut coating it that it was almost unrecognizable as apple pie. The scent of the warm ball slop seems even stronger as I bring it to my face and open mouth. I know that my tongue didn't appreciate the last bite, yet I submerge my tastebuds in it anyway as I close my mouth over the cum-coated pie.

"Mff~..." CHWK~

Yeah, that's definitely not a flavour I can confidently say I enjoy. Man was clearly not made to consume the ejaculate of others, but naturally my jaws keep moving as the taste of Foxboy nut with hints of apple pie spreads in my mouth. Man, that smell really drives home that it was shot from someone's dick just like the taste does. It's a smell that I find a bit unpleasant probably because I'm also a guy, a guy that has had to enjoy the company of my own hand before my marriage is finalized. It inevitably causes me to think of what Kitt had to do to produce this "special sauce" of his. And as I think about it, as I savour the taste and smell of the resulting, potent load in my own mouth and nose, I feel a familiar feeling in my own crotch, one that's maintained even as I swallow Kitt's spunk for the second time.

SHLCK~

And go for a helping for the third time. Or at least I try to, as my fork approaches the plate again,

"Master~♥"

"?"

My hand stops as I feel Kitt's body press up to mines from the side, and speaking of things pressing up against my side,

Gokungk~

"?!"

I almost jump as I feel the thick thing throbbing against me! Poking out from between his curvy thighs and holding up a tent in his maid dress is the Femboy's erection. That was already surprising enough, but there's also the fact that his vulgarly swollen dick is the biggest I've ever seen, and the only one I've ever felt besides my own! Even through his maid clothes I can feel it like a thick, throbbing log of freshly baked salami sausage. The large outline that's formed in the black fabric of his skirt reveals that while the Foxboy can in no way match me in height, he could twice best me in dick size!

He could also greatly best me in boldness as well, as I've never heard of a servant to get an erection in the presence of their master, much less press said erection against them like what he was doing now! My arm holding the fork trembled as he squashed his crotch up against me, I could feel the stiff profile of his hot, swollen member down to the faint bulging veins. I could feel every throb causing the heavy meat stick to rub against me. At this moment, I was experiencing some kind of intimidation from my bold maid that was crazy endowed like I never would have guessed!

"Master, don't you think this would be more useful?"

"Uh-."

In the short moment it took for me to feel the presence of Kitt's throbbing schlong, the Femboy rubbing up on my side took my fork-holding hand in his. I was flabbergasted as he rudely took his own master's eating fork out of my hand, following which he very boldly guided my hand to a different eating utensil. His intentions were as obvious as his actions were bold, especially as he got me to pick up a spoon instead, what was the largest among the set of silverware laid out for me. It was a spoon I rarely used as its size was so inappropriate for mannerly dining. Yet with my inability to go against Kitt's influence, I firmly grasp the spoon with the thought that it would indeed make for a better eating experience.

Gokungk~

Even after he'd let go of my hand and slid his fingers sensually up my arm, his crotch and thighs remained firmly an inappropriately pressed to my side, as he clearly had no respect for my personal space with his engorged cock throbbing against my arm. Honestly, my emotions were greatly thrown out of whack by this point, I knew for a fact that what I was doing, what we were doing, was wildly inappropriate to the point that Kitt would be in a great deal of trouble were I any other nobleman. At the same time, I was going along with it as though natural, meanwhile I was so nervous that my throat would be dry were it not already slimy with his smelly cum.

SHLCKCHK~

Yet another thick helping of said smelly foxboy cum is picked up on my spoon this time as I go in for another bite. Naturally the spoon does a much better job of scooping up the soupy cock cream, there's now way more of it than the piece of apple pie laying in the centre. Creamy prick sauce oozes over the edge of my spoon like slime as I bring the heavy spoonful out of the bowl and towards my face. It's still so warm as I bring it near my lips, as though he'd just shot it from his prick and right onto my dripping spoon. Such a vulgar image plagues my mind as said prick throbs in apparent anticipation against my arm.

All I can really taste now is fresh, smelly Foxboy semen as I fit the entire spoonful in my mouth in one go. It practically pours off the spoon and onto my tongue like a gooey avalanche of pungent nut with a piece of soaked apple pie. It rapidly oozes towards the back of my throat, coating my tastebuds completely before I'd even sealed my lips. Said lips drag all the slimy cum residue off the spoon as I pull it from my lips, barely a smidge of sticky semen staining the stainless steel.

The apple pie feels even less like a part of the dish as my mouth is now filled with more sperm than ever. The presence of the apple pie still compels me to chew, and this seems to only bring out more of the potent cum flavour as I swish it around in my mouth. To say that I thoroughly savoured this spoonful of ball jelly would be an understatement. And the Foxboy responsible for such a potent ball jelly was now gently rubbing himself on my side, savouring the sight as I savour the taste of his warm nut. His cock throbs against me even more heavily as I swish his load in my mouth, it completely makes up for his silence as I can feel his burning staring on the side of my face with a mischievous grin spread across his soft lips.

SHLCK~ "Mnf-" CHWK~ CHWK~

"Hhff~♥" Gokungk~ Gokungk~

Clearly he was enjoying toying with me, his jerking cock making his arousal bare as I scoop up another spoonful. I'd already swallowed three mouthfuls of his load, together with some apple pie, yet the pie alone felt like it was actually decreasing in volume. Another gooey spoonful enters my mouth, still warm like it was fresh from his balls and still potent and taste and stench. I feel that my nose is saturated with the smell of foxboy semen as I chew and chew, working the heavy cum flavour into my tastebuds even after the pie had already been masticated properly. I barely feel said pie going down my throat as it's accompanied by a thick, slimy body of jizz that aids it's gooey decent into my stomach, where already there's more sperm than any human could produce in a couple shots.