All Comments on 'Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 02'

by MrStill

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CarnalvalCarnalvalalmost 2 years ago

SeaHawk's stories are one if the first long series of stories I found when I first came to Litrotica ages ago, very happy to see someone writing in his world, would very much like to see him come back and continue the series, I always fantasized that Danica lost her internal struggle to become an executive, gave into her submissive nature, and signed a liflong contract to become Nine forever.

I wanted it to be a really slow burn though, like she always played that meeting out with Barbara in her head where she signed the contract and fanntasized about the 'what ifs' about the whole ordeal to get off... Eventually she comes to the conclusion that she regrets how things turned out, and somehow managed to be both eager and reluctant as she carefully set up events so she fell to that fate. I liked how his series ended, but tbh I would have really liked seeing Danica end upp as a pet. Even better would have been Barbara manuvering her way back into a leadrship role and playing a part in Nine's second downfall. I would have read 3,000 pages of that, lol.

Anyway, I like your story! I gave it a 5/5, and look forward to more. I prefer the clos relationship readers get with Nine in 1st person pov in Seahawk's story, but only because Danica was one of my favorite characters ever.

I like your 3rd person pov, the setup with more solo play is hot, but I'm ashamed to admit I think I always hoped to see some free use fetish work into Confessions of a Mailgirl that had a bit of a NC / Reluc edge to it. But that's my own depraved fetish I suppose, and how I loved the power dynamics involved in the other stories manipulative and exploitive contracts. You've created a happier version in Australia , which is nice to have out there, lol

cradulichcradulichalmost 2 years ago

Nice continuation. I appreciate the different take.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope that there are more chapters on the way.

You are off to a great beginning here.

MrStillMrStillalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your kind comments. There will certainly be further chapters coming, as soon as I get them written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start. Please continue.

msspnnrmsspnnrover 1 year ago

Really enjoying this story as Mitch’s relationship with his wife evolves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrStill@MrStill
10 March 2024: I had better tidy this up... First of all, again many thanks to my readers and especially my followers and comments. I try to respond to any direct messages and appreciate all feedback. If anyone is wondering where The Project Trip parts 1 to 7 are, the story wa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES