Maid Service Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The longer she was gone, the more he was tempted to go check on her. Half wondering, if she was taking advantage of one of Amanda's toys. For some reason, it didn't bother him at all that she had used the dildo, one of his wife's favorite toys, even though she went to great lengths to try and hide them all from him. Tania finally came out of the bedroom, to the living room, dragging the vacuum cleaner out with her. She smiled at him and bent over to plug the appliance in. Looking at her ass again he swore the crotch of the panties were not only more visible than before, the hem of the denim pulling up farther, but it was also dark, as if wet, with moisture.

He snapped back to reality, when she turned the machine on, drowning out the TV in front of him. He watched her work, her modest sized tits wiggling in the shirt tantalizingly, clearly not constrained by a bra. Not that he was complaining, she looked pretty sexy in the tight little outfit. She vacuumed around the room, finally working closer to him. She bent over, facing him to reach the wand under his chair, pausing to look up and smile at him. He was suddenly embarrassed at the size of the bulge in his shorts, after having watched her work, but if she noticed, she didn't make any mention of it.

"I go clean shower now." She said with a smile, pulling the vacuum along down the hall behind her. He watched, as she paused at the door, to look back at him, before dragging the vacuum back into the bedroom again.

"Why did she want me to know she was cleaning the shower?" he mumbled to himself, not at all sure he understood the young woman. He heard the water of the shower turn on down the hall, the bedroom door standing open. He sat listening to the water, wondering how she was cleaning the shower with the water running and not getting soaked. Finally, it dawned on him. She intended for him to follow her.

He got up and walked down the hall, turning into the bedroom and stepping to the bathroom. He saw her in the walk-in shower, completely naked, rubbing the sponge back and forth on the walls, cleaning the far wall. Her bare ass wiggled back and forth with her efforts, affording him a better view of her breasts as she worked to the side wall and stood sideways to him. It only took a few moments for her to work to the glass face and begin wiping it down, now standing facing him, but clearly ignoring the fact that he was staring at her nude body. Her tits, each the size of a large orange, wiggled and bounced as she worked, her nipples hard and erect as they occasionally pressed against the soapy glass. She finally used the hand wand he'd install for Amanda to rinse the walls and glass before turning the water off and stepping to the open shower door.

"You help?" She asked, pointing to the rain shower head high above her, clearly out of her reach.

"You want me to reach up there?" He asked, his mind slightly confused, partly due to how much his body was turned on at the moment.

"You help?" she asked again, pointing up.

Bill shrugged and pulled his socks off, not wanting to get them soaked from the water on the shower floor. He stepped in and held his hand out for the sponge and bottle she was holding.

"Na na na," she said, shaking her head. She pointed up again and said "Help."

"Yeah. You can't reach." Bill answered with a shrug. "You want me to reach up and clean it for you."

She frowned at him, not understanding. "Help. Up!" she finally said, hoping her words were right.

"Up? You want me to help you get up there?" Bill asked, getting the idea, she wanted him to lift her up. "Okay." He said, stepping forward, thinking about how to lift up a naked woman without grabbing in all the wrong spots.

"Na na na." She said again, reaching out with the hand the spray bottle was in and hooking two fingers in his shirt.

"Oh. You want me to take my shirt off?" He asked, tugging on his own shirt.

"Da," she said, with a smile nodding.

Bill shrugged and pulled his shirt off, tossing it out the shower stall toward the toilet. "Okay. Better?" in response she reached out and tugged on one belt loop of his pants. "These too? Okay." He said, undoing his pants and sliding them off, leaving him in just his briefs. "Better?" he asked, starting to feel a little embarrassed, and turned on. The front of his briefs bulged out as his cock continued to harden, her eyes fastened on the growing bulge. She reached out again, hooking one finger in the waistband of his briefs and slowly pulled out, stretching the elastic before pulling down. Bill stood there, unsure of what to do as she slowly edged his briefs farther out and down.

"Ohhhhh." She breathed softly, as his cock slipped out of the waistband, sticking almost straight out at her, as it bounced slightly with his pounding heart.

"Sorry," he mumbled, as she pulled the front of his briefs down farther, tugging them down until they could slide down his legs on their own. He stood, not sure what to do next as she stepped toward him, her chest touching his, her hard nipples pressing slightly into his skin.

"Up." She whispered, just barely loud enough for him to hear.

Bill stepped out of his briefs, leaving them on the wet floor, and stooped down slightly. Her tits pressed to his face as he looped his arms around her firm butt and gently lifted her up, raising her until she could reach the dual rain shower heads. She sprayed and cleaned them, her tits wiggling and bumping into his face, making his cock grow even harder. He moved, so she could clean the second head in the shower, and then, slowly, let her slide down his body, his hard cock trapped between her legs.

She looked at him, her chest heaving slightly, as she breathed harder than was necessary, for the exertion she had given, her legs trapping his hard cock between her thighs. She tossed the sponge aside and then gently dropped the plastic spray bottle next to it. "Up," she whispered, her hands moving to loop behind his neck. "Up," she whispered again.

Bill squatted down again, his cock pulling from between her legs, and looped his arms under her bare ass. He straightened, her tits pressing to his face once more. This time she moved her legs, wrapping them around his body and supporting some of her weight on his hips. She moved one hand from behind his neck and stretched it down to feel for and find his raging hardon. She gently pushed his engorged head between her wet lips, her legs lifting herself slightly, to allow his shaft to find the entrance to her tunnel. "Ohhhhhhh," she moaned softly, as she lowered her weight, her pussy spreading and engulfing his hard shaft and mushroom head.

Bill felt her expand slowly around him, more of her sliding down his shaft, as she gently began to wiggle and rock her hips. She had slid down until her clit was grinding into the base of his cock, his fat head pressing against the end of her tunnel. She mumbled something in Russian, that he clearly didn't understand, as she began to use her legs to work herself up and down his shaft, fucking herself on him.

"Oh fuck," Bill groaned, as she tried to ride him faster, awkwardly driving herself on and off his cock several inches. He looked around and then walked to the vanity, gently bending and setting her on the counter top. She released his neck and leaned back, her hands sliding down his arms to find his hands and pull them toward her soft breasts. Bill's hips seemed to know what to do, even if he was a bit unsure. He started sliding his cock into her, stroking long powerful strokes, that made her body shake each time he slapped his thighs into her bare ass. She moaned and gasped, mumbling things he didn't understand, but could guess at none the less.

In and out he drove his shaft, fucking her hard, as she trembled and shuddered. He could feel her pussy clamping around him, as she climaxed, his own orgasm building quickly as he stroked in and out, until his body took over on its own, driving hard into her as a huge gush of pent up cum lanced out into her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" He grunted, as his body jerked and twitched, pumping shot after shot into her already sopping wet pussy. "Ohhhhhh damn!" He mumbled as she half sat, half lay, on the counter, panting heavily.

Again, a stream of breathless Russian flowed from her lips as Bill looked down at her sexy body. "I don't understand," he said, shaking his head.

"Tank you," she said, deliberately trying to form the English words to express what she wanted. "I work now," she added, gently pushing against his stomach, to make him back away.

Bill really didn't want to pull out of her, she was gentle, but insistent. She pushed him back until she could stand up and then walked around the bathroom, picking up both of their clothes. She carried them all out of the bathroom, leaving him standing there, alone, and naked.

"Come." She said, stepping back into the doorway to make it clear she expected him to follow her. She waited for him to catch up and then took him by the hand, pulling him along toward the living room. She walked him to the sofa and gently pushed him down into it. She smiled and then went back to cleaning, using a duster to work around the room, cleaning shelves and knickknacks that were arrayed around the room. She remained completely naked, making sure to bend over and show him her pussy, every chance she got. It had the desired effect, within only a very few minutes, his cock was already starting to harden again, surprising Bill slightly, given his age.

Tanya continued to work, walking by and reaching for his shaft, giving it teasing little strokes, each time. She grinned at him, almost as if to put him at ease with what had happened, her sexy little titties shaking and wiggling enticingly, as she moved. Eventually his cock got hard enough that, instead of playing with it, she started to turn her back to him and sit on his lap for a few moments, working his cock up into her pussy as she sat down. "Mmmmmmmm," she cooed softly, bouncing gently on his shaft. Time and again she bounced a few times and then pulled off, each time making him wish she had stayed on him. She again sat him, mumbling something unintelligible, her hands reaching for his legs, as she bounced harder on his cock, clearly not intending to pull off this time. "Da, da," she moaned softly, as she bounced, his hands stroking her back and bare ass as she moved.

Bill let his hands move around her and slide up her sides, gently cupping her breasts from behind, finding her nipples and using his fingers to squeeze and gently pull each hard nub. In response to his new efforts, she bounced harder, her ass slapping loudly on his thighs, the two of them bouncing in the chair as she drove herself down on him over and over.

"Oh God, gonna come again!" he warned, his eyes closed, while his whole body seemed to be tingling and on the edge of climax.

"Da," she moaned loudly, apparently guessing what he was saying. For all he knew, she understood him as much as he understood her Russian.

"Fuck!" Bill grunted, his body trying to buck up into her, as he again unloaded a huge gush of cum into her.

"AHHHHH!" she cried as she began to shudder and tremble on his lap, no longer bouncing on him but instead grinding herself on him, as he came in her.

"Oh my God!" Bill heard from behind him. He twisted as far as he could, only to see Erica, standing in the middle of the kitchen, watching the two of them. Tanya apparently heard her as well, jumping off his lap even before his climax had finished, the last two shots of cum arching up into the air, before falling to his legs.

Again, Tanya rambled in Russian, saying something in rapid fire wording he had no understanding of, as she practically ran from the room. Erica retreated toward the kitchen door while Bill got up, unsure if he should follow Erica or Tanya, finally deciding on Erica.

"Erica!" he said, loudly enough to stop her, before she disappeared out into the dark. She stopped with the door half open, looking down at the floor.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt," she said, to the floor, looking down rather at his face.

"It's okay," Bill answered, taking a few more steps toward her. "You don't have to go. Please."

"I think I should." She said to the floor.

"It's not what you think." Bill said softly.

She half turned back toward him, lifting her face somewhat to look at him, but not looking high enough to see his face. "Oh. Yeah. I'm pretty sure it is. But you know? You're a grown man. If someone, um, if someone that young is what turns you on, then who am I to argue?" She said forcefully, before turning away again and walking out into the dark.

Bill stood at the door, watching the dark, where she disappeared down the driveway, wondering how he managed to get things so screwed up, so fast. As he stood there, the door still open, Tanya walked out of the bedroom and down the hall, dressed. She collected her things and then gently pushed past him, walking to her car without a word of any kind, Russian or otherwise. He finally closed the door after she backed out of the driveway and drove off. He plopped down in his chair, still naked, his mind swirling with conflicting emotions.

---o---

Friday was one of Bill's days off, and he sat and watched out the front window for what seemed like hours, and, in reality, was just that. He was waiting for the familiar red car to pull in across the street, signaling that Erica was home from work. He'd showered, shaved and dressed in a pair of slacks with a polo shirt. He still didn't know why. He knew, of course, that he was going to go try to apologize to Erica, but beyond that, his emotions were such a whirl, that he barely recognized most of them. He was embarrassed and honestly, felt guilty that she had walked in on them. Not that she caught them having sex, but that he had done, what he had, at all.

After everything that Erica had done to try and make his life a little more manageable, fucking the woman she hired to clean his house, seemed to be hitting pretty low. His wife had often called him dense, when it came to understanding women, but he had a long history of learning how to apologize, and he definitely felt like Erica deserved an apology. Not just any old apology, but a GOOD apology.

Finally, the car turned into the driveway, pulled up to the garage and then waited for the door to go up before pulling in. Before the door could even close all the way, Bill had gotten up and collected his apology meal. Carrying the pan with two hot pads, headed out the door toward Erica's house. It wasn't a particularly short walk, and every step seemed to take an eternity. It struck him as odd, that he was so concerned about how this would go. He wasn't married to her, or anyone, for that matter. He was an adult and it had been two years since his wife passed. Did he really have to apologize to his neighbor, for having sex with another woman?

Before he could truly answer that question, he'd arrived at Erica's and rang the doorbell.

"Yes?" Erica asked, opening the door. "Bill!?" she said, in surprise.

It took him several seconds to blurt out anything, his eyes taking in the dark blue dress clinging snugly to all her curves, her legs glistening in the stockings and her legs looking even longer than usual, with the four-inch heels on her feet. The single strand of pearls around her neck, seemed to draw attention to the deep cleft of creamy cleavage, that the deep cut V of the front of the dress exposed. "Um, hi. I wanted to apologize for yesterday." He finally blurted out.

"For yesterday? You don't have to. Like I said last night. You're a grown man. You can have sex with anyone you want."

"Yeah, well, just the same, I came over to apologize." Bill said again, looking up at her, from the lower front step.

"And you brought food?"

"Yeah. Well, um. Yeah." He said, not really sure how to answer.

"Okay. Come on in," she said, almost in a huff. "I suppose the idea was to share it with me?"

"Um. Well. Yeah. I guess. But if you don't want me to stay..."

"No, you went to all the trouble to make it. Which by the way is a bit of a surprise. I wasn't sure you even knew how to cook."

"Oh, yeah, I'm alright. Not nearly as good as Amanda was, but yeah, some." He said, as he carried it to the kitchen table and set it down.

"So, what are we having?" She asked, as she reached up into the cupboard for plates, the hem of the skirt pulling up slightly and exposing the lacy tops of her stockings. Bill wondered, in all this time, with her coming over almost every day, since Amanda passed, how did he not notice, just how good looking of a woman she was? True, she was a dozen years younger than he was, but she was most definitely a good looking woman, by any definition! Even more so in the outfit she had on at the moment. He realized belatedly that he was staring at her curves and it was having what would be a very obvious effect, if she chose to look.

"Pork Enchiladas" Bill answered, after a few short seconds, that seemed like an eternity to him. He was still staring at her legs as she turned with the plates and mumbled a quick apology.

"What for looking at my legs? If I didn't want them looked at, I wouldn't shave them and put on stockings." She said, with a little frown. Bill opened his mouth to say something and was stopped before he could. "No, I am NOT going to tell you where else I shave."

"I wasn't going to ask that." Bill answered, a little startled, partly that she thought he was going to ask that, partly because his mind was just starting to form that thought.

"Oh. I thought...well. Some guys... Oh hell." She said, as she set the plates on the table.

"But since you brought it up... Do you?" Bill asked jokingly, trying, almost desperately, to lighten the mood.

Erica stared at him as if he had three heads for several seconds before relaxing and smiling. "Not sure I want to say," she finally said, turning to go the counter to get glasses and silverware. "I know you don't, after last night."

Bill blushed slightly, at the memory of her staring at his spurting cock. "Um. No. I don't."

"You could." She said with a smile, bringing a pitcher of water from the fridge.

"Suppose I could. Why? You want to see me shaved?" He asked back.

She looked at him for long seconds. "I think we better let that drop for now," she answered, before pulling her chair out and sitting down. "So, enchiladas?"

"Yep." He said, scooping two of the rolled tortillas onto her plate before scooping two more onto his. "I didn't make them too spicy. Wasn't sure how hot you liked things."

"Depends on what it is," she answered. "Or who," she added, after a few seconds, making him blush again. "You are so cute when you blush, it's been a long time since I've seen that side of you."

"Yeah, I guess I have been in a bit of a funk."

"Understandable. But it's been more than long enough. It's good to see that something stirred you from that chasm you've been hiding in the last two years."

"Um. About that. I really do want to apologize." Bill said quietly, after they had both been eating in silence, for several minutes.

"I should have knocked. Like I said before, you can have sex with whomever you want. I'm not going to judge you." She said softly, reaching across the corner of the table, gently laying her hand on his. "Honestly Bill. I'm just happy to see that you've surfaced again. I miss that vibrant, bubbly, confident man that lives across the street."

"Well, anyway. I wanted to apologize. Seeing me naked probably wasn't on your top ten list of things to do last night."

"Oh. Maybe not last night. Has been in the past though." She said with a smile, gently stroking the back of his hand. "Thank you for dinner. It was very thoughtful. But I think you should probably leave now." Bill shook his head at the sudden dismissal. Had he done something wrong? "It's almost six. Tanya will be there soon and you don't want her to show up and have no one at home."