Maid Service Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, um. Doris. Oh hell. It wouldn't be appropriate." He finally muttered.

"No? Probably right. Probably no more appropriate than me saying that that hardon in your shorts looks pretty damn inviting. But then I couldn't actually say that without getting in trouble. You wanna tell me what you're afraid would get you in trouble?"

"Not sure I should."

"Try me. I promise not to turn you in to HR or anything."

"I was just wondering, if your pussy was as wet as the crotch of your swim suit looked like it was."

She raised her eyebrows and then grinned slightly. "I have to admit, that's a whole lot more forward than I was expecting from you."

"Sorry."

"Oh hell, don't apologize. I said unexpected, not unwelcome. This is the first time either of us has been around each other in less than business attire, and I for one, am not disappointed that you chose to wear those shorts."

"No? Why is that?" he asked curiously.

She grinned a naughty little grin. "You wanna know why my pussy is so wet? It's because you've been looking at it, and the more you looked, the harder you got. And the harder you got, well, let's just say the view is extremely enticing!" Bill looked at her curiously. Without losing the crooked little smile she craned her neck to see if Joe was coming back yet, and seeing he wasn't, shuffled slightly closer to him, moving her feet, from being outside his knees, to being outside his thighs. "Why don't you find out just how wet I really am." She whispered, reaching for his hand and pulling it toward her. She overcame the resistance he put up and pulled his hand between her legs, pressing his fingers against her wet panty crotch. "You feel free to pull that aside and feel how wet I am, and I'm going to feel just how hard this is."

He held his hand on her crotch, unsure what to do, while he moved his eyes to follow her hand down to the leg of his shorts. He stared at the leg of his shorts, bunched up slightly from sliding around, his engorged, purple head, pushing out of the leg hole of the shorts. "Oh fuck." He grunted, in surprise, as she stroked over his bulbous head with one finger. He quickly jerked his hand from between her legs and grabbed the leg of his shorts, pulling the material down over his exposed cockhead. "Oh fuck. I'm sorry. I had no idea." He mumbled, in embarrassment as he felt his face flush hot.

"Oh, I don't see you have anything to apologize for. I was quite enjoying the view. In fact, I was hoping that if this switch fixes things, you might consider joining me in my office. I wouldn't mind seeing more of that and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't mind seeing this bikini."

"Um. Uh. Hell, wouldn't that be a problem?"

"Why? Afraid of HR? Like I said, I'm not going to tell, are you?"

"Well, um..."

"Or are you just bashful. Neither of us is married, so as long as it doesn't become a problem, it's just something between two consenting adults. How about it? Play a little show and tell?"

"DORIS! Jesus!" Bill swore, more surprised than offended. He saw the smile on her face fade, as she stood up and shifted to stand next to him, no longer giving him the view up to her crotch.

"Oh, hell Bill. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, I mean, I wasn't trying to." She stammered nervously. "I just thought that with what you were showing, well, I thought it was intentional."

Bill sat there, looking up at her, opening and closing his mouth with nothing coming out. He finally managed to hold a hand out to her. "I didn't mean it that way." He said, still holding the hand out. She stood staring down at him for long seconds before she reached down to take his hand. Instead of using it to pull himself up, he used it to pull her back down. She squatted down next to him, her knees together, concern still on her face.

"I didn't mean to be, well, you know. I thought that, well, I thought you were doing it on purpose." She said awkwardly.

"I wasn't." He said quietly. "But that doesn't mean that I wasn't enjoying what I as seeing. I was just, well, startled. I haven't seen this side of you before." He reached out for her knee and rested his hand on it. "That doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to see the rest of that swim suit." He whispered, just before Joe came walking back up.

"Found one! Not exact, but close enough, I think. You want me to get down there and put it in?"

Bill moved and pushed himself up off the concrete floor. "If you want to crawl back under there, I'm not going to say no. I just barely fit under there!" he said as he moved, to make room for Joe to lay down and start to slip under the wide piece of equipment.

"You know, the guy that designed this, he could have left a little more work room." Joe said from under the machine.

