Maid of Mischief Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ssssshhhrrrrrr~ PRPRKLPRKLKL~

"Nf, a-almost done."

And when I say rancid, I mean rancid. Kitt may be a cute Foxboy, however his pee was clearly the same as anybody else's. A rather unpleasant odour ascended towards my face together with literal steam from the mug. I could only describe it exactly as the rancid smell of freshly pissed urine. The colour was on the lighter side, however the potency was certainly there, it was enough to make my face scrunch as I got a whiff of it through my nose. And then there was the quantity, I only grew more and more flabbergasted as these few seconds seemed to stretch out forever with the Foxboy pouring out his seemingly bottomless bladder into the large glass mug.

The glass mug soon became heavy to the point that it was a bit uncomfortable on my knees. I began to worry more about Kitt's piss overflowing rather than his intentions for it as I watched the frothy top climb dangerously towards the rim of the mug. Thankfully, there was no reason to be concerned about my good pants being soiled as Kitt stopped peeing right begore a mess was made! I instinctively moved the heavy mug, being careful not to spill any as I manually catch the last few large drops off the tip of his dick.

"Haaaaahhh~♥"

The Femboy sighed with his cock literally throbbing in my hand as the final drops of smelly pee dripped of his pink cock head and into the mug below. I was left still frozen in shock, this time not only from the fact that he'd pissed in the mug but also at the fact that he'd managed to fill the thing up near the brim! The clear image of the yellow swill inside could be seen through the walls of the glass mug, my face was scrunched in disgust as the stench of hot pee kept wafting up into my nose. There was no way he really was suggesting that I drink this right?!

"Master, do you mind?"

"Huh?"

As I was in a fresh new mental dilemma, Kitt suddenly called out to me, and it was at this moment that I realized that his cock was still grasped in my hand. Since he'd finished peeing, I was about to let go in surprise, however I was stopped as he placed his hand over mine.

"Not that."

He said to me as his member stays throbbing in my grasp. Instead of telling me what he meant, I simply look at him as he stares me right in the face. I don't think that I'm the slowest person around, however I'm still struggling in confusion without understanding what he wants from me. That was when a warm steam wafts up into my face again, and the pungent smell of piss assaults my nose causing me to cringe. And as the smell of pee enters my nostrils, I suddenly look at his cock, specifically, the bright pink bulb wrapped tightly by his tan foreskin. Even though most of his piss had dripped off into the full mug, there was still a little bit hanging on his dick head, and it was then that a thought occurred to me.

"Do... am I supposed to... clean you?"

"Only if you want~♪"

To think that that would be the answer, it was one that I never would have guessed were I in a proper state of mind. In the first place, a maid asking their master to clean anything was a direct reversal of roles that was downright unacceptable. Then again, everything we'd done so far was beyond acceptable and would cause more than just a small scandal if my parents back at the main house were to find out. In the first place, I had nothing to clean him with, unless he meant for me to use the clothes on my own body. But somehow, I already know that that's not what he meant or what he wanted.

At this point I'd experienced enough of his whiles to get what he was up to. In the first place, while he's staring me in the face, his gaze is really focussed a bit low, right around where my mouth was. His cock, hot and swollen, throbbing away in my grasp with just a bit of left over pee wetting the tip. His member that I can't help but think looks juicy as I pretend that his hand is holding mine, but really it's me that's reluctant to let go. Honestly, maybe I would have kept hesitating or even outright refused were this a week ago. However what was even the point now? I might as well go all in, right? Holding his cock in one hand, and ensuring that the mug doesn't tip over and spill in the other, I no longer hesitate and smoothly lean forward.

SHLCK~

"Unff, master~♥"

I feel him tense momentarily, then his voice leaks out as I hear the sound of his bushy fox tail swishing happily. At this moment I commit yet another act that I never thought I would in this lifetime, in my mouth is a hot, fleshy bulb wet with a warm fluid as I wrap my lips around the head of Kitt's cock. I feel incredibly weird having another man's penis in my mouth for the first time, however my movements don't stop and my tongue instead immediately joins in with the actions of my lips, running a licking drag on the tip of his hot bulb. Besides the feeling of his cock tip in my mouth, another thing new to me is the taste of pee.

It's an even more unpleasant taste than his smelly cum, however rather than pull my tongue back, I instead press the tip aggressively against his dick hole, as though looking for more to tase. Unfortunately, there's hardly anymore of that salty, rancid pee left after he'd filled the mug, instead what I do get plenty of is the warm, slimy fluid simultaneously leaking from his hole. Precum as salty as his pee, the clear fluid that had left a stain in his panties and skirt where the leaking head of his erection had been. The taste strong, nowhere as strong as his cum or piss, however it's enough to satisfy my perverted craving as his grasped meatstick throbbed between my lips and against my tongue.

PWCH~ SCHWRP~

"Hnf, mmnnn~♥"

GOKUNGK~

Naturally I had never such a dick before, and I'm not sure if I'm really doing anything or doing it well. However at least I can hear Kitt's impassioned voice as his tail wags, but even more telling was the way his long, thick member was pulsating in my grasp, the amount of precum oozing out into my lips quickly increasing. In response, I continued sucking, increasing the vigour with which my mouth works his tip as my minor reservations melted away into nothing. It still felt so weird, to think that I would end of being one of those nobles to end up having an affair with their maid. And this was far from the conventional affair, instead of being between a woman's legs, I instead had a kitsune femboy's cock in my mouth.

I felt no disgust, no regret for having placed my mouth on his cock mere minutes after gulping down his seed. Instead it felt liberating, I felt my tense self letting go and relaxing while only the part on my own crotch is as stiff as a board, raping as though trying to burst through my expensive pants. I felt no shame to be servicing the member of a guy smaller than me, neither did I feel shame at his dick being so much bigger than my own, the only thing I was focussing on at this time was his taste in my mouth and his faint musk in my nostrils together with the smell of jizz and precum as I keep my face close to his exposed crotch. Of course, there's also the smell of his piss steaming out of the mug even now, however even while the smell made me cringe, I still did my best to keep the mug steady as I go down on him, as though refusing to spill a single drop of his golden liquid.

SRRPP-P~ SHPWRCH~ GOKUNGK~

"Hff, hnnnnff~♥"

At some point I feel one of his hands on my head as the other holds up his skirt. I feel his delicate fingers parse through my hair, massaging my scalp as though to reward me for the service I'm providing him with my mouth. Since when was it a maid's duty to reward their master for a job well done? And since when was a master supposed to feel empowered by their maid's praise? That was exactly how I feel as I become more bold in my actions, my grasps on his throbbing, jerking member tightens ever so slightly, feeling the stiff meat swell and expand in opposition.

Just holding the hot thing like this makes me feel like my hands will be blistered, the bulbous head feels like it'll burn my tongue as I lick aggressively at his leaking tip. Honestly I'm constantly urged to try and take the whole thing in my mouth rather than just suck on the tip, however even just sucking on the tip was posing a bit of a challenge. Even as I literally have him in my mouth I can't believe that he's so big. How did he normally hide such a monster in his thin panties below his short maid skirt? A great part of me has gone past the allure of sucking on just his tip and wants to try fitting him down my throat, however hiss scary size forces me to hold back.

SHLCK~ FRRP~

"Nghf~!"

Besides, Kitt seems to be enjoying himself with just this much. So for now I also satisfy myself with pleasuring as much as I feel my mouth can currently take, and for that I'm rewarded with ample amounts of smelly hot foxboy precum. I feel his lust building through his harshly pulsating prick as his fingers go from gently caressing my hair to hesitantly gripping it. I fully allow his offensive actions and my own vigour increases to the point that the threat of piss spilling from the mug in my other hand increases as I begin to gently pump his meat.

In response, his curvy hips keep jerking forward seemingly involuntarily, making it so that he's almost humping his tip to my hungry mouth. I set myself completely free and get lost in the pleasure with him, my only regret being that my own hands are currently too full for me to pleasure myself. But I'm already experiencing plenty of pleasure just from blowing my little foxboy maid, to the point where I feel like I'll ruin my good silk underwear pretty soon if this keeps up. And I'm clearly not the only one nearing my limit.

"Haaahff, nf, m-master, I'm gonna~♥"

GOKUNGK~ SRRLLPP-P~ SHPWRCH~ SHLCK~ GOKUNGK~

I can feel it, I can feel it in the way his prick is pulsating sporadically in my hand and mouth, I can hear it not only in his heated breath but also the more audible and aggressive throbbing of his prick that fills my ears from right up close. I can taste it in my mouth where the taste of his sperm is almost washed away by the sheer amount of his precum that I'm licking off and swallowing. I feel him nearing orgasm just like I am, and as this thought fills my mind, the thought of the size of his load that's I'd already downed just now fills me with even more vigour!

