Maid of Mischief Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GLP~ SRRRPP~ GLP~ GLP~ FFRRRPP-P~ GLP

"Slow down a bit master, I'm trying to make more room."

GLP~ "Mnf."

Kitt complains as it seems like his current skill in magic can't make me digest his cum fast enough for how quickly I was chugging his piss. He was right as I could feel the stuffed feeling coming back as I tried to swallow as fast as I could, like ripping of a bandage. Left with no choice, I could only slow down when I'd only gotten half the mug down. The pee was given more time to pour into my mouth and wash my tastebuds, soak my teeth and gums, and then flow down my gullet smaller mouthfuls at a time. I'd said it before and I'll say it again, piss taste the opposite of great. Were anybody else to try to convince me to drink their urine I would have vehemently refuse and might have even become enraged at the mere suggestion. However as this was my foxboy maid's piss, that he's pissed into the large mug sitting right on my lap as I held his dick the whole time, there was a part of me that even wanted to savour it as it flowed into my mouth and down m, throat.

GLP~ FFRRRPP~ GLP~ "Mnf-" GLP~ SSRRRP~ GLP~

"Fufuf, almost done master~♥"

So that was what I did, I savoured it to the limit of what I could handle as I drank slowly. Meanwhile Kitt was still rubbing my bulging belly gently, not only working his magic, but probably also feeling his hit piss joining together with the fat load of his sticky cum inside. It really was fortunate that this wasn't the large main house that was teaming with servants as this was a sight that nobody could be allowed to see, the Sight of me still sitting at the breakfast table, my own maid nursing my belly full of his sperm and piss as I tilted the large mug back further and further, soon finishing the steaming yellow liquid inside after a lengthy period.

THNK~

"Umpf-" UUURRRRPP~

The sound of the heavy glass mug thunking onto the breakfast table was followed by a sound ten times more vulgar, the sound of me literally belching up piss steam loud enough to fill the entire dining room! It was a belch that tasted and stunk of pee and semen, a small reminder of what was currently stuffing my warm belly bulging in the Foxboy's hands. Said Femboy seemed to use this exact timing to suddenly remove his hands from my belly despite it still being greatly swollen with his liquid loads.

"I'll stop here for now, too much magic can leave bad effect if you're not used to it."

"Urp, mnf!"

I didn't know if that was true or not, likely he just wanted me to digest his liquids slowly, as though he enjoyed the look of my belly pregnant with his pee and prick sauce. But maybe the fact that I didn't say anything about it said more about me than him, that and the sticky wet spot in my underwear where my erection was still throbbing away. Even with my belly bulging like it was and the emptied mug in my hand, still warm and smelling as much like piss as my own breath, I couldn't fully believe what had just happened.

As I wondered what my life with this maid boy would be like from now on, Kitt gathers up the very dirty wares like a proper maid would.

"I hope you enjoyed your breakfast master, please look forward to lunch and dinner as well~♥"

Despite that, the line he leaves with as he goes to wash the dishes is as suggestive as it could be, it's a line that makes my swollen belly and drained balls throb while he walks away. I watch him go, his fluffy fox tail swaying behind him as he maintains perfect gait with a still raging erection.

URRRRP~ "Uff-!"

I'm left alone at the breakfast table, belches stinking of pee and semen slightly relieving the stuffed feeling in my belly. I wonder if I can even call myself a proper noble at this point? Then again, I knew of nobles that engaged in perverted act that would make ours just now seem like child's play.

Not like it really mattered anymore anyway, my time would be better spent preparing for the lunch Kitt had planned for me later, one that I was already sure was going to be extraordinary.

To be continued...