All Comments on 'Mail Order Slut Ch. 01'

by Reverse_Cowboy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well thought out......

Cant wait for the next part......I'm wondering how far you intend to take her??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
interesting beginning

so far, interesting beginning.

2 things i am wondering:

- when is the wedding part?

- mika seems rather pretrained, wonder if there is a story there about her dead folks or uncle?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
very arousing begining...

Being submissive and also working for immigration this story hits close to home in more than one way. The thoughtful manner in which the innocent girl is initiated into sexual intimacies is highly erotic, my hats off to the author on the sensitivity shown in that area. I can't wait to find out what things he's putting together while she makes her call to her family to begin the digression into the wonderful world of BDSM for the "fiance" he's brought to the US to become his bride...as well as finding out how he plans to re-unite the two sisters as this isn't a very easy situation to deal with on a legal level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Excellent begining

Looking forward to the next chapter, you have the beginings of an awesome series of chapters. I have to agree with someone elses comment that Mika seems trained to some degree already. You might have to go back to her childhood and reflect on her growing up with BDSM in her household. Just a thought here. I can see several ways to go with this here. And yes what happend to the wedding? I almost expected that before her virginity was taken. Anyway I enjoy your writing and am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Premise!

Mika's little Asian inner slut is about to be born! Can't wait to hear about the development. I would have her acquire some body piercings next: clit, navel, titties, tongue. Followed by a branding of "Big Cock Slut" across her lower back, visible for all to see when she wears some halter tops and low-cut, hip-hugging jeans. A trip to the lingerie store for a micro mini bikini would be nice; would love to hear about how she wears it to the beach and picks up some big black studs in Speedos for her first gangbang action. Awesome. The possibilities are endless! And it sounds like little 18-year-old sis is on the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amazing

this is one of the best stories i have read on here!!! please hurry with the next part!!!!!!!

playfulgirl2001playfulgirl2001almost 19 years ago
omgggggggg

very...very hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt *giggles*..more pleaseeeee

patti

celeste88521celeste88521over 18 years ago
Made me wet

I really liked it but damn it ended now i gotta go and read the other one lol i want to borrow the sexy mika too if thats ok lol

FrostdownFrostdownabout 18 years ago
Some story. . . .WOW

An excellent story. One of the best I have read here. I have read all four chapters and am only sorry that it is over. I hope you will add to the story. With your imagination and writing talent it could be a very interesting, oh, I'd say. . . . another ten to fifteen more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

if part 2 is the same standard as part 1 then wow wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfect

This story is one of the few stories that are vivid enough, dirty enough, have a build-up longer than a typical "bam-bam thank you ma'am" but no so long that the story doesn't move along, and have new original ideas relating to sex and characters that I have yet to be more complex and deep in such a short time. There were only 2 slight grammatical error. "San" means "sir" or "ma'am" . The more correct suffix would be "sama" meaning "lord, master" And the reference to God during orgasms. Japan is mostly a Buddist and Hinuist country having hundreds of gods or a teacher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 STARS, but

The hymen covers the entrance of he vagina. It must be broken in order to enter the vagina. So one cannot be a ways into the vagina before encountering he hymen, as the story portrayed. Look up, hymen location, on the Internet.

Otherwise, good story. I like the way he deals with Mika with gentleness, consideration and respect, taking things gradually as appropriate for a virgin. Looking forward to him sharing her sister (also a virgin?).

Paul in Oklahoma

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lorealmost 3 years ago

I feel like her meekness would last till she got a greencard, then he would be getting sued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous