Maid Service Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to untie the stings holding your bottom in place?" Bill asked in surprise.

"Sure. It'll be fine, I'll just hold it in place with my other hand." She said, moving her free hand down to her crotch. Bill shook his head slightly and untied the strings on each hip, letting them fall away so that her ass was completely bare. He began rubbing oil into each cheek, working his hands in circles, covering each creamy globe fully. "Make sure you get all the way down under and as between as you feel comfortable with. I'd hate like hell to get burned between my cheeks, if you know what I mean."

"Uh. Sure." Bill answered.

"Can you see? Or do you need to get lower?" she asked, bending over even farther. Bill didn't have to bend or squat down much, to see her exposed pussy, the yellow triangle being held in front falling completely free down between her legs. He oiled his hand again and rubbed it down between her cheeks as far as he dared, trying hard not to let his hand rub down as far as her completely exposed pussy. "Are you getting all the way down?" She asked softly.

"Everything but your private parts." He answered honestly, his cock feeling like it was going to rip his pants open any moment.

"And you want those to get burned?" She asked, bending over slightly farther, so her chest was nearly at waist level.

"I guess not," he answered, taking a deep breath. He'd known Erica for a long time. Almost fifteen years. In all that time, he'd thought of her as a friend and a neighbor. Since Amanda passed, he'd come to rely on her for a lot of things, and in some ways, had taken her friendship for granted. He knew she wanted more of a relationship, more than a friendship, now that he was alone, but he had done everything he could to discourage it, or at least he thought he had. As he stood, looking down at her ass and exposed pussy, for the first time, he felt like he was seeing her in a very different light. He pumped more oil on his hand and gently reached between her legs.

Bill wasn't sure who moaned, but if it was her, he was quite sure that the feeling was, indeed, mutual. Her pussy was hot against his palm as he gently stroked his hand back and forth between her legs. She moved her arms, dropping both hands to her knees, the yellow bikini fluttering to the ground at her feet, as she stood, completely naked, in his front yard.

"Oh God," she moaned, as he stroked his hand back and forth, pulling far enough back that he was stroking a single finger between her sopping wet lips. He stroked back and forth across her lips, her hips rocking slightly, with each of his strokes. "Bill?"

"Yeah," he breathed, heavily.

"Fuck me," she said, breathily. "Just put your cock in me and fuck me."

"Here?"

"Uh huh. You fucked Amanda out here a lot of times. I saw how she teased you, until you couldn't resist. She didn't know I watched, but I did. I watched as you'd pull her shorts down and stick your hard cock into her. I know she planned it, because she never wore underwear. She liked to tease you. She said you always did it so much harder when it was spontaneous for you, when she teased you into it, when you least expected it. I want to feel you take me here, that way, pushing into me until you can't hold back any longer."

He looked down at her nude body, his cock, rock hard in his pants. With a deep breath and more than a little trepidation he took his hand from her pussy and moved it to his own pants. In moments he had his shorts around his ankles. He wrapped his hand around his own fat cock, and gently rubbed his purple head up and down between her wet lips. Teasing her clit on one end of the stroke, and her rosebud on the other. "You sure this won't mess up our friendship?"

"God Bill! Sometimes you can ask the stupidest questions." She moaned, feeling him rub his head down her slit again. As he started to stroke up again, moving his engorged head to slide up her slit, she reached back and held his hips, pulling herself back, and forcing his cock to slip farther into her. "Ooooooooohhhhhh fuck!" She moaned, as he slid into her, her oiled lips sliding along his fat hard shaft. "God, I've wanted to feel you do this, for so long!" She moaned, as he started sliding his length in and out of her, his strokes pushing his fat shaft even deeper into her.

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. Ever since I saw you fucking Amanda out near the garden that first time. God, you looked so good and she looked like she was enjoying it so much. Every time I came over and we were in the hot tub, I thought about just sliding over, pulling your suit off and sitting on your cock. But I'd never to that to a friend's husband. I'm not that kind of a girl. A horny one for sure, but not the kind to try to steal another woman's husband. That's why I always said no to the hot tub if Amanda wasn't here. I didn't trust myself." She gasped, as Bill continued to slide in and out of her hot wet depths, her velvety soft vaginal walls caressing his cock in all the right ways, as he caressed her. "Oh God, you're going to make me come. Ohhhhh fuck Bill! BILL! OH FUCK!" she cried, more loudly than Bill expected.

He stood and kept stroking his cock in and out of her spasming pussy, her climax pushing his higher up the slope toward completion. He let his hands explore and squeeze her ass as she climaxed around him, drawing a gentle groan from him in sympathy. Her body shuddered and trembled, for what felt like at least half a dozen minutes, but was probably less, the sounds and sensation of her climax, pushing him ever closer. He closed his eyes for a moment, letting the feeling of her hot juices leaking down his plunging shaft and dripping off his balls, inch him closer and closer to the inevitable. He felt her hands pull his around her to her big tits, swinging wildly below her, as he pounded into her. He opened his eyes, as he captured her tits and held them, her nipples sticking between his fingers so he could squeeze and play with them as the urgency to let it go finally washed over him.

"Shit. I'm gonna come." He grunted, not sure if he should come inside her or pull out. He hadn't thought to ask before. He never had to worry about that with his wife, he always knew her desire, he could tell when she wanted his load deep inside her, and when she didn't. But with her, he didn't know.

"Do it, come in me!" She coaxed, answering his concern, without realizing it.

He stroked only a few more moments, before his body jerked hard, driving deep into her and unloading the first massive squirt of cum into her pussy. He stood there, his body jerking and trembling as he gasped for breath, his cock pumping a copious load of hot cum into her.

"Ohhhh yeah. God, I've wanted to feel that for so long." She moaned softly. "I almost couldn't believe it, when I saw you were fucking Tanya. Not that you couldn't or shouldn't, but because I'd waited for it for so long." She panted.

"Is that what this is? Because you were jealous?"

"Sorta. I mean, I've wanted to feel you this way for so long, and there she was, so young and so....new, and you were fucking her instead of me!"

"It wasn't on purpose." He breathed, his fingers idly playing with her nipples, while she stood half bent, his cock softening inside her.

"Not on purpose? How do you have not-on-purpose sex?"

"No, it was just kind of an accident. I was watching her vacuum the floor on her hands and knees and it made me think about Amanda when she did that to tease me, cleaning the house with things on that showed me her best parts. I didn't even realize I'd pulled my dick out, before I was coming all over the floor in front of her. I was so damn embarrassed, I just kind of ran off to the garage. Later, I went to apologize and walked in on her using one of Amanda's toys to get off. I really don't know what I was thinking, maybe I wasn't. When she asked for me to help her clean the shower, well she wanted me to take my clothes off to help her, and I was still trying to show her I wasn't some kind of pervert, that I just did what she wanted. Next thing I knew, we were having sex."

"And that's when I walked in?" She asked, pulling off his now, mostly shrunken, cock.

"More or less," he agreed, as she turned and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her bare tits to his chest.

"And now, here, you just let me do what I wanted?"

"Pretty much."

"You seemed to enjoy it well enough."

"Oh, don't get me wrong. I did. I just, well, I'm afraid that maybe I messed up our friendship."

"Well, I don't think we did that. I think we just made it better. Now we don't have to worry about all that sexual tension. If you want more, all you have to do is ask."

"I don't know if I should. I mean, Amanda..."

"Amanda would want you to be happy. If that's fucking me, or fucking the maid, or fucking someone else. She always teased you, because she knew that you loved it when she did. She wanted you to be happy, and that helped make that happen."

"She told you that?" He asked in surprise.

"Not in so many words, but enough words that I could tell."

"Enough words?"

"Do you remember the time that you and she went hiking, when you stopped at that little creek and went skinny dipping?" She whispered, holding him, so his body still pressed against hers.

"You know about that?"

She giggled. "I know about a lot of things. So, you do remember it?"

"Yeah. I thought it was a good idea, but I had to do a lot of convincing. She didn't want to because someone might come along. Which was exactly what ended up happening."

"But she made love to you that night, didn't she? Does that sound like a woman that was mad at you?" She asked, as she felt his dick start to press against her thighs. She smiled to herself, feeling him start to harden again, at the thought of him and his wife skinny dipping.

"Well, not exactly."

"Of course not. She WANTED you to talk her into it. She wanted to have you make love to her out there, you know why? Because she loved it when you had sex in a sorta public place, like the front yard or in a changing room at a store, or even in a creek next to a trail. You know why? Because it made you so much bigger and harder when she did."

"But, she was always resistant. Afraid someone would see. It was always a struggle to coax her to do it in those places. Wait a second," he asked, looking down at her. "How do you know we had sex in a changing room? She told you that? She wouldn't have. I mean, tell you about sex?"

"Not normally, but we were at this party, and she had several glasses of wine. We all started talking about sex and stuff and a couple of them were comparing how big their husbands were. And she said when you did it in one of those places, you were so big that you felt like a log inside her. That you felt huge just before you came in her, and she really loved feeling it. But, she said she always had to pretend she didn't want to, because if you knew she liked it, you'd try and do it a lot more, and she didn't want it become regular. She wanted it to stay special. Besides, she said when you thought you were getting her to do something naughty, you always came so much harder."

"She said that?"

"Uh huh. In front of a half dozen other wives who were instantly jealous, when she told them just how big and fat you were at times like that. I'd always thought you were big, just from what I could see on the outside of your swim trunks, but that kinda confirmed it."

"Okay, so you think I have a big dick and now you got a taste of it. But we're standing in the front yard, naked as hell, having a conversation, about my dead wife and why she liked to tease me and let me fuck her in semi-public places. I don't see where this gets us anywhere, except maybe caught by a delivery guy, or the trash man, or whoever."

"Does it bother you? To be seen naked with me?"

He looked at her for long seconds. "I don't know," he finally answered. "Up until the other day, I'd have said I doubted I'd ever be having sex with another woman again. Then Tanya did what she did, and now, well, you did what you did. I don't know that I'm ready for any of this. I mean it was fun, and damn, it felt good, but I don't know that I'm ready. She hasn't been gone that long. Besides, what would my kids say? Me carrying on like this?"

"Bill, it's been two years. She's gone, she isn't going to pull in the driveway and catch us like this, she isn't going to come out of the house and see us naked. She would want you to be happy, not be a hermit. Maybe it's time you let me, or someone, try and make you happy again. I made you laugh once, maybe I can do it again."

"I don't know. I mean, hell, what would Amanda think if she knew what you and I had just done?"

"She'd have been happy for us. So, wanna try an US for a while? Or are you more interested in a young Russian speaking maid, who, by the way, speaks VERY fluent English!"

"What!? She speaks English?"

"As well as you and me," Erica whispered, with a giggle.

"Oh my god." Bill swore, as he shook his head slowly. "Now I'm really embarrassed. Shit. What do I do now?"

"Guess that depends on if you want to keep fucking her. Not that you have to stop."

"It wouldn't be very fair to either of you if I was having sex with both of you at once."

"Maybe not, but then, nothing says you can't, right? I mean, if I don't mind and she doesn't mind. Unless of course, you want to make this become exclusive, but I don't think you're anywhere near ready for that."

"I, um. Hell Erica. I don't know what to do or think. I don't even know WHY she's having sex with me. I'm way older than she is. Why would she pretend to not speak English and still do what we did?"

"Well, you have two choices. You can pretend you don't know, and see what happens, or you can confront her and ask her why. Either way, I don't see why you and I can't still play around a bit."

"That's what you want? To play around a bit?"

"Bill." She said seriously, even though she was still standing in the middle of his front yard, her naked body pressed against his. "I don't think you're ready for any kind of serious relationship. You'd just mess it all up, when you thought about, well, you know. So how about you and I just play around a bit, and see what develops, okay?"

"You're good with that? Just playing around?"

She let her arms slip from around his neck and took a step back, so he could look down at her nude body. "There's nothing that says I can't tease you until you have to pull it out and give it to me, is there?"

"No, I don't suppose there is."

"Then as far as I'm concerned, there's no reason you can't react to my teasing, in any way you want."

"Any way I want, as in have sex with you?"

"If that's what you feel like doing. You have my permission to do anything you want."

"I'll think about it."

"Alright. While you think about it, I think I'll go back and get some more sun." She picked up her bikini and started walking away, still completely naked. He watched her walk all the way across the road to her chair and then lay down, spreading her knees apart and letting one hand stroke her pussy lips, teasingly. Bill shook his head, pulled his pants back in place and then climbed back on the mower.

By the time he was done mowing, he had a huge hardon again, and was thinking about going across the street, to see if she wanted to help relieve it. Unfortunately, the cell phone in his pocket started to ring. "Bill." He answered, recognizing the caller ID as being from work.

"Bill, this is Doris. I hate to bother you on a weekend, but I need you to come in and help me with something."

"Today?" He asked the lead production supervisor.

"It's an emergency. The number three line went down. They called me in, when they couldn't figure out why." She said, clearly irritated. "Trust me, I'd rather be laying on my deck, catching some sun, than here. I'm really sorry to have to ruin your weekend."

"It's alright, I need to change though. I'm pretty grubby from mowing the lawn."

"We're gonna be working on the floor and it's hotter than Hades out there today! So, no need get fancy, just get in here and help me figure this out."

He looked at his watch and shook his head. "Be there in twenty minutes." He felt kind of sweaty and nasty, but as warm as it was, he knew the factory floor would be worse, especially if he was going to be crawling around machines. It took him almost the whole twenty minutes to get there. He parked near the rear loading docks and went in the back door. He figured he'd find Doris by the third line somewhere, and headed that way. The factory was a busy place, even on a weekend. Post-COVID, they had been forced to automate a lot of systems that used to be manually operated, just because they couldn't get enough workers, at any price. But the down side was, when the automation quit working, everything quit working.

"Hey Doris!" Bill called as he walked down the floor, seeing the petite fiftyish year-old blonde, from at least a hundred feet away, looking like she wasn't wearing anything, but a thigh length gray tank top. As he got closer, he realized he could see pink strings around the back of her neck. The shirt, apparently hiding some kind of swim wear, which also explained her complaint, about her ruined Saturday.

"Bill! Thank God. We've been trying to figure out why the loader won't cycle."

"Hell of an outfit for work!" Bill joked. "We gonna change the dress code?"

She looked at him with an exasperated look. "If you have to know, I was hanging out with some friends when I got the call. It would have taken way too long to go home and change."

"I'm not complaining. I don't mind. I was just teasing."

She softened her look. "Yeah, it's alright. Let's just get this fixed, so I can get back."

"Sure." He nodded. The two of them checked item after item, trying to figure out what the problem was. The hot production floor soon had him sweating profusely, not able to handle the heat as easily as he used to. More than once while he was laying partly under the loader, making measurements with his meter, he looked up, seeing under Doris's shirt, seeing up at her pink bikini covered crotch. He could feel his dick hardening in his pants, and wondered if she noticed, part of him hoping not, while another part, the part that was getting turned on by the little glimpses he was getting, hoped she did notice. It seemed to him that she spent more time standing with her feet straddling him, than was actually necessary. Not that he was complaining, given how good the view was from down there.

"I think it's this limit switch." He said sitting up after crawling from under the machine once again.

Doris, still standing with her feet outside his legs, squatted down to look at the switch in his hand. She turned to the maintenance guy that was hovering nearby, and handed him the switch. "Joe, go run to the crib and see if we have any on the shelf."

"Yes ma'am!" he said taking the switch from him and scurrying away.

"Well, let's hope this fixes it." She said, still squatted down, her shirt pulled tightly across her thighs, her knees spread much further apart than they really needed to be. From where he was sitting Bill could see right along both thighs to the pink slip of bikini covering her pussy. He tried not to stare, but he kept having to look back, noticing that the crotch seemed darker than it had been earlier. "You got something to say?" She asked quietly, making no move to change her position.

"Uh. Um. I don't think so." He mumbled as he sat, leaning back against the frame of the machine, his eyes glued to her crotch as she pushed her knees slightly further apart.

"You sure? I was thinking you wanted to say something, about what you've been trying to look like you weren't looking at."