"That's for sure." Bill agreed as Doris stepped over to the side of the machine and leaned on it, pushing her butt out slightly. She looked back at Bill and held a hand out. Bill took her hand and she pulled him toward her, placing his hand on her t-shirt covered butt. Bill stood there with his hand on her butt, as the two of them listened to Joe chat away from under the machine as he replaced the switch. Staying bent over the way she was, Doris moved both hands off the machine to the hem of the shirt and after glancing around to make sure there wasn't anyone else around to see them, pulled the hem up over her butt, completely exposing the pink string bikini bottom. She pushed her fingers in the little strings and slipped it part way down over her butt cheeks.

Bill rested his hand back on her butt, this time on her bare skin. She smiled at him and wiggled her butt gently side to side. Bill moved more behind her, gently pressing himself against her butt. He leaned over her, and whispered. "I wasn't offended, just surprised a bit. Never seen this side of you."

She looked at him, with a smile and reached down to her hips. She slowly pulled the pink bows on each hip, pulling the strings until she held the tiny string bikini bottom in one hand. "Never felt like showing it. But now that I have, maybe you want to hold onto this for a little while?" She whispered back. "Now you can see just how wet I really am."

Bill took the tiny slip of pink material and strings and stuffed it in his pocket, before reaching both hands to cup her bare butt cheeks. He let his right hand slip under her firm cheek, the tips of his fingers feeling for her pussy lips. "You sure you really want me doing this?" He asked as he let the tips of his fingers stroke across and then between her very soft, very wet lips, feeling her obvious excitement.

"You keep doing that and I'm not going to let you go home until you finish the job." She whispered, as he rubbed his fingers back and forth across her wet lips, letting his fingers bump across her clit with each stroke.

"I thought that was what you intended." He whispered, back to her.

"Well! That should do it!" Joe called as he started to crawl back out from under the machine, Bill quickly stepping away from Doris's butt and Doris quickly pulling the almost dress length shirt back down.

"One way to find out." Doris said, moving from where she was, to the operator's station. It only took a few moments pushing buttons and the loader began its automatic cycle to start pulling the containers from the feeder of boxes and inserting the first two into the machine. "So far so good. Let's fire up the rest of the line."

"It'll take a while to heat the injectors. Why don't you two take off. I can finish checking it out." Joe offered.

"I think maybe we should hang around until it's done. We'll be in my office. Give us a call when it's ready." Doris said with a firm nod. "Come on Bill. No point in standing out here in the heat while we wait. I can show you that info we talked about."

"Sure, why not. The AC will feel good. I'm almost soaked to the skin from the heat out here."

"Yeah, that shirt is a bit soggy. Hope you don't mind me asking you to take it off before you sit on my chairs."

"I'm sure I can arrange that." He answered, as she turned and started walking toward the office complex of the plant. They wound around different pieces of equipment, passing the sparse weekend shift of people.

They finally made their way into the office complex and then her office. Doris closed the door behind them and then turned to face him, leaning her butt against the now closed door. "I think you should take off a lot more than your shirt, just to keep the upholstery from getting soaked."

"Well, in that case, your shirt is pretty dirty on the back. You might want to take it off as well." He said as he turned to face her. "And you're gonna want this back." He added, reaching into his pocket and pulling out the tiny pink bikini bottom.

"I think I could arrange that." She answered, standing, looking at him expectantly. "So? Who goes first?"

"Well, I need to ditch this shirt either way." Bill said, tossing the bikini bottom onto her desk and reaching down to pull the soggy t-shirt off. He tossed it onto the floor by the chair in front of her desk. He reached for the buckle of his belt. It didn't take much to undo the front of his shorts and let them fall. He stepped out of them and let them lay on the floor as he stood naked in front of her except for his running shoes. "Is this what you wanted to see?"

She stood breathing deeply, staring at his hard dick. "Yeah," she finally breathed. "It's a bit more than I really expected. I didn't think you would." She stared at his hardon, bouncing lightly as his heart pounded. After some long awkward seconds, she slowly moved her hands and began to pull off her shirt, pulling it up and over her head. She dropped it on the floor next to her feet and then reached for the ties that held the tiny pink string bikini top. In moments she let it fall, leaving her as naked as he was. He stared, at the body that he hadn't ever seen in anything but professional attire, admiring her thirty-two C breasts and the tiny bit of blonde curls on her mound. She stood, breathing heavily, in excitement, as her nipples hardened in front of him. After long seconds, she pushed off the door and slowly stepped closer to him. "Since this was my idea, I guess I get the first move, huh?"

"You sure we should do this?" He asked, as she moved closer to him. She reached for his dick with one hand while she stepped to him and pressed her tits against his chest.

"No, but I want to." She whispered, as she lifted herself on her toes. She was shorter than he was by several inches, but it didn't seem to matter, as she lifted her face toward his. He lowered his head and the two kissed, tentatively, their lips just touching, at first. As the seconds passed, he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tighter to him, as the two embraced more energetically. It didn't take long before the two lost themselves in the growing lust, driven by hormones both had ignored and suppressed for so long, Bill by the passing of his wife, and Doris by a difficult divorce.

The embrace broke at her urging, pulling her face from his as they both panted for breath. Without a word she pushed him back, making him step back, until his legs backed up to the chair in front of her desk. She reached down, twisted the chair around and he sat in it, knowing instinctively what she wanted. Without letting go of his rock-hard appendage, she straddled the chair with him sitting in it. She shifted her grip, almost as if she were afraid to leg go, and lowered herself toward his lap, aiming him for her wetness. "Oh damn!" She moaned softly, as she pressed down on his engorged head, suddenly not all that sure his fat shaft would fit inside her. "Soooo big. I don't know if it'll fit."

"You don't have to." He whispered, hoping that she wouldn't change her mind.

"No, I want to." She breathed, pushing down harder. She winced slightly, as his head spread her enough to slip into her hot, wet tunnel. She bit her lip and shifted both hands to rest on his shoulders as she started to lift and lower herself, driving herself up and down, on only a couple inches of his long shaft. Slowly, she worked herself further down his shaft, her body expanding to take the intruding appendage. She was soon sliding its full length, his fat mushroom head pressing against the end of her tunnel with each stroke. "Oh god, it feels so fucking good." She moaned, as she drove up and down harder, her sexy C cup tits bouncing in front of Bill's face.

He slid his hands up from where he had been holding on to her butt, moving them slowly up her sides and then around to cup both firm orbs. With his thumbs he stroked back and forth across her nipples, just like he used to do for his wife, bending each nipple over with each stroke to send little tingles of enjoyment through her body. "Oh yeah. Keep doing that. Play with them like that. It's making me get so close. I think I'm going to come! OH! OHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIT!" She cried, surprisingly loudly, as she slammed herself down on his shaft, her whole body trembling and shuddering. He could feel her pussy clenching around his shaft, almost as if it were begging for him to unload inside her.

He shifted his hands back to her ass and cupped both cheeks as he forced himself to stand up, lifting her petite frame easily. She stuck her legs out on either side of him as he turned and sat her on the edge of the desk. She had her arms around his neck, pulling their bodies together, as he began to hump his hips, toward her now spread legs. In and out he stroked, drawing moans and gasps from her as he plowed into her over and over, slamming their pelvises together as he drove himself toward his climax, and hers higher and higher. "Gonna come." He grunted, moments before his body jerked of its own accord, jamming him deep into her as the first surge of cum lanced out of his cock into her tight pussy.

"FUCK!" She cried as she felt the first surge of his cum, her already racing orgasm, pushing even a little higher. Her body seemed to jerk in time with his, pushing her juices out around his dick, flowing down his balls and legs, as the two remained coupled in ecstasy. "Ohmygod. I don't remember ever coming that hard, or that long." She panted as she held him tightly, her cheek pressed to his.

"It did seem like a good climax."

"You, sir, have one hell of a penchant for understatement. Good? Fuck, it was damn near mind blowing! I don't know how we're going do to it, but we gotta damn well do this more."

Bill laughed. "Okay. But why me? Why now?"

She pulled her face back, to look at his. "Well, it was, well, I was. Okay, let me start again. It's kinda embarrassing actually. I was at a toy party, and we were just really starting to test things out when I got called."

"A toy party?" He asked.

"You know, sex toys? It was a pool party, for single ladies. We were trying out different kinds of toys to, well, take care of our needs."

"Ah. That explains both the swimwear and, well, this."

"You're not offended or anything, are you? I mean, this isn't exactly like me. Having sex in my office."

Bill chuckled and shook his head. "This isn't exactly me either. I might have thought about having sex with Amanda in my office, if she had come in and teased me. But with someone else from work? Before today, the thought would never have crossed my mind."

"So, then, why today?"

He took a deep breath. "Because I found out today, that for years, my wife was intentionally being difficult to convince to have sex in well, places, when she really wanted it just as much as I did. She was just being difficult, to make it more of a tease for me. And I never knew. Not until today."

"So, how did you find out. Obviously, she couldn't tell you. Sorry. That wasn't very sensitive of me."

"It's alright." Bill said, letting the sudden frown slip away. "I'm just still trying to get used to life without her."

"I know. I've seen. But you didn't answer."

"I found out from her best friend, the lady that lives across the street. She told me."

Doris looked at Bill for long seconds. "There are so many more questions I'd like to ask, now that we've done this, but maybe now isn't the time or place."

"Is one of them would I like to do this again?"

She chuckled softly. "Actually, something very similar to that, yes. Would you? Would you like to have sex with me again?"

"If you'd have asked two weeks ago if I wanted to have sex with you, the answer would have been no. I wasn't interested in having any more relationships. I didn't want to feel that hurt again. But now...."

"What changed?"

"Honestly? A maid from Romania. And no, I don't understand why or how. A completely innocent event changed everything. I don't even understand it myself, but it did."

"A maid? As in, I come clean your house kind of maid?"

"Yep, that's the kind. Though I need to have a serious talk with her. I've been under the impression that she doesn't speak English other than a few sentences. Now I find that she's just pretending and speaks English just fine."

"And that's a problem?"

"It is if you've been chatting away, thinking she didn't understand what you were saying."

"I still don't see how that's a problem, unless you've been saying things that you find embarrassing."

"Some embarrassing, but a lot of it just personal emotional stuff, that you wouldn't really talk about, usually."

"Ahhhhh. I think I see. And somehow this woman, who doesn't speak English, you ended up having sex with her?" In response, all Bill could do was blush. "Maybe it was the things you said, the personal things you wouldn't tell to anyone else that made her feel something for you. Maybe?"

"I dunno, maybe." He answered, with a shrug. "All I know is, I suddenly missed being intimate with someone, and now, hell, now I'm being that way with her and you and Erica."

"Erica? Your wife's friend?" Bill nodded, before she continued. "And while it makes you feel good, doing this, it also dredges up other feelings, like maybe you shouldn't be doing it because you're cheating on your wife?"

"If she was alive, I would be."

"But she's not, Bill. Everyone knows what happened and why you're only partly retired. If she was the kind of woman I think she was, she'd have wanted you to be happy, and clearly, what makes you happy includes having a physical relationship with someone, or someones. I'm not asking for a long-term commitment from you. God knows I don't have any plans along those lines, not after finally getting rid of Reg. But if you want to get together, just to have fun, or maybe go do something. I don't see why two consenting adults can't do that. Even if it is in an office at work."

"Just casual sex?"

"Honey, if you give me this kind of casual sex, I'm game any time you feel the urge. Just walk into my office and ask." She said, with a soft laugh. "But in all honesty, if we don't get dressed someone is going to catch us here. It's been almost twenty-five minutes and the timers on the heaters should be just about ready to switch over."

"You've been keeping track?"

She laughed. "What kind of woman would I be, if I didn't know how long I had, to be naked and play, without getting caught? Oh, I'm sure Joe suspects what we're doing, but I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of KNOWING, and then spreading it all over the factory."

"Good point." I agreed. I stepped back, my already softened dick slipping from her and letting our copious combined load leak from her, down the front of the desk, to the carpeted floor.

"Well, that answers that question."

"What question was that?"

"If I could get away with teasing you some more by leaving my suit off and just putting the shirt on. Clearly, if I do, I'm going to be leaking down both legs and then Joe would know for sure what we were doing."

"Good point." Bill agreed. He put his shorts back on, leaving his soggy shirt laying on the floor, while he watched her put the bikini back on, the bottom first and then the top. Only then did she put the shirt back on. Bill loaned her his soggy shirt to wipe her legs and then they settled in the two chairs to wait.