Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interesting," Belinda smiled, "do you think that running messages in the nude will give your career the boost that you are hoping for?"

Lauryn shrugged. "I guess we'll see."

Mitch spoke up. "We don't want to sugar coat this. We want you to know precisely what you are getting yourself into here."

Belinda gestured at her state, naked in front of the two of them "I wouldn't be here like this if I wasn't reasonably sure what I was getting myself into here."

Mitch and Belinda nodded their acceptance of that.

"So when will I know if I have the job?"

Mitch looked to Belinda who nodded at him, so he nodded at her. Belinda spoke up. "We'll have the contract for you in the next few days."

Lauryn stood up and approached them, her breasts swinging freely in front of her. "Thanks," she said and shook both their hands. She exuded confidence and seemed totally at ease naked, Mitch noted. Not for the first time did he wonder what was being unleashed.

***

Heather McKay. "I was born like this." A short stocky worker from the stockroom. Interviewee number three

A short stocky woman entered the interview room and wandered up to the desk. She wore a loose blouse and a skirt belted tight above her hips. Neither item flattered her.

"I'm here for the interview."

Belinda looked her over. "Heather McKay?" she asked and the woman nodded. Mitch smiled at her.

"Oh," she realised, "I take my clothes off now." Belinda Clark nodded at her. Nonchalantly, she loosed her belt, dropped her skirt and lifted her blouse over her head. She carried them over to the table where she removed her bra and panties as well. She turned around and returned to stand by the desk displaying a fit, curvy body that she was clearly proud of.

"You can sit," Mitch told her. But she shrugged and remained standing where she was, close to the table but fully visible to her interviewers. With her hands by her sides they could see she had trimmed her bush and she clearly looked after her fitness and her skin.

"I reckon I was born to do this job," Heather announced. The other two looked at her, so she gestured at her undressed state. "I was born like this," she reminded them with a raucous laugh. Mitch and Belinda smiled. "Ashes to ashes, funk to funky," she recited, "that's the bible."

"I think it's David Bowie," Mitch grinned.

"Whatever," Heather responded, her face blank.

Mitch decided he better start with the questions. "What's your motivation?" he asked.

"My what?"

"Ah," he realised, "why do you want to be a mailgirl?"

Heather cracked a bit smile. "They reckon I'm lazy in the stockroom. But they keep giving me the hardest jobs, the heaviest stuff and the longest deliveries. I reckon that they're setting me up to fail."

Belinda looked concerned. "Why do you think that?" she asked.

Heather seemed to know herself. "Because I'm the only girl employed there. I think I scare them. So if I can deliver things around the office as well as any of the other girls I reckon that will show them." She had it worked out, it seemed.

"In the nude," Mitch confirmed, since she had left that part out.

Heather did not seem fussed. "In the nuddie, that's right."

Mitch wrote in his notes 'that's fucked up'.

"And," she added, "the money."

Belinda asked Heather if she had any questions. "What training do we get?" she asked them.

Belinda looked to Mitch. "Well, if you're successful you'll be shown how to use the comms device and given the instruction booklet," he told her.

Heather looked peeved. "And that's it? No training courses?"

Belinda weighed in. "Well, I'm not sure what there is that we can give you as a training course. If you think of anything, please tell us. After all, don't forget this is a pilot project for the office, so there's no one experienced. You'll be setting the marks and establishing things as you go."

Heather finally admitted what she had on her mind. "So we're not going to be sent to the US to learn from the program there?"

Mitch spoke to that. "I think you will find that things here are quite different from how they are in the States. So no, we won't be sending you there."

Heather looked disappointed.

"Is that a problem?" Belinda asked.

Heather suddenly brightened up. "Nah, that's alright. Although I was hoping for a free trip to the States. You know, see all their sights and eat all their burgers. If someone else is going to pay for it."

"So are you still interested in the job?" Belinda checked.

Heather laughed. "Of course. Wandering around the office all day in the nuddy for the money you're offering. Someone's mad, and I reckon it's you."

They all laughed at that.

***

Interviewee number four -- Jan Stephenson, programmer

Jan Stephenson, a tall thin programmer with prominent breasts and long blonde hair sat stiffy in front of Mitch and Belinda with a steely look of determination on her face. She had stripped off without a smile or any acknowledgement that they were in the room. Then she trod over and set herself in the chair facing them for the interview.

Mitch wondered whether she had already made up her mind and had decided that this was a formality or whether she was scared and trying to cover it up. Maybe she was just a habitual bad interviewee. Who could ever find out someone else's true motivations?

Belinda had picked up the vibes too. "Why do you want to do this?" she snapped at Jan. Mitch shot Belinda a warning look, but Belinda gave him a glance that said she had this under control.

The interviewee seemed to look straight between the two of them. "Because I'm sick of the rest of the programmers ogling me all day," she stated, with little emotion, maybe just a trace of bitterness. Like if that was how her colleagues treated her, she may as well show them everything, particularly if the company was paying her to do it.

"And do you think this will help?" Mitch asked her gently.

Jan shrugged. "Well, I'll do this for two years if I'm successful and then I'll go back to my job. Hopefully by then they would have seen enough of me to leave me alone to get some work done."

Belinda tried to make eye contact with her "Do you really think that will work?" she asked, still trying to break down the barrier.

At that Jan got off autopilot, realising that they wanted to see at least something of the real her. "I don't know," she admitted. "But if my job is guaranteed after two years of this and then there's the extra money, then why not?"

***

Annette Kellerman, PA -- interviewee number five

As soon as the fourth interviewee closed the door behind her on the way out, Annette Kellerman stepped inside. She pulled her dress over her head and took it off revealing that she had nothing on underneath, showing off her strong, athletic body.

She posed with one hand on her hip. "Good enough?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes," Mitch replied then, a little worried at his enthusiastic response to her naked body, he looked to Belinda who nodded. Then smiled.

"I thought you might had have enough of the long interviews," Annette Kellerman suggested. "You can see what you're getting. Is there anything you have to ask me or can we just pack this up?"

"You read our minds," Mitch joked.

"That's a skill of mine," Annette Kellerman replied with a serious inflection. "So if I've passed the interview, let's all go home."

Mitch and Belinda nodded, why not. As Jackson's psychologist colleague had suggested it was about self confidence and a lack of shame. What could go wrong?

***

Mitch was relieved after the interviews. All the candidates seemed suitable and all had agreed to the conditions. And the press had not found out about the interviews which suggested that he could hope for a soft launch without too much hoo-ha, which was how he liked it. He was a bit worn out after his long day and the stress of remaining professional in the presence of five naked women, but he was resigned to that being his lot once the show got started properly. He opened the front door to his home to see Emily waiting for him inside. Looking like she meant business, she dragged him to their empty front room with the others presumably somewhere else in the house.

"Dad," she exploded, "I didn't get an interview, did I? Did you have anything to do with that?"

Mitch shook his head. "Fortunately not. I didn't even know that you applied. I did not see any of the applications, only the shortlist. And everyone on the shortlist was an internal applicant. So honestly, I didn't even know you had applied. Does your mother know?" Should he tell her that he did not want his daughter to be a mailgirl. Or would that make her mood worse?

Emily ignored his explanation anyway. "So it was a fix?"

"No, we made it a public process because we didn't know how many internals we would get. If any at all. And they had an advantage, I'll grant you, because they had already passed our security clearance -- which was a condition -- and as well, they could better answer the other criteria which gave them a natural advantage."

"Other criteria, right." Emily looked resigned but unimpressed.

So it had come to this. Here he was having a perfectly normal conversation with his daughter about why she was not going to spend her weekdays running naked around his office.