I completely go in, what was initially meant to be a quick cleaning of his cock with my mouth now turned into a full-blown suck job with a rapidly approaching end! My tongue lips and laps aggressively at his squirting dickhole, my lips latch onto his foreskin covered cockhead like the cups of a distressed octopus as I suck his prick in ever meaning of the word, Every meaning besides taking it all the way down my throat at least. But such developments will come with time, after all, I don't plan to ever let go this maid boy of mine any time soon. And it officially starts with me about to literally suck the nut out of his throbbing balls!

"Nghk, cummmiinnggg~!!"

SPWRCHP~

In response to his loud yet cute yell, I envelop as much of his fat cock bulb as I'm brave enough to at the moment and suck hard. At the same time I feel Kitt's skirt fall onto the top of my head as he takes his hand out of my hear, instead quickly using both to grip the top of my head through his skirt as though to never let go as his hips buck hard into my face! Then, as I'm trapped in darkness with the taste of his prick in my mouth, I feel through my hand grasping his throbbing shaft, the moment his cum pipe bulges.

SPPUURTT~ SSPPLLRRTTT~

"Urm?!"

What follows is a moment of surprise as faster than I could react, my mouth becomes full of hot jizz! Two thick spurt to the inside of my mouth was all it took for my cheeks to start swelling, in desperation I quickly open my throat to begin swallowing the creamy, sticky prick sauce!

GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

But as fast as I swallow, more of his hot load gushes from his dick hole to replace it! It's to the point that I almost pulled my head away on reflex but I manage to hold my own, keeping my mouth on his prick head and accepting his great fat load that he deposits in thick, creamy spurts. Just the first wad that I swallowed already felt like it wanted to clog my gullet, however by taking big swallows, thick, weighty wads of slimy ball snot is forced down my gullet in audible gulps. This is the only way I can hope to keep up with Kitt's pace in firing rope after rope of ball-fresh jizz into my face!

As I swallow and gulp his load, a familiar taste of foxboy sperm bathes my tongue that's physically bathed in ongoing spurts of spunk. The taste is even stronger that what I know, possibly as I'm now drinking it straight out his member as it's squeezed right out of his churning and contracting balls. The scent is also even more overwhelming, it was a stench of semen much stronger that I as a single male was used to. It was enough to make my nose almost burn a bit and drown out the musk of his trembling crotch in my face.

SPPUURTT~ GOKUNGK~ SSSPPPUUURRRTTT~

"Haaahf, haaah~♥"

"Mnf-" GLP~ GLK~ GLP~

As expected, the amount is unbelievable, it's clearly proven at this moment that what he'd filled my plate with was but a single load, a load that was starting to seem almost inadequate compared to what he was now firing directly into my mouth. I feel his hands grasping the top of my head tremble as he lets it out in thick, snotty wads that completely cover my soaked tongue before trying to fill my cheeks. Only my constant swallowing is ensuring that none spills from my mouth despite my cheeks regularly swelling and deflating to the tune of his contracting balls. Inside of my stomach was already a great amount of his cum that I'd eaten for breakfast, now this that could be considered breakfast part two was piling newer, fresh hot cock sauce on top of what was already sitting inside of me. Eventually as I kept swallowing and swallowing as he kept nutting and nutting on my tongue, my belly was made to swell from the sheer amount of semen.

It was to the point where I started growing worried because I was feeling so stuffed. I knew that some perverted nobles used magic to alter their bodies for situations similar to this, however I had yet to reach that stage. All I could do was force myself to keep swallowing, my belly soon growing to a point where my dress shirt was starting to stretch. I became wary of the amount of hot see he was feeding me, I feel like I was a few more spurt away from bursting. The swelling in my belly eventually reached a state like I'd pigged out at a social gathering. Finally when I felt like I couldn't hold much more, Kitt's balls spared me from leaving a mess all over the good clean floors.

GOKUNGK~

"Hhhfff, haaahff~♥"

The Foxboy kept his hands on my head as though to gently support himself as he panted sensually with his drained prick still hard and throbbing in my mouth. The taste and smell of his sperm was overwhelming, my insides felt absolutely stuffed with spunk as my bulging belly was almost resting in my lap. And speaking of which, even after all of that, the mug was still held safely on top my knees, the contents still hot and steamy even after the time I'd taken "cleaning" Kitt's cock.

"Pheeww, master, it's really not good for you to binge."

PWCH~

I finally take his cock out of my mouth, leaking a thick string of semen-infused saliva webbing between my pursed lips and throbbing pink bulb. While still holding his throbbing member, I remove my head and allow his skirt to fall, my face finally revealed to the bright light of morning again. And what a way to start the day, a hearty breakfast of foxboy spunk and an even heartier helping straight from the source. The inside of my mouth is still coated thickly in his hot, snotty load, the potent taste of his sperm soaks into my tastebuds as it oozes on my tongue while the stench overpowers anything else.

"Hehe, was it a bit too much~?"

The Foxboy's fearless actions continue as he bend over to look me right in the face while using a delicate index finger to wipe off a thick string of his cloudy, gooey semen from the corner of my lips. Then, instead of licking it off himself, he hold the snotty dollop right in front of my nose, Taking the hit, I swallow again, clearing my mouth of the excess jizz and opening my mouth. There, he wipes the cum from his finger, right onto my tongue before pulling it away again as I close my mouth and swallow again.

"Mrpf, I thought it was going to come out of my nose."

At this point I'd already dropped all pretences and simply answered honestly. My words were no exaggeration either, right now my belly was so packed with his hot, gooey seed that I'd need a minute before I could move again.

"Fufufu, sorry. Let me take care of that."

Then Kitt does something I honestly didn't expect, which in itself was nothing new at this point. Without even pulling his panties back up on his throbbing erection, he circles around behind my seat, to where he places his hands on my swollen belly. And as I'm wondering what he's trying to do, here is where I learn that the Foxboy was actually the type that knew how to use magic! His hand begin to gently glow green, proving right then and there that he was no regular Foxboy but a proper Kitsune!

"This will help you digest a lot faster."

His soft voice comes from behind my ears, and very soon I indeed feel the stuffed feeling in my stomach easing, much faster than if I'd tried to digest his massive, belly-stuffing loads of ball snot normally. After a few second the relief is enough that I start to feel comfortable, his small, soft hand caressing my bloated belly as though I'm his pregnant wife. However, it seemed like this still wasn't the end of our perverted play.

"You know master, it'll go a lot faster with a refreshing drink~♪"

I don't even need time to guess what he was getting at with that mischievous cadence of him. Naturally I didn't forget the thing that I was still holding on my knees, my sights lock onto the mug of his freshly brewed piss that still feels hot in my hands with steam even visibly rising from the top where the amount of froth at least had greatly decreased. For a moment that thought once more pops into my mind, the thought of whether or not such a thing as drinking his pee was going to far. However this thought survives for only a brief second, because at this point, I no longer cared for such trivial debates.

Such was why I bring the lip of the piss-filled mug right towards my face with my only hesitation coming from the rancid smell that wafts into my face with a wave of steam.

FFRRRPP~ SSPPP~

"Urnf~!" SSSSRRRPPP~ GLP~ GLKP~

The moment it touches my lips, I go full steam ahead without stopping, not wanting the taste to ruin my resolve of downing the whole thing! Which turned out to be a legitimate concern as the rancid hot swill pours into my mouth and immediately drowns my tongue in a very unpleasant flavour! I'd already gotten a slight taste of it when I first put my mouth on Kitt's cock, however that was completely different to now where I was taking large, mouth-filling gulp! The smell of it was properly indicative of the stale, slightly salty and sour taste of urine that I'd been anticipating. In fact the smell that penetrates deep into my nose as a fog of piss steam as I tilt the mouth of the mug towards my face only seems to emphasize the taste further.

It's almost as hot as real tea, and even more fragrant, in a bad way. The funny thing was that it actually did work to refresh my throat that had been feeling clogged up with gooey ball snot. I feel it heat up my mouth and throat as I begin to chug it, the clumps of nut in my gullet being washed away just like my tongue as it all flows into my stuffed belly. There I feel the slightly bubbly piss sitting atop the large amalgamation of ball sauce sitting heavily in my swollen stomach. The tingle on my tongue increases as I drink and drink without pause, the stale taste of fresh urine marinating my once sperm-soaked tastebuds as I try to endure while tilting the mug more and more.