All Comments on 'Maiden of the Red Moon Ch. 02'

by KnightRadiant

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another well thought out and well written chapter. I was so excited to see a new chapter and you didn’t let me down as this one was full of action, drama, excitement, and mystery. I will not fault you for taking the amount of time to write chapter two because the importance of family, work, and life in general always should take precedence and with the hell that this last year has caused, I was actually somewhat surprised that you managed a return at the point. I want to thank you for another five star chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An excellent story. Well thought out. I appreciate you picking this back up after so long. Believable (or suspension of disbelief-able) world building is not easy. You have succeeded. I just hope it won't take quite so long for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnightRadiant@KnightRadiant
UPDATE: 4/27/2022 I've finished Rose Ch. 2 and I'm currently in the process of looking for an editor. Is anyone interested? UPDATE: 6/22/2022 So after reading my editor's comments, I realized that I need to redo most of Rose Ch. 2's second act. This along with current pe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES