Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 04

Story Info
Are the mailgirls taking over the office?
14.5k words
4.45
4.6k
5

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

For readers who are starting here or those picking things up after the break, the Australian office of Harada Industries has mailgirls who, due to Australian labour law, are quite different to those in Harada's other offices. The Japanese boss of the company is not happy with this situation and wants to do something about it.

Mrs Ogawa had arrived from Japan. She sat assertive and stiff in a chair next to Betty Cuthbert's desk, her luggage, two elegant suitcases, standing next to her. Mitchell Johnson came in and saw her.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting you this early," he blurted, "how are you?" Projecting her aura as Mr Harada's enforcer, Mrs Ogawa smiled back at Mitch, maintaining the dignity she had assumed while she had been kept out there waiting. Catching Betty Cuthbert's eye, Mitch nodded at the visitor and continued to his office with, as he expected, Betty right behind him. She closed the door and before he could sit she walked up to him. "I wasn't expecting her so soon," the director of the office complained to his PA.

"I know," Betty Cuthbert replied, "and there's a problem." Mitch gave her a questioning look, so Betty Cuthbert continued. "She doesn't speak English. Or at least she won't speak English to me. In case you didn't notice." Mitch realised that Mrs Ogawa's nod to him could have meant anything.

"Great," Mitch responded while considering all the issues that created. "Who in the office does speak Japanese?"

Betty shook her head at Mitch's apparent unknowing. "There's only one person here who I know of." She did not have to name who that was. It was pretty obvious.

"This creates even more problems," Mitch hissed at Betty.

Betty looked hard at him. "Do you have any other solution?"

Mitch thought for a moment. Then decided what to do. He scrolled down his app and summoned Jackson since she was free. Jackson, the mailgirl who knew the most about their rights, was up the stairs in a few moments. She slinked into the area, unselfconsciously naked, and nodded at Betty Cuthbert as she strolled past her desk, looked for a moment at the still Mrs Ogawa who had not apparently moved since Mitch had come in. Jackson noted Mrs Ogawa's chic clothing and stiff manner but managed not to show any reaction to the strangely familiar women as she headed for Mitch's door.

"Who's she?" she asked Mitch when she was safely inside, facing Mitch across his desk and distracted enough not to play any of her usual games with him, not flaunting the obvious fact that, as usual, she was nude. She was after all a mailgirl. Still, her nipples were erect and pointing at her boss.

Mitch smiled dangerously. "You didn't recognise her?"

Jackson's eyes widened with the realisation. "You're kidding? You didn't tell us she would be here today."

"Well, I wasn't expecting her so soon. But she's here. Can you do me a favour?" Mitch smiled. "Well, it's actually your job. Can you take a message to Shane? I would like him to send Kimiko to the boardroom in, let's say fifteen minute's time? Sorry to send you off without any chat or anything. I promise I'll explain later."

Jackson gave Mitch an understanding look and made to set off out on her job then stopped.

"Uh, Mitch, I don't know if this is a good or bad time..."

"Always a good time."

"My contract is up again soon. And I..."

Mitch smiled. "Don't tell me you want to extend it again?" Jackson laughed. Unlike the other mailgirls who were permanent employees of Harada Industries in Australia, Jackson had chosen short-term contracts. "Consider it done," Mitch confirmed. "How long do you want?"

Jackson crossed her arms and gave Mitch a knowing look. "Well, I'm thinking about it. How about another six months?" she suggested.

"Sure." He looked her in the eyes with real fondness. But he could not resist a dig at her. "You are enjoying it this much?" Jackson smiled and licked her lips. She did not need to say anything to that. "Is there anything else?" Mitch asked her.

"Well, not at the moment." To Mitch's relief she still had not reverted to her usual banter. She straightened up, her taut breasts shimmering slightly. "I better get your message to Shane." And she left the office without a look sideways at either of the two women outside his office. Mitch sighed and tried to imagine how his next mailgirl interaction would go. He had fifteen minutes to think of something.

Kimiko was sitting at the head of the boardroom table when Mitch entered. Seeing him she swivelled around in the chair, almost giving him the impression that she was running a meeting, even if it was just Mitch. And she was of course nude. She smiled at Mitch as he approached her. "Yes?" Kimiko asked as she gestured around the room at the art pieces on the walls. "Which one would you like me to try today?"

"There will be plenty of time for that," Mitch smiled.

"Are you mocking me?"

Mitch smiled. "No, I'm actually telling you there will be plenty of time." He paused for effect. "Ah, of course. You don't know either. Well, we have a visitor who I understand knows Kinbaku." As he expected, Mitch now had Kimiko's full attention. "Mrs Ogawa." Kimiko looked blank, so he continued. "From the videos. She is Mr Harada, ah, your grandfather's enforcer."

Kimiko realised. "The one with the whip."

Mitch nodded. "Yes, the one with the whip. There's just one problem." Mitch took a deep breath. "She's sitting with Betty Cuthbert at the moment. And she has no English."

Kimiko laughed as she realised. "You need me to look after her?" Mitch smiled along with Kimiko. "So I would need to go everywhere with her and translate for her? Granddad won't be happy."

Mitch tried to compose himself. "That's a problem? For you?"

"No, that's perfect." Kimiko leaned back in her seat and stretched her legs wide, moving one hand straight down to her clit. She started to rub her hand vigorously over her clit and down to her pussy lips. She was clearly determined on a big orgasm.

Mitch waited for a moment but Kimiko was intent on continuing for as long as it took. She flexed her hips but was clearly some way away. He watched her for a moment and then stood up. "When you're done," Mitch suggested gently, "you can come to my office and I'll introduce you." He started towards the door.

"No Mitch!" Kimiko called out. "I need you... I need someone to watch me... Stay," she grunted as she went harder to work on herself.

Mitch knew he was too much of a gentleman to say no. And why shouldn't he take the time to watch his attractive employee satisfy herself according to the terms of her contract as an Australian mailgirl. So he stood there close to Kimiko but not too close, deciding for once that he could just relax and enjoy the scene in front of him. Aware that he had no idea what may happen when she and Mrs Ogawa got together.

***

Mitch found his deputy Shane Crawford waiting for him when he returned to his office. Shane smiled. "Sorry to interrupt," he started, "is she being taken care of?" he gestured out at Mrs Ogawa who was still unmoving in her seat. Mitch nodded, so Shane continued. "Have you seen the video that's circulating?" Mitch gave him a 'what now' look. "Mailgirls Gone Wild in Melbourne," he announced to Mitch's mortification. "Someone -- we don't know who, at least I don't -- has put a video on the internet called Mailgirls Gone Wild in Melbourne. It purports to be a slice of what goes on in this office."

"Oh great," Mitch groaned.

Shane ignored that and got excited. "It's definitely not our office or our mailgirls."

Mitch looked concerned. "So we don't know where it came from?"

Shane shrugged. "Mitch, it's the internet. But we can at least ask the BAD boys to see if they can trace it," he suggested. Perhaps the IT company downstairs could help.

Mitch nodded. "So what's in it?" he asked.

"Oh, everything," Shane warned, "Super model mailgirls, idyllic office scenes. And punishments."

"What!?" Mitch demanded.

"I guess you should just see the video," Shane suggested as Mitch sat down at his desk and logged back in. Mitch googled, shaking his head at how quickly he found it. Shane walked around to watch over his boss's shoulder.

"That's not our office," Mitch exploded as he watched a hardbodied mailgirl cruise between desks filled with happy, diligent workers who gave the naked Amazon just the right amount of attention to acknowledge how her majestic beauty incentivised them to work more enthusiastically at their tasks.

"Everyone will want mailgirls now," Shane observed.

Then a polite cough from outside the office. The three looked over at Heather who appeared with her usual bright smile at the door to Mitch's office. "Yes?" she asked leaning against the door frame in a sort of 'dare me' pose.

Shane explained what he wanted her to get BAD Solutions, the IT company down on the third floor to do for them. Nodding, the ever cheerful, busty mailgirl turned towards the stairwell to run her message. Mitch noticed that Mrs Ogawa too was gone.

***

The next day Kimiko marched into Mitch's office with her usual air of confidence. "Can I talk?" she asked.

"Of course. Where is Mrs Ogawa?"

"She's busy with Tokyo office stuff, so she doesn't need me for a little while." Kimiko knelt down in the mailgirls waiting position on the carpet where Mitch could see that she had spread her legs. Mitch had long stopped telling her that she did not need to do that. It was her choice if she did.

"So how has she been going?" Mitch asked her.

"Somewhat interesting. She has ideas for this office." Kimiko scratched lazily below a breast.

"Of course she does. Like what?" Mitch got and came around to sit on his desk so that he could make more comfortable eye contact with the mailgirl.

