Mailbox 19 County Road 11 Pt. 05

Story Info
Ann's Exhibitionism Takes Over.
3.4k words
4.72
2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/* ----------------------------------------------------------*/

The characters in this story are fictional, consenting and adults (over 18)

Story Overview

Ann is a rural mail carrier and has been for 8 years.

Ann is a beautiful 25-year-old woman. She grew up in a very small town called Pine Island, where she still lives.

Ann has long, shiny black hair, big brown eyes, and a beautiful figure that attracts many admirers.

Ann has recently met Luke and Martin, two men with God-like bodies from the farm at the end of her mail route. After a few rounds of mind-bending sex, Ann decided to move in with the twin brothers, and live with them full time.

PLEASE READ - Last Chapter Recap and Update

We fast-forward a few weeks to mid-summer. Ann has moved in with the twin brothers and the sex has been plentiful and breathtaking. With each new encounter, Ann's confidence builds, removing almost every remnant of negative body image.

Ann convinced the twins to broadcast their sex sessions on pay-to-watch on the internet. The profits have been surprising. Ann is becoming an avid exhibitionist. In fact, she has outfitted her mail-truck with sophisticated streaming equipment that allows her to engage with her fans while she delivers the mail.

She keeps challenging herself to remove her clothing earlier in her route and stay naked later. We catch up to Ann just after she's stripped off her tiny white dress and turned on her streaming gear.

/* ----------------------------------------------------------*/

Ann made her way down Route 6, stopping at each mailbox along the way to make her deliveries. Because her route was so rural, the farmhouses were often set far back from the road. This allowed Ann to make the slow trip along these gravel roads with relatively low risk of being discovered.

She felt her vibrator start to hum, indicating that one of her fans had started tipping her. Each time a fan tipped, her vibrator buzzed for 30 seconds. If enough tips rolled in, the vibrator would hum non-stop, driving Ann to orgasm. It wasn't uncommon for her to have a half-dozen orgasms during her day. Giving control of her body to a group of anonymous viewers, was intoxicating to Ann. She loved being at the whim of her audience.

Ann was a sight to behold riding naked in her mail truck. Her body was deeply tanned by the summer sun. She suntanned naked, so she had no tan-lines. Here nearly D-sized, natural tits swung and bounced as she made her way down the gravel road. Her long, dark brunette hair shining in the sun. She was a stunning beauty.

It was mid-summer. The corn was now tall enough to turn Route 6 into a green maze. The corn stalks reached the top of the mail truck, obscuring the road ahead as it curved back and forth until it reached the county line. Ann would turn around at the county line and make her way back to the freeway.

Her fans were quite active this morning. She already earned over 1000 tokens, and she could feel herself getting very wet and excited. She knew it wouldn't be long until they pushed her over the edge. When they did, she would pull over and allow herself to orgasm while her fans watched on the live stream. She didn't want to risk crashing by trying to drive through her release.

"If you keep this up, I'm going to have to pull over soon," Ann told her fans laughing.

She knew that if she egged them on, the tips would roll in even faster. Her vibrator was humming non-stop now. Ann pulled her truck over, sat back in her seat, dropped her head back and let her fans have their way with her. The camera between her legs focused right at her wet pussy; the camera on her windshield capturing her playing with her own breasts as she came.

Ann felt the orgasm hit strong. She spasmed in the seat of her truck, moaning as she did. Being naked in public added to her lust and orgasmic frenzy. She felt wave after wave sweep over her young, tan body. Her vibrator continued to hum as tips continued to roll in. Ann was completely lost in pleasure, her body shaking while she moaned and writhed in the truck.

After a few minutes, she felt herself coming down. She was still playing her tits with one hand while her other hand was lightly stroking her clit.

A Surprise Audience Arrives Unexpectedly

"Looks like someone's horny," Ann heard a woman say.

The voice shocked her back to reality.

Ann looked out the right side of her truck to see an attractive, fit woman smiling at her. The woman was wearing short white yoga shorts that left very little to the imagination. On top, she was wearing a matching white crop top. This woman was ripped; she had muscular arms and legs that were still feminine. Her tits were large, but they looked natural. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail, and she was wearing a baseball cap. She looked to be in her late-30's.

Ann scrambled for her white dress, but the woman grabbed her wrist gently.

"It's OK, darling, we're all young and horny once," the blonde said calmly, "your secret is safe with me."

Ann's face was flush with embarrassment. She fumbled around trying to shut down her live stream.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," Ann said nearly crying, "I never run into anyone out here."

"My name is Barb," the woman said, "I live down the road and I was out for a run, I didn't expect to see this today."

"Please don't report me, Barb," Ann pleaded, "I'll lose my job."

"Why would I do that?" Barb laughed, "My new mailman would probably be some old fat guy verses a hot little thing like you."

Ann was still in shock after being discovered naked in her mail truck. She felt soft fingertips caressing her the inside of her right thigh and looked down to see Barb's hand.

"This is a beautiful tan," Barb complimented, "Brunettes with olive skin give us blondes a run for our money."

"Is this cougar hitting on me?" Ann thought to herself.

"You're very beautiful, yourself," Ann said, hoping that flattery might diffuse the awkwardness of the situation.

"You know, I was just finishing my run," Barb explained, "I live just two farms down on the right. Could you give me a lift back? It's hotter than I expected today, and I didn't bring any water."

Before Ann could answer, the older woman walked around the front of her truck, slid open the door and hopped in.

Ann looked over at her new passenger, "I'm not supposed to have passengers," she said softly.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to wear a uniform while delivering the mail, too," Barb laughed, "looks like we're not exactly doing things by the book now, are we?"

Ann pulled back onto the road, slowly, then accelerated to the next mailbox.

"What's all this equipment for?" Barb asked, "are you recording yourself?"

"I'm live streaming," Ann answered, "these cameras send live video out to the internet. Then, a whole bunch of people pay to watch me."

"Do they control that dildo you're wearing too?" Barb asked, looking down between Ann's naked thighs.

"When they tip me, the vibrator runs for 30 seconds," Ann answered, her face flushed in embarrassment.

"Do they make you cum?" Barb asked, "is that why you were enjoying yourself so much when I found you?"

"Yes Ma'am," Ann answered, curtly.

"Really?" Barb said, "how often do you cum on your route?"

"Every day," Ann answered.

"I mean how many times a day?" Barb clarified.

"I don't know, three, maybe four," Ann answered, looking over at Barb to gauge her reaction.

"Wow! Can I ask, how much money you make doing this?" Barb continued her inquisition.

"Let's just say it's much more than I make delivering the mail," Ann said, trying to end the conversation.

"Can you teach me how to do this?" Barb asked, sliding her hand over to softly touch Ann's arm, "or do you think I'm too old to build an audience?"

"Oh, you would do quite well, I'm sure," Ann said, while looking up and down Barb's fit body, "You're not old at all, and you keep yourself in great shape."

"Oh my gosh, I never asked you your name," Barb apologized.

"I'm Ann," Ann answered, "nice to meet you Barb."

Ann reached across her body with her right hand to shake Barb's hand. Barb shook her hand and then held it momentarily, bringing her other hand up to clasp it.

"I'm serious about having you teach me to do this," Barb said, "I'd be willing to pay you to help me get set up and learn the ropes."

"If you keep my secret, I'd be happy to help," Ann said, smiling over at Barb, "how about you just pay me 50% of your first month's tips. That way if you don't make anything, you don't owe me anything?"

"Oh, this is my farm," Barb interrupted, "can you drive me to the house, it will only take a second."

Ann turned into the long drive and headed toward Barb's house.

"So, let's celebrate our partnership," Barb said, "please come inside for a lemonade."

"I have to stay on schedule," Ann explained, "why don't we exchange numbers, and we can continue this over text?"

Ann pulled up in front of the farmhouse and stopped the truck.

"Add yourself to my contacts," Barb said, handing her phone to Ann.

"Can you at least show me how this works?" Barb pleaded, "I'm fascinated by this brave new world."

Ann opened her laptop and pushed the button to start broadcasting. Then, she put her laptop up on the dash so she could show Barb the details.

"You have 1400 people watching you right now?" Barb asked, laughing with excitement.

"Yeah, that can go as high as 3000 on a good day," Ann explained.

"These two windows show the live video feed," Ann said, pointing to the two different windows on the screen.

"You have a camera focused on just your pussy!" Barb exclaimed, "that's so dirty."

"Pussy cam brings in lotsa tips," Ann laughed.

"This is so fucking hot," Barb continued, "can I go down on you on camera?"

"I'm straight," Ann said softly.

"So am I," Barb clarified, "but I'm horny as hell right now and you look so good."

"You're going to need a screen name," Ann cautioned, "you can't use your real name. My screen name is 'mail lady', how do you like the name 'fit runner.'"

"You think I'm fit?" Barb smiled, "yeah, 'Fit Runner' it is."

"We might as well do this right," Ann said, pulling the wearable vibrator out of her pussy and cleaning it in her mouth.

"Here, why don't you wear this, so you can feel what it's like to be at the whim of the audience," Ann instructed.

Barb took the vibrator and put her hand down her shorts, "I'm already soaking wet," Barb moaned," sliding the vibrator inside.

A New Star is Born

Ann grabbed the camera on the tripod, on the floor of the mail truck. She removed it from the tripod so she could use it as a handheld.

"Hey everyone, meet my new friend 'Fit Runner'," Ann said to her audience, "I'm going to be helping her get setup as another artist here. But today, we have a surprise for you. Fit Runner is going to eat my pussy, right her in my mail truck!"

"Oh my god!" Barb laughed, "they're already sending me vibrations!"

"Hey, everybody," Barb continued, smiling at Ann's camera, "I was out for a run, and I found this beautiful creature, naked in her mail truck."

"Full disclosure, we're both straight," Ann said turning the camera back on herself, "but I'm horny as hell and she's willing; so, we're going to roll with it."

"You ready, baby?" Barb asked, taking off her ball cap.

Then, she removed her crop top, letting her large boobs hang as she did.

"Look at the size of those tits," Ann exclaimed, "what are those, D's?"

"They are technically E's," Barb answered, "but the crop top smashes them down a little."

Ann turned herself sideways in her seat and spread her legs to give Barb better access.

"Fit Runner is going to wear my vibrator while she eats me," Ann explained to the audience.

"Here I'll show you," Barb said, wiggling out of her yoga shorts, and spreading her legs for the camera.

Ann looked down and saw Barb was rocking a well-manicured blonde bush.

"Our cougar is old school!" Ann laughed, "she's rockin' a little blonde bush."

Ann zoomed in on Barb's cooch, getting a close-up. The vibrator was already buzzing as tips flowed in.

"Get over here and eat me, baby," Ann moaned, "I want to cum in your mouth."

Barb climbed between Ann's legs and got to work. After a few short licks, Barb stopped and looked up at Ann.

"Will that camera reach my front porch?" Barb asked, "I'd rather have you sit in that chair, and I won't have to break my neck like this."

Ann looked up to see an Adirondack chair on the front porch of Barbs farmhouse.

"It'll reach," Ann said, sliding her door open and then grabbing her laptop and camera before climbing.

Ann made a bee line to the chair and sat down. She opened her laptop and put it on the table next to the chair. She restarted the broadcast with her camera in hand.

Barb followed right behind; as soon as Ann sat down, Barb took her position, kneeling between Ann's thighs.

"We're made ourselves more comfortable," Ann announced to her audience, "we're both naked, having sex out here in public."

Ann focused her camera over her tits and down her tan stomach so the audience could watch Barb eat her pussy. Barb was on her knees with her hands resting under Ann's ass. As Barb licked all around Ann's labia, she got very close to Ann's clit and then moved away. Ann enjoyed the tension Barb was building by teasing her clit that way.

Ann felt Barb insert a finger inside her. Instead of curving her finger up to find her g-spot, Barb pushed her index finger down, applying pressure to the bottom wall of Ann's canal.

This was new for Ann; what Barb was doing made it feel like she was getting fucked and eaten at the same time. It was a fantastic sensation.

"Fit Runner has mad pussy eating skills, guys," Ann said, narrating for her audience.

The vibrator in Barb's cunt was humming non-stop as tips rolled in.

"They are going to kill me," Barb said, breathlessly, resting her head on Ann's inner thigh.

"Make her cum, guys," Ann cheered, "I want to cum in her mouth while you rock her world."

Ann gently guided Barb's face back where she wanted it. Barb took the hint and started flicking her tongue quickly across the tip of Ann's clit. It was like Barb was barely touching Ann's clit with her tongue. For Ann, the sensation was electric. When combined with the downward pressure of the two fingers Barb had inside, the treatment was pushing Ann close and closer to orgasm.

Ann could hear the non-stop hum of the vibrator in Barb's cunt. Barb was moaning loudly into Ann's pussy. For Barb, the vibrator was more stimulation than she was accustomed. The strong vibrations were sending her into orbit. She started to cum, but tried to keep pleasuring Ann while she did.

"I'm cumming," Barb announced between licks.

The audience heard Barb's declaration and started tipping even more.

"Ride me," Barb begged, as she fell back onto her back on the porch, her legs shaking as she came.

Things Escalate Quickly, Ann Rides Barb's Face

Ann hopped off the chair and kept her camera rolling as she sat on Barb's face. Her proximity to orgasm made her selfish. She mounted Barb's face and started grinding her pussy across her new friend's nose and mouth. She felt Barb's tongue sliding across her pussy and even crossing her ass occasionally. Ann placed her camera on Barb's stomach and pointed it back toward Barb's chin and her pussy. That way she could use her hands to brace herself as she fucked Barb's face.

Barb was flopping like a fish on the porch floor as the vibrator buzzed, keeping her in a near constant state of orgasm. She loved the sensation of having her pussy assaulted electronically while a younger, hot woman used her face for pleasure. Barb could tell that Ann was getting close by the pace and violence of her grinding. Barb was turned on being objectified while hundreds of anonymous perverts watched.

The audience was amazed by the two amateur women. The scene was even hotter because the two were strangers to each other. Not to mention they were doing obscene things, naked, in public on a hot summer day. There were almost 6000 people watching Ann face fuck Barb on the front porch. The camera bounced on Barb's stomach as it documented the debauchery from below.

"I'm cumming," Ann announced as her orgasm hit like a freight train.

She felt herself spasm and she started squirting all over Barb's face and into her mouth. Barb was in a near constant state of orgasm underneath Ann. When Ann started squirting, Barb felt like she was being waterboarded. Barb's face and hair were covered in Ann's squirt as she tried to swallow what had gushed into her mouth.

Ann was spasming, uncontrollably on Barb's face. The idea of having lesbian sex with an older women pushed her dirty mind into overload. The taboo nature of her perversion was amplified by the fact that she was doing this in front of an audience. She could hear Barb underneath her, gasping for air, but she was focused on her own pleasure and continued to grind and spasm until her orgasm passed.

Then, she fell forward onto Barb, and rolled off onto the porch where she ended up on her back. Barb was breathing heavily beside her, the vibrator still humming inside her blonde pussy.

"I've got to stop," Barb moaned, pulling the wearable vibrator out of herself, and letting it fall on the porch next to her. The camera was still on Barb's stomach.

Ann grabbed the camera from Barb's stomach and panned up Barb's body from her her toes to her head.

"I think it's time for the chalk line, folks," Ann joked, "this one is dead."

"You're not wrong, you murderer," Barb laughed, "I wouldn't call you a gentle lover."

"You know, if I didn't have mail to deliver, I'd stay here and return the favor," Ann said.

"Are you kidding," Barb moaned, "your audience just extracted my soul. I couldn't cum again if God himself wanted me to."

Ann got to her feet and walked around the body of her naked victim.

"There she is, ladies and gentlemen," Ann announced, "you just witnessed the screen debut of 'Fit Runner'".

Barb brought her hands up to cover her face as Ann panned her from feet to head.

"Wow, I really soaked you," Ann laughed, "even your hair is drenched."

"You almost drowned me, you succubus!" Barb complained, "you should have warned me that you're a squirter. I never would have let you get on top me."

"Well, I hate to leave you lying in a puddle of my squirt, but I have mail to deliver," Ann laughed.

"Wait," Barb called out, still laying on her back, "you haven't given me my mail."

Ann rushed back to the truck, grabbed a small bundle of envelopes, and handed them to Barb.

"Text me," Ann said, "I'm looking forward to helping you get up and running."

"You've got it, hot stuff," Barb said with a smile and a wave.

Ann hurried back to her truck and hopped in. After re-adjusting her camera setup, she started the engine and roared off. She had to make up time if she was going to back at the depot on time. She was looking forward to helping her new friend get setup to broadcast.

"I wonder what the twins would think of Barb?" Ann asked herself aloud.

TO BE CONTINUED...