All Comments on 'Maiden Voyage: The Next Day'

by D A Stone

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
wade shevlinwade shevlinabout 20 years ago
outing

a very nice story

it makes the sand and the surf adn the sex seem so inviting. wish I had been ther with You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
peaches...

A very loving story, makes a great ending to part 1, and the erotisism of this piece had me very hot. i won't lie, i was very satisfied after reading this story, and its very descriptive, and very close to RL reactions. Thanks for having such a great mind, and showing all of us what true romance is all about. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
a wonderfull ending to a wonderfull begining

I will fall asleep tonight with visions of your story on my mind. It was such a descriptive story that I should have no trouble visualizing everything. You are amazingly Talented.

D A StoneD A Stonealmost 20 years agoAuthor
comment from one of the authors of this story

As one half of the couple who wrote this story, I'm certainly glad that you all enjoyed reading it. I realize that the style of writing is different, but we worked hard on this piece together and love to hear from readers. We are working on two remaining segments of this story (unfortunately work interferes sometimes) and hope that you will enjoy them when posted as well. In addition, look for a rewrite of this story soon in a different style.

Thanks again,

D (the male part of this writing team)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous