Mailboys Uncaged Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy and Francine left together, leaving just Carla and Felipe in her condo. "Don't call the Uber, yet. I'll stay to help you with cleanup," Felipe said. They did the dishes together - Felipe washing and Carla drying and putting things in their proper place.

"It has been a fun evening with you and your friends, but you abused your power at work, to blackmail me with the threat of a paddling from Mistress M for having an erection that wasn't my fault," he said. Pulling a kitchen chair from the table and sitting facing Carla, he said, "I don't have a paddle, but I think you deserve a good spanking Carla. Come and lie across my lap."

Carla could hardly believe what she was hearing. She felt a tinge of guilt over the setup they'd arranged to get Felipe under their control. She hadn't been spanked in years, but agreed she should be punished. The idea of lying across this gorgeous man's lap made her pussy tremble with excitement. She set the dish towel aside and walked over to where Felipe was sitting.

"Stand on my right side," he said, and she obeyed. He held the bottom of her pencil skirt with both hands and tugged it up to her waist. She stood there in lacy thong panties that she knew were getting damp already. He reached up with his left hand to pull her right hand toward him. She put her left hand on his thigh and lowered herself over his lap. She then reached forward and down to place her fingertips on the floor. He adjusted her position to get it just right and placed his right hand on her bare left cheek. She took a deep breath to prepare for what she knew was coming.

"I wonder how many strokes of the paddle I would have been given by Mistress M for having an erection at work? It's probably like ten for too many demerits. I'll be using my hand which hurts maybe half as much as the paddle, so I think twenty is the more appropriate number. Make sure you count out loud.

You're partially dressed and I would have been naked for punishment, so let's correct that, too. Untucking her blouse from the waist of her skirt, he reached up her back under her blouse and undid her bra. He pulled her blouse further up along her back, freeing her breasts from her loosely hanging bra, so that her breasts were on display. Reaching down with his left hand, he confirmed that her nipples were erect. "Glad to see you're enjoying this so far.

"You're not quite naked enough yet. Lift your hips," he said, and used both hands to slide her panties out from under her bunched-up skirt and down to her knees. He noticed the scent of her arousal, as he pulled the crotch of her panties away from her pussy. He gently traced a fingertip up and down along the narrow gap between her labia and was pleased to find his fingertip was wet with her juices.

Slap! She was just settling into having his warm hand on her bottom with his finger touching her pussy when the first spank took her by surprise. "Don't forget to count or we'll have to start over."

"One," she squeaked, followed by, "Two," as he smacked her bottom again on the same spot.

"Let's get this left cheek nice and warm, before we start on the right."

Three, four and five came hard and fast, and her punished cheek burned as she counted each one. For spank number six he shifted to her right cheek.

Carla squirmed and wriggled to escape the relentless assault by Felipe's strong right hand, but she kept her composure well enough, to keep counting out loud all the way to twenty. The spanking hurt and she was glad when it was over, and he helped her to her feet. "I liked the look and feel of your cock when you were serving dinner and drinks," she said. "Now I want to feel it inside me."

Felipe stood, she put her arms around his neck to kiss him deeply then wrapped her legs around him. He picked her up and sat her hot, sore ass on the edge of the kitchen counter. The cool, white quartz surface felt good. Her knees were spread wide and her wet pussy was waiting to be entered. Felipe dropped his jeans and briefs and his big, stiff cock popped out. He slid it inside her immediately, stretching her to accommodate his size.

His hands were all over her, tugging on her nipples, running his fingers through her hair and caressing her face.

Carla wrapped her legs around Felipe. She reached back to put her hands on the countertop to brace herself and push her pussy against each thrust of Felipe's cock. He felt so good! Her breathing became ragged, and she felt her orgasm coming and she started to cum, just as Felipe reached his climax. She squeezed her vagina around his cock, milking his cum inside her, before his cock started to relax. Then she sat forward again and put her arms around his muscular shoulders.

What a sight they were. Her skirt was bunched around her waist. Her breasts peeked out beneath her blouse which had been pulled up above them. Her bra hung uselessly below. His cock slipped out and he stood with his jeans and shorts at his ankles. His cum, combined with her juices, was running down her thighs onto the countertop.

"Felipe," she said, "take off my clothes and yours. I want to shower with a naked mailboy."

12