Taking Grace

Story Info
Married secretary spreads for her boss while husband waits.
1.3k words
4.33
12.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everett brushed up against me, crowding me against the desk. My breath caught. The man oozed sex and being anywhere near him did strange things to me.

"Are you afraid of me?"

Terrified, I thought, but couldn't seem to say. My throat had closed up on me and I felt my eyes widen and my breath catch as he came even closer. His thighs pressed against mine. He smelled like...sin.

"Of course not, don't be ridiculous." I wished I sounded more convincing.

"Am I?" He breathed. He touched the spot where my blouse opened and traced the line of the collar. Oh, God, I thought, as fire bloomed where he touched me. "Do you have any idea how hard you make me? How much I want inside you?"

I gulped. "I'm married."

"And I still want to fuck you, just the same." He brushed my hair aside so he could have better access to my neck and he pushed the collar aside, exposing the strap of my bra. He ran a fingertip over the bright blue lace, a wicked smile curving his lips. "This is nice. If I'd known you had this on all day, I would have come sooner."

I stood transfixed as he pulled the hem of my blouse out of my skirt and slipped his hands beneath. He smoothed his hands up my ribcage, slowly, tantalizingly. He met my eyes and said, "I have a dilemma."

I could scarcely keep from moaning as he cupped my breasts, dipping his fingers inside my bra to tease my large, sensitive nipples. "What's that?" I asked, arching my back to him.

He pinched and rolled my hardened nipples. "It's a toss-up on how I want you first. Do I turn you over my desk, push your panties out of the way, and take what I want or do I seduce you--kiss and touch and taste until you're quivering for me?"

I did moan then and he gave a low chuckle.

"Oh, it's going to be both ways, I think."

"I... can't. My husband--he... he'll be here soon to pick me up. And...."

I trailed off as he deftly unbuttoned my blouse and pushed it open. He pulled the lacy material of my bra away from one breast and sucked the nipple into his mouth, all in one quick movement. He licked and tugged at it for a few moments, none too gently, which was surprisingly hot. "Shh, darling, " he murmured against my skin. He pushed me so that I was sitting on his desk. "Now open your legs for me."

Excited, frightened, unsure, I parted my knees a fraction, then slammed them together. Then again. He chuckled again, reached a hand down to graze my calf. His touch was hot through my stockings as he went under my skirt to touch my knee and the outside of my thigh. His gaze never left mine. His eyes widened when his fingers found my garter belt. He toyed with the bare skin just above it and said, "Would your husband like knowing his wife's panties were wet with another man's cum? Because I'm going to send you home with me dripping out of you. Now open your fucking legs."

Of their own accord, my thighs parted for him. He smiled again, his eyes still on mine. "That's it. That's what I've been wanting." His fingers climbed the last few inches to the edge of my panties. I was just about panting, ready for it all. He stroked me gently through the thin material, then slipped a finger beneath it to tease the crinkly hair at my cleft. When he found me slippery with excitement, he breathed a "yes" of appreciation. "I've been wanting between your legs since the day you showed up. And you're going to pay for making me wait."

I shivered and gripped the edge of the desk as he rubbed small circles around my clit, not actually touching it. I could feel the orgasm building inside me and I was helpless to stop it. I spread my legs wider, willing him to slide his fingers inside me. I made a mewling noise when he didn't.

"Open your eyes," he commanded when they drifted closed. I snapped my eyes open. "Look at me while I touch you. I don't want you pretending I'm your husband."

"I'm not. I..."

I shot over the edge as he sank a deft finger inside me and stroked just so. Even as I convulsed, he wouldn't look away. "Does your husband know you've been wanting your boss to finger you? To fuck you? I want your knees on my shoulders, Grace. I also want you face down and ass up." He put another finger in.

I tensed. I hadn't wanted this. Had I? God, I was a whore. A filthy whore. And yes, I had wanted it.

He tweaked my clit and I almost came again. I jumped about a foot when the door chime sounded. I froze as my husband's voice called out, "Grace? Ready to go?"

Everett had frozen, as well, but he still had two fingers gently churning inside me and I squirmed quietly into another orgasm. He called out, "Hey, Dan, we're finishing up a confidential proposal that's on deadline. Give us a few minutes and you can take her home."

"Sure thing."

"Just make yourself comfortable."

I couldn't believe this. I was about to fuck my boss with my husband waiting for me in the next room. I suddenly felt wanton, the fear of discovery thrilling me. I'd never been so turned on in my life. I whispered to Everett, "Go ahead. Bend me over your desk and fuck me hard." I reached down and covered his fingers with mine, guiding him into a stroke that brought me to orgasm almost immediately.

Everett jerked me down from his desk and turned me around roughly. I heard the quiet whisper of his zipper and in that moment didn't care if Dan did, too. No sooner had Everett shoved my panties down and my skirt out of the way than he slammed inside me to the hilt, bareback. Oh, God, what if he got me pregnant? I was so wet that he met with no resistance and I came again, my thighs quivering. Everett grabbed my hips as he thrust and then his hands seemed to be everywhere at once--squeezing my breasts and playing with my nipples, reaching around to tease my clit, toying with the sensitive area around my ass hole.

He twined a hand into my hair and pulled my head back sharply. He whispered into my ear as he continued to ride me bareback, "You're so fucking wet. I knew you'd feel like this. Take my cock, slut."

I bucked against him, unleashed, and wanting him deeper, harder. He obliged, careful not to make any tell-tale noise. I reached between my legs to cup his sac and touch myself, as well.

"Yeah, baby," he breathed against my ear. "Just like that. Your cunt feels so good. You're nasty, a cockslut whore that spreads for anybody. Even with her fucking husband in the next room."

God help me, I loved it. Dan coughed and I was surprised into another orgasm.

"I'm gonna put my cum inside your tight little snatch, bitch. Is that what you want? You want to go home with my cum dripping into your panties? Give your husband sloppy seconds?"

"Oh, yes," I said clearly and firmly, surprising us both.

You'll spread your legs for me tomorrow and any other time I want

Everett pounded me hard, spasms rocking his body while he held me tight.

Everett pulled out of my pussy with a squish, then used a fingertip to sweep a glob of cum from my pubic hair. He smeared it on my lips and I'm ashamed to say I gobbled it up. "Don't wear panties to work ever again, Grace. I might start inviting clients to fuck that tasty twat of yours while I watch. Now get the fuck out of here."

I hastily straightened my clothes, loving the feel of his cum in my panties. So naughty. Yet I was confused at how easily he was dismissing me. I could barely keep my hands off Dan on the way home.