"I don't think she understands our working conditions here. Or maybe she doesn't want to. I don't think she was warned properly before agreeing to come here. Since she seems to believe that she can discipline the mailgirls here the same way that she does back in Japan."

Mitch smiled at the naked woman as she stood up and stretched on her toes in front of him. "Isn't that what you wanted?" he asked her as she raised her hands straight above her head. Mitch recalled that Kimiko had on at least one occasion demanded that she be disciplined as part of her mailgirl arrangements.

"Marjorie had a word to me. Jackson," she replied. Mitch had looked confused for a moment forgetting that some staff chose to refer to the former union rep now mailgirl by her actual first name and not her surname which she preferred. "She told me that I should consider the consequences before submitting."

"So you are determined to have Mrs Ogawa discipline you?"

"Why not? I love experimenting, and this is something that I haven't done before." Balancing on her toes, she ran a finger over her pussy and smiled at Mitch. "And if I don't like it, I can always refer to our work conditions and have it stopped."

Mitch smiled back at her with a little look like a dare. "Are you sure Mrs Ogawa will stop when you tell her to?"

They looked hard into each other's eyes for a moment. Mitch could see that Kimiko was contemplating the possibility that she may have to totally surrender herself to Mr Harada's chosen enforcer, a woman who was used to getting her way. Once she started perhaps she would not be able to get out of it as easily as she had boasted. Mitch had seen the videos of Mrs Harada's work and expected that no doubt Kimiko had too. He could see that Kimiko was getting turned on by the thought that she may have to submit to her punishment and possibly lose control over what may happen to her. He noted that she was now conflicted after he had raised it. Which meant, he knew, that she was getting turned on. She slumped back in one of the seats in front of him and got to work on herself. Mitch waited for Kimiko to do what she needed to deal with that. How much of each day was he spending watching her masturbate?

"So what is she planning?" Mitch asked Kimiko after the necessary pause.

"I'm not totally sure. But I can guess. She made me take her through our performance records. I have tried to explain the work contracts to her a few times, but she either doesn't seem to pay attention or otherwise she's choosing to ignore them. But she has the monthly report that you submitted, in translation, so assuming that what she has is accurate she knows how we have been operating."

"How did you go explaining the incentive points to her?"

"Oh yeah, that. She gets it all right. But she chooses to interpret them the other way around. So she thinks she can decide who is the worst mailgirl and least performing one of us who requires the most discipline by who has the least incentive points."

Mitch groaned. "That would be Lauryn because we've had her on other work."

Kimiko nodded. "She is a fair way behind the rest of us who all have about the same amount of points. Except for Jan who is miles in front. So Mrs Ogawa keeps insisting to me that she needs to make an example of her."

"You likely know this better than me, but I think that Lauryn is the mailgirl who least wants to be disciplined."

"I wouldn't know about that." Mitch looked at her, wondering. "I don't talk much to the others about those things," she stated shyly.

Mitch shook his head and defaulted to his usual hopeful fallback plan. "Let's call in Jackson and see what she thinks."

***

All the mailgirls had assembled in the boardroom. Six sets of breasts visible around the board table. Mitch sat at the head of the table with Kimiko at his side. Since the table had room for ten chairs, there were a few free. Behind Mitch, Mrs Ogawa paced in front of the white screen that had been pulled down, presumably for her presentation. She was dressed in a short sleek black leather dress with her hair tied in a strict ponytail. This restraint was at odds with the loose locks of all the mailgirls except for Kimiko who sat up straight with her long jet black hair also tied tight in the same manner as Mrs Ogawa. Except of course Kimiko was nude. The other five mailgirls sat leisurely around the table. Heather had an elbow on the table as she scratched behind an ear. She turned to Jan next to her and gestured at the boardroom walls.

"When did these pics go up?" she asked Jan. "Have they always been here?"

Jan smiled back at Heather. She had worked out that it was hard to pick whether Heather was playing ignorant or whether it was real. The six large arty prints that adorned the walls of the boardroom showed Japanese mailgirls in various arrangements of bondage. A recent enough gift from Mr Harada that some of the mailgirls were now seeing them for the first time. Some were concerned, some feigned indifference. Lauryn with her laptop open in front of her partially kept an eye on the front of the room and partly on her screen. Annette, halfway down had one knee up against the edge of the table, her crotch exposed, tilting back in her chair. Mitch noticed that Jackson had chosen to sit closest to the door with empty seats on each side of her. She seemed far more focussed on the proceedings than the others, alert in case something big might be about to change but also for nuance.

Mitch noted the group of naked employees watching him and decided it was time to start. "Thanks for all coming. I am sure you are wondering why we are here." He looked around the table. He got the sense that he had not alarmed them yet. There was enough concern given the presence of Mrs Ogawa. He couldn't imagine that Kimiko had totally clammed up with her co-workers; he expected that she must have told them something. But of course he was relying on the unpredictable Kimiko. Maybe she had said nothing to them. He added "hopefully it will all be clear by the end of the meeting." He looked around the room at his naked attendees and smiled at the dissonance of that. As Mrs Ogawa was behind him he could not see her, but he did notice Kimiko look to her. He waited but Kimiko said nothing so he assumed that Mrs Ogawa had requested nothing of her.

Mitch concluded his introduction. "Mrs Ogawa wants to show you a brief presentation and then she will be outlining a few changes that she wants to implement." That caused a frisson of concern around the table. Jackson caught Mitch's eye with a glance of warning. "It will all be good," Mitch tried to assure the mailgirl group, "and voluntary." He hoped that would do it. Again he noticed that Kimiko had not translated. Although he was sure that Mrs Ogawa would have got the vibe of the room.

Wendy Turnbull sidled in and sat next to Jackson. 'Sorry,' she mouthed at Mitch as Jackson assured her that she had missed nothing yet. So now that the mailgirls' supervisor was present, there were three people in clothes in the room.

Mrs Ogawa spoke rapidly to Kimiko. The chatter around the table stopped. "She wants to show us a short video," Kimiko announced. Mitch and Kimiko both stood up and moved to the side of the room, in front of two of the prints, so that everyone could see the screen.

Everything had been set up and Mrs Ogawa pressed play on her handheld. Mitch expected another video like Goes Wild. But, like the rest of the viewers, he was surprised to see a shot of a grassed area, perhaps a park or even a farm. Six young women capered into the scene dressed as rabbits to a cheesy instrumental disco beat. They pretended to be bunnies as they bounced around, fell onto each other and generally seemed to being having a lot of fun. Then a Japanese businessman appeared, holding a clearly fake gun. They capered around for a moment, ignoring him. Until he pretended to shoot them. And one by one they pretended to die in the hammiest possible way. With them all dead the video ended when the cheesy music played out.

The mailgirls had started laughing when the bunny girls appeared and were mostly still laughing at the end. With the screen blank at the end, Mrs Ogawa who had been staring solemnly at her audience kept her distant stare but clapped her hands for attention. She made a brief statement.

Kimiko spoke up, still standing next to Mitch. "Mrs Ogawa wants to know whether the message was clear," she stated, almost as straight as Mrs Ogawa's stance.

The other mailgirls chose to stare quietly at Kimiko, curious who would speak first. A few looked to Jackson who stared straight ahead at Mrs Ogawa and ignored their unspoken interest in her.

Mrs Ogawa spoke again. "In that case," Kimiko reported, "she has some questions for you." Mrs Ogawa spoke and Kimiko translated. "Why do you have a bush, Heather?"

"I, um, like it," Heather stammered back. Then more confidently, "I don't want to look like a little girl. Am I am allowed to under the rules here."

"Are you fit enough to compete with American mailgirls, Jan?"

"I haven't thought about it," Jan replied. Her fellow mailgirls knew she was fit enough to compete impressively in local triathons.

"How often do you meet your targets, Lauryn?"

"I always deliver on time," Lauryn stated confidently. Mrs Ogawa raised a doubting eyebrow when Kimiko translated Lauryn's reply for her.

"Do any of us know what it would take for us to be at the same level as the mailgirls in the American office?" The group around the table looked to each other for a way out of this.

"Ask her if I can go there to find out," Heather blurted. The others laughed because, well, Heather was not going to give up on that quest. Mrs Ogawa shook her head in reply. Mitch felt that she had shown a small amount of pity for the stocky former stockgirl with the big dreams.

Annette spoke up suddenly. "Can you ask her Kimiko, why she didn't ask us whether we compare to the Japanese mailgirls too?"

Kimiko dutifully did so and got a tongue lashing from Mrs Ogawa. The mailgirls tensed in their seats. Annette recoiled, putting both her feet on the floor. "She says," Kimiko reported, "that none of us would ever compare with her mailgirls in Japan."

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers