Maid Service Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose not. If you want, you can come over and hang out. I mean I don't have anything planned, but we could watch some TV or something."

"That's a nice offer. But I have things to do here. Now you go. I'll clean things up here." She said as she stood up, clearly dismissing him.

"Alright," he said, suddenly not sure he really wanted to leave. He stood looking at her, the deep cleft of creamy, white skin between her breasts moving with each deep breath she took. Finally with a nod, he stepped from the table and walked to the door. "If you change your mind."

"I understand, but thank you just the same." She said, as she stood at the table, not moving.

Bill nodded one more time, then walked out, closing the door firmly behind himself. He took a deep breath and walked across to his house.

---o---

The knock on the door was no surprise, but it was a few minutes sooner than he had anticipated. He was still down the hall, changing from dinner. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist and walked quickly down the hall to the door. "Hi Tanya. Come on in. I was just changing." He said, inviting her into the house. Unlike the previous day, what she wore was probably the least sexy thing that a woman can wear. The gray t-shirt was half a dozen sizes too big, the oversized neck hole hanging off one shoulder and the tail of the shirt extending half way down to her knees.

"Me clean!" she said sternly, standing in the kitchen.

"Yes, you clean." He answered back, not bothering to elaborate, with words she didn't understand anyway. He turned and walked down the hall to the bedroom, tossing the towel onto the bed where he got it from in the first place, and stepped to the dresser. It took a few minutes to find a pair of workout shorts and pull them on, the waist a little tighter than he remembered them being the last time he wore them, though he wasn't sure just exactly how long ago that was.

Bill walked to his favorite chair and sat down, looking over at Tanya working in the kitchen. She had the counters cleaned and was just starting the floor, working the mop methodically back and forth across the tile. He turned the TV on, but was soon watching her more than the TV. It was clear to him, that she didn't have a bra on under the t-shirt, and idly wondered if there were anything under it, finally deciding that there had to be, even if he couldn't see it.

She finished the kitchen, dumped the water down the sink and then retrieved the vacuum cleaner from the hall closet. She started in the hall, working her way down and away from the living room, doing the floor in the hallway, the guest room and finally the master bedroom. Bill heard the vacuum shut off down the hall, as a series of commercials started on the show he was half watching. By the time the commercials were over, it was still quiet down the hall and Bill began to wonder what she was doing. In the back of his mind, he half way hoped that she was cleaning the bathroom, naked again, but doubted it.

As he made his way down the hall, he could hear a soft buzzing noise. Not loud, but soft and gentle. He walked into the empty bedroom, padding in his stocking feet across the carpet to the bathroom, looking in and seeing no one there either. "Huh." He mumbled, turning to leave, wondering what had become of Tanya.

"Ahhhhhh," he heard a soft female gasp. He walked toward the noise, down on the far side of the bed and looked around the footboard. Tanya was laying, wearing nothing above her tiny sneakers except the gray shirt, pushed all the way up to her neck so she was essentially naked. She lay on the carpet, holding herself up on one elbow, her head leaned back and her eyes closed, slowly sliding a large purple vibrator in and out of her pussy. Bill stood and stared at the device, twisting and vibrating itself as she pushed it in and out of herself. He'd wanted to see her naked, wanted to catch her nude in the shower again. His mind and body knew exactly what it wanted, it wanted to feel her around him again.

He pulled off his t-shirt and pushed down his shorts, kicking them aside as he stepped out of them. Standing naked in front of her he silently dropped to his knees and leaned down between her legs, his face inches from the purple device sliding in and out of her. He turned his head and kissed her thigh.

"EEEEEEE!" she squealed in surprise, her head snapping to look at him and her hand pulling the vibrator from her pussy, dropping it between her legs and then reaching for her shirt, to pull it down, while trying to get up at the same time.

"Shhhhhhhh." Bill said softly, moving one hand to her stomach to gently push her back down. "Just let me." He added, picking up the vibrator. She stared at him, as he gently fed the device into her still gaping pussy, slowly pushing it into her and leaning his face down to her as well. He reached his tongue out for her, softly stroking the juncture of her lips and the hard exposed nub there.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she moaned softly, as he worked the vibrator in and out of her pussy, his tongue gently teasing her clit. She lay back and relaxed, lifting her legs higher, hooking one on the side of the bed and resting the other on the wall beside her. He continued to toy with her hard clit, with the tip of his tongue and slowly worked the vibrator in and out of her as she used both hands on her own breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples. She mumbled something he didn't understand, but the intent was clear. She was getting fucking close to climax. The question was, did she want to go this way or around him?

He slowly pulled the vibrator from her pussy, and looked up at her, her eyes now open and looking down at him. He crawled up her body, his rock-hard cock pointing down at her pussy. If he had any doubt about her choice, it was answered when she held her hands out to him. He smiled in acceptance of the invitation, and reached for his cock, rubbing the head up and down between her wet lips. With a groan he pushed into her sopping wet pussy, a cry of pleasure coming from her lips as well.

In and out he started to stroke, her pussy practically trembling around his invading shaft, his head driving much deeper into her than the vibrator had. She wrapped her legs around him, hooking her heels on his ass and lifting her ass off the floor to meet his strokes. The two of them shared no words, only grunts and gasps as they slapped their bodies together rhythmically. "AHHHHHHH!" she suddenly cried loudly, digging her heels in harder, to grind herself up against his body.

He felt her shudder and tremble, her pussy clenching and grasping his cock as she held herself so tightly to him that he couldn't continue to stroke. Her climax lasted at least a full minute before she eased her grip, allowing him to stroke into her again.

"Da!" she said softly, followed by something else he didn't understand, her words not as important as the obvious intent. She was quietly encouraging him to come as well, her hips rocking to meet his strokes and provide as much change in stimulation as she could. Each stroke seemed to tease his cock in a slightly different way until his body couldn't hold back any longer.

"Fuck!" he grunted loudly, jamming his cock deep into her, his body jerking uncontrollably. He held himself over her as best he could, his body spasming and pumping shot after shot of cum into her. She looked up at him, wrapped her hands around the back of his neck and pulled his face down to hers, softly kissing him and sucking on his lips. "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned softly, as he lay down on top of her and wrapped his arms around her as well. They lay there in the embrace for long minutes until she broke the kiss breathlessly, gently pushing up on his shoulder.

"Too heavy for you, huh?" he asked with a chuckle, starting to push himself up and off of her. She wrapped her legs tight around him, leaving him unsure what she intended. With a grin she pushed herself up and worked until she had turned him onto his back in the confined space, then she was straddling him, her knees on either side of him and his cock still buried inside her.

With a smile she looked down at him, pulling the oversize gray t-shirt up and off, tossing it aside, leaving her naked on top of him. She reached for his chest and gently stroked her fingers around his nipples, teasing him as she began to rock her hips, sliding her pussy on his body and working his softening cock around inside her. He reached up and cupped both her tits, holding them and running his thumbs back and forth across her nipples, returning the tease she was giving him.

He understood little of what she said, only the few English words she struggled to insert, but the sentiment was clear enough. She was enjoying the interchange with him, but felt like she wasn't getting done what she was being paid for, cleaning. Not that she was in any hurry to get up, since his deflated cock had once again started to harden inside her, slowly filling her with its bulk. Her rocking slowly changed to a gentle up and down bouncing motion and finally to a wild bouncing on his shaft as she drove herself to another climax. Up and down, she bounced, his hands on her thighs, watching her tits swing and bounce madly, as she cried out over and over in pleasure.

Up and down, she moved, slowly pushing him closer to a second climax, her own body clearly having long since overflowed into that arena. Her gasps and shudders, as she bounced, seemed only to help speed along his own climax. "Gonna come," Bill grunted to her, though not at all sure she even heard him. She was bouncing wildly on his cock her tits flapping and bouncing and swinging equally wildly. "OH FUCK!" he practically shouted as he started to come into her. He lay there, jerking and twitching, as she slowed her strokes and finally settled, to sit on him and his twitching cock.

She smiled down at him and cooed something unintelligible before slowly lifting herself up off of him. She helped him up from the floor and then walked to the bathroom, setting one foot on the counter. She gently washed her well used pussy, looking over and grinning at him periodically. She sighed softly and put her foot down and then said something that was clearly meant as "go sit down," pushing him out of the bathroom and then, out of the bedroom. He walked to the living room and sat down, the movie he'd been watching nearly over.

It was nearly ten before she finished all the tasks she felt were required, all of them done naked, so he could enjoy the view of her trim, young body. He wondered just how old she was, thinking she couldn't be more than thirty. She walked over, carrying her shirt, and leaned down to give him a long, slow, wet kiss. "Next week?" she asked in her heavily accented English.

"Yes, next week." Bill agreed, suddenly wondering if she meant to come clean next week or come have sex. "Probably both." He finally decided as she walked to the back door and then out, carrying her bucket in one hand and her gray shirt in the other.

---o---

Since Amanda passed, Bill still worked, sort of. He'd be completely retired if things had gone as he and Amanda had planned. But since they didn't, the company was more than happy to keep him coming in and keeping things he had set up, working and answering questions for the engineer that was trying to replace him. Most of the time it was just half or three-quarter days, but it helped keep him busy, and his boss was fine with that. But when weekends came, there were always the chores that needed to be done, weeding gardens, mowing the lawn, that kind of thing.

Bill always enjoyed working outside more, when Amanda was working with him. Actually, he hated yard work and Amanda knew it, so she coaxed him into it by providing a great distraction. It worked, in more ways than one, distracting him from tasks that he really didn't like doing. She knew it was always easier to work outside with the prospect of seeing her tits wiggling around in a t-shirt, intentionally braless to tease him, or wearing tight little shorts to flash her ass at him. One time she even wore a ratty old mini-skirt she found at goodwill, with nothing under it, while she was weeding the garden. It took some time before he noticed and took advantage in the way she had, obviously, intended. Of course, in turn, she always demanded that he too provide some amount of access, and as a result, he rarely, if ever, wore briefs while he was working outside.

Most people would probably wonder at their antics, especially at their age, having sex in the middle of the front yard in broad daylight. But there were some advantages to living on the end of a dead-end road, with his house set fairly far back onto the wooded, five-acre lot. The only neighbor that could see their house, was directly across the street, and as Amanda had often stated, if Erica wanted to watch that bad, let her!

Today the lawn needed mowing, so Bill dressed in a pair of baggy, cargo pocket shorts, Amanda used to enjoy having him wear, and a fairly thin t-shirt. He got out the riding mower and went to work, starting around the outer edge first, including around the new forty-foot camper parked in the grass, that had yet to be used. He was well on his way to getting the job done, when he noticed Erica, across the street. Her house was not quite a hundred yards from his, but he was considerably closer as he worked the riding tractor around the large front yard. As he worked, he couldn't help but notice Erica set the lawn chair in a sunny spot next to her house, where he could see it, but none of the neighbors up the road could see her. She stood next to the chair, almost as if waiting for him to make the turn again, so he was moving toward her, before she pulled off the oversized t-shirt. Bill was so stunned, at what he saw, that he nearly ran the mower into one of the big oak trees, that grew, in irregular patterns, in his front yard. He stopped the mower and backed up, stopping again as she lifted one foot and rested it on the arm of the chair. Her bikini was, well, tiny. Bill had seen his wife wear one very similar on a few occasions, mostly to tease him, but never, ever, in public. It just covered much too little, to suit her. But she had worn it for him in more private settings, like in their hot tub, behind the house, or on their boat, when no one else could see.

Bill had often seen Erica wearing bikinis and one-piece suits of various kinds, when she was over sharing the hot tub, but he had to admit that he'd NEVER seen this much of her exposed, ever! He shut down the engine of the riding mower and sat, watching her slowly rub some kind of oil into her leg. She seemed to finish one leg, lifting the other in its place, the brevity of the tiny bikini bottom clearly evident even at this distance. She worked her hands from her ankle up her leg, slowly rubbing in more oil, as she worked up her thigh, stopping just short of rubbing her hand across her yellow cloth covered pussy. He wondered if she knew he was watching, and finally had to admit to himself, that this was intended for him to see.

Her hands stroked the oil around her stomach, slowly rubbing it from her thighs, up to her chest, her hand slipping inside the tiny triangle covering between her legs and the tiny triangles covering her nipples. He briefly wondered if the show was over as she turned around and bent over briefly, her entire bare ass showing, the tiny triangle between her legs held in place by only a couple small strings tied in bows on her hips. When she stood, she had the bottle in one hand, turning to face him. She looked across the road at him from her yard, and started walking toward him.

Bill felt a little guilty for watching her and wondered if she were coming over to chew him out for watching her. It wouldn't be the first time he had misconstrued the actions of a woman. He sat and waited, watching her walk toward him, her modestly large chest wiggling and swinging with each step. He realized belatedly that he couldn't hide the hardon in his thin shorts as she got closer and tried to quickly re-adjust himself in his shorts, to be somewhat less noticeable.

"Morning Bill." She said sweetly, as she walked closer, relieving his fear that she was going to chew him out, but at the same time, raising the concern of what she did want.

"Hi Erica." He answered, trying not to stare, and knowing he was failing.

"I see you like my new suit. I thought it'd be nice for getting some sun." She said as she stepped closer to him and stopped, reaching one hand out to where his rested on one of the two steering handles of the mower. Her hand felt hot against his, as she gently rested her palm on the back of his hand.

"Um, yeah, it's really, um, yeah." He said, awkwardly.

"Yeah. Amanda showed me the one she had. I tried to find one like it, but this was the closest I could find. It's a bit skimpier, I think."

"Yeah, maybe little." He mumbled awkwardly, thinking about the tiny one his wife did have, and how she used to look in it, when he could convince her to wear it.

"Anyway, I came over to ask a huge favor."

"Um. Uh, sure. When have I ever said no?"

"Oh, good. I'd really like to get some sun on my back, but there just isn't any way for me to get this tanning oil on it. You wouldn't mind spreading some on my back, would you?"

Bill paused a second, before answering, suddenly feeling a little awkward. "On your back?"

"Uh huh." She said, holding the bottle out. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Um. Uh. No, I guess not," he finally answered, after several long silent seconds.

She moved back slightly, forcing him to get off the riding mower, to stand next to her, before taking the bottle from her. He pumped some of the oil from the bottle onto his hand, then gently began rubbing the oil around her back, working his fingers up to her neck and shoulders. "Here, let me get this out of the way." She said softly, as she reached for her hair and pulled it over her shoulder and out of the way. She then tugged the little bow behind her neck, pulling the strings of the top off her neck, her free arm crossed over her breasts, to hold the tiny triangles over her nipples.

Bill worked the oil into her skin, on her neck and shoulders, then started working down her back again, sliding his fingers under the string wrapped around her body that was attached to the bottom of the triangles. "Just go ahead and untie that. Don't worry, I'm holding it in place." She said, encouraging him to pull the bow on the tiny string.

"You sure?"

"Oh yeah. Trust me, it won't show any more of my back with it not there, just be easier for you to rub the oil in," she coaxed.

"If you want," he said, tugging the string and letting it separate so she was now bare from her neck to the tiny string running around the tops of her round ass cheeks. With the string out of the way, he worked more of the oil into her back, working down to the small of her back, to the tops of her firm, round ass cheeks. "There you go." He answered.

"You know I could do my own butt, but since your hands are already oily, you want to go ahead and do my cheeks too?"

"You seriously want me to rub your ass cheeks?" He asked, a little surprised.

She turned half way around to look at him, her arm still holding the little yellow top in place over her breasts. "Bill, seriously? All the times you've checked out my butt over the years, and now I'm giving you permission to rub it, and you're going to say no?"

"Um. Well."

"Bill? Really?" She asked, looking at him with a wry face.

"Yeah. Okay." He answered. "I really wasn't checking out your butt."

"Uh huh. I'm sure that's what you told Amanda, but I know where your eyes were looking the last time we went to the lake." She said, turning back around so her butt faced him, bending at the waist slightly to stick it out at him. "And if those strings get in the way, just untie em."