All Comments on 'Mail Order Bride Pt. 04'

by peterswiftt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

illiterate shit.

ckcb4u2ckcb4u2almost 7 years ago

I am really enjoying the slow build of this story. It is very erotic without moving too fast and forcing the ending. I rate the story a five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unbelievable

I have a very reluctant wife and I have been wanting to share her. I googled "Wife Sharing" for suggestions and I stumbled on this site accidently. I wasn't looking to read erotic stories, I was seeking advice. However, I read this author and many others. Subject, Loving Wives. I have also read the resulting comments.

I find this author's story lines to be original, his detail phenomenal and the advice, dear God, his advice is SOUND.

When a woman's prospective is given in great detail, some hag comes out of the woodwork pretending to be a man and slams him saying of all things that his clear perspective is a man pretending to be a woman. Sick jealous shit if you ask me.

Many, many more poorly written stories on here are praised while his are slammed. I just don't seem to get it. The stories that you should be sharing with your husband/wife whatever you waist your time criticizing.

The truth is, we would all trade places with Peterswiftt in a second. so suck it up, share the stories with your hags and enjoy life you jealous fucks.

Oh and for the mathematicians (23 vs 58) I am 62 and I dated a beautiful 28 year old until she was 33 so unless you're a troll, it happens so suck it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well, it still stands on this category

Anything with below a 3.5* rating usually isn't worth reading.

Read a comment about a "reluctant wife"; she probably has a better head on her shoulders and knows where this behavior leads. And, doesn't want to be whored out by anyone, including her own husband. Probably has more respect for herself than her husband does. Really what low-life would want to share his wife; especially when she doesn't want to be shared; a pathetic little man, maybe?

What is the deal with these types that want to share their wives? Do they feel that they are totally inadequate to please their wife? Are they trying to cover up their own adultery by dragging their wife into it in order to assuage & compensate for their own sins and/or short fallings? I've even heard the laughable excuse that they feel pride that other men would want to use their wife; i.e. it's only sex... What was the trophy wife used up and now trying to find a guilt free way of divorcing her so she wouldn't get the payout? All kind of used up, old hack stories; there really isn't anything new under the sun.

Knowing how to satisfy your own wife/woman to the point of her exhaustion, where she contemplates bringing in a girlfriend (as long as she was single) to assist; now that's something. Who knows, maybe it was some sort of odd double standard.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Length

Why are there four chapters, and a total of five pages?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous