Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 05

Story Info
Two new mailgirls are recruited then a reckoning.
14.9k words
4.56
4.8k
6

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

Jackson and Mitch found themselves facing each other in the stairwell. One of them would have to make way. Mitch was going down. Jackson who was on mailgirl duties, naked and fresh, was going up. She looked at her app and smiled. "You go."

Mitch smiled, pleased to see her. "No, you."

Jackson checked her app again. "I've got a moment. How are you?"

Her boss smiled. "I'm keeping busy. What with running the office and all that. How are things with you. Still enjoying the mailgirl life?"

Jackson smiled up at Mitch, noticing him clearly appreciating her firm breasts. "I can't say I'm not enjoying the lifestyle. Although the reason you talked me into becoming a mailgirl, the tribunal, that hasn't happened yet."

Mitch played to that. "Don't worry, it will," he responded casually. "And you say I convinced you? You made that decision totally by yourself."

Jackson tittered, her breasts jingling a little. "Do you really think so?" she challenged warmly.

Mitch shrugged. "I may have given you some urging. But I could see that you were curious."

Jackson feigned shock. "And what suggested that to you?"

"I could see it in your eyes from the start. And the more we got into the planning. I could tell you were wondering what it would be like."

Jackson put her hands on her hips. "And what else could you tell about what I wanted?"

Mitch looked confused. "What?"

Jackson sighed. "I wanted you."

"Jackson, I'm married," Mitch retorted.

Jackson smiled brightly. "Don't you worry, I'll find a way." She stepped up to Mitch pressing her naked body against his, albeit clothed one. She took one of his hands and placed it as close to her crotch as she could. "You want it too," she whispered in his ear. Then she let him go and pushed past him on her way up to her destination.

+++

Later, Mitch stood with Shane outside Belinda Clarke's office on the ninth floor, early for their meeting about hiring the new mailgirls. Contracts had to be completed, details resolved. Shane nudged Mitch to check out over the workers in the open plan on the floor. It took Mitch a moment to realise what Shane wanted him to see. Mrs Ogawa, the visiting enforcer from head office, was working at one of the desks. Slouching at the desk next to her, the naked mailgirl Kimiko Date seemed to be in some sort of disinterested daydream. Kimiko propped her head up on the palm of her hand, balancing on her elbow as if she was keeping barely awake while she lazily kept her attention on Mrs Ogawa who had kept her for translating when she needed. Mrs Ogawa suddenly addressed the mailgirl. Having been addressed, Kimiko responded with animation, even giving her mistress a smile as she spoke, although she got no visible response from the visitor from head office in Japan, where she had status and could punish any of the Japanese mailgirls when she wanted. She neither had status or that freedom in the Melbourne office.

"Do you think Mrs Ogawa gets any pleasure from what she does?" Shane asked Mitch.

"I hope so," Mitch responded. Otherwise, what was the point?

Shane pondered for a moment. "That face never changes. Not like Mr Harada."

"Perhaps we should ask Kimiko whether Mrs Ogawa gets any enjoyment from what she does." Mitch still had visions of watching Mrs Ogawa casually mistreat Kimiko who was there to translate when he and Mrs Ogawa recently video conferenced with Mr Harada who was not only the boss of the company but, as they had recently found out, also Kimiko's grandfather.

Mitch still worried about the ramifications of his boss's granddaughter not only running naked errands in the Australian subsidiary office but also using the laxer mailgirl rules in Australia to masturbate in the office, on the other workers' desks, as well as now consenting to Mrs Ogawa disciplining her in open in the office. And further he worried about the real reason why Mrs Ogawa was on an extended visit from the Japanese head office to Melbourne. He was certain there was something to worry about there.

Shane nudged Mitch back to reality to notice that Kimiko had rocked her chair back from the desk with her spread knees and was presumably wanking herself as Mrs Ogawa spoke to her.

And at that moment, Jackson strolled into the office, naked but with intent. "Pleased to see me again?" she asked Mitch, more or less ignoring Shane. The nude mailgirl gripped Mitch gently by the shoulder and almost accidentally rubbed a nipple on his shirt which took him slightly aback. "Belinda invited me into the meeting to make sure that everything was in order," she informed the two men. Reminding them that it was a big deal that they were bringing two new mailgirls on board who were, if you ignored Jackson's complicated situation, the first outsiders to come into the company which was trying to keep its mailgirl program out of the public eye. Hiring Pam Burridge and Fanny Durack would bring the day of public intrusion into the secret world of their mailgirl operation that much closer. So much could happen. Fanny would publish her research, and Mitch was certain that Pam would intentionally or not tell someone something about their operations. Word would start to get out.

Outsiders knew that like the US and Japan operations of Harada Industries, the Melbourne office had mailgirls because Mr Harada had announced it. It was no big issue to him. There were regular videos released of the mailgirls in those two countries, and Mr Harada seemed to revel in the notoriety. The US office was now running Mailgirl courses for other US companies that wanted to introduce their own programs. While in Australia, the tight group of mailgirls, with the exception of Jackson, had all worked for the company before that fateful day when they had taken their clothes off as Mitch had announced them to the rest of the staff. They had all agreed that life was easier if as few people as possible outside the office knew what was going on.

Belinda opened the door to her office and smiled at the dressed men and the naked woman. "Sorry to have kept you," she apologised, "that phone call took longer than I hoped."

Jackson led the men into the HR boss's office wiggling her bottom at the two of them as she did, even smiling over her shoulder certain that they were watching.

+++

Jackson strode next to Mitch as they left the meeting. Somehow in the corridor they found themselves alone. Mitch expected another physical encounter like in the staircase when she suddenly stopped. Realising his concern, Jackson raised her hands in pretend surrender. "I've been thinking," she started, "haha, the reason you talked me into becoming a mailgirl, the tribunal, hasn't happened yet."

Relieved that was what was on the mailgirl's mind, Mitch relaxed. "Don't worry," he laughed, "be patient. And someone will stuff up."

"I have to keep my mediation skills sharp, Jackson smiled. "You never know when I might need them." she leaned against the wall, and spread one leg out.

Mitch shrugged casually. "Like riding a bike?"

Jackson smiled. "Like riding a bike naked, I'd say. You have to be extra careful." She looked into Mitch's face. They both knew he was looking at her body. "By the way I hear Mr Harada is coming to visit again?" she challenged.

Mitch shrugged, but more urgently. "He does what he wants." But he was concerned that Jackson knew that before he did.

+++

Mr Harada stretched expansively at the head of the board table. Mitch balanced his chin on his palm two seats away from his boss while Mr Harada's two young assistants, one male and one female, who always travelled with him sat themselves near the foot of the table and went straight to their screens, apparently to maintain contact with head office in Japan while they were in Australia. They both were dressed immaculately of course. Mitch realised that he did not know their names. Mr Harada had never introduced them. The male's black suit radiated quality tailoring, an expensive cut. His white shirt shone with freshness, its collar sharply defined. She looked impenetrable in a fitted black jacket and matching skirt that ended above her knees revealing her black lace-up fishnet stockings and a hint of bare thigh above the ties.

When Mr Harada had settled and with his assistants engrossed with the data on their screens, Mitch asked his boss what their names were.

Mr Harada ignored that and smiled at Mitch. "We are actually not unhappy with the progress in the Australian division," he announced. The male assistant suddenly spoke rapidly to Mr Harada who nodded to him and turned back to Mitch. "Can you please call a mailgirl? I have a message that I need to pass to your Personal Assistant." The male assistant hastily scrawled something down and passed it to Mr Harada who read it and nodded while Mitch summoned a mailgirl on his app. Fortunately making a good impression for Mr Harada, Pam Burridge, the new mailgirl appeared only a moment after Mitch called her.

Appearing no-nonsense she strode into the room and straight up to Mitch. The assistants stayed glued to their screens and appeared not to notice her. However Mr Harada brazenly stared at her enjoying her beauty as she walked up to the table. "Yes, Mr Johnson," she asked when she was politely close. Mitch smiled at her lapse into formality, presumably she knew who Mr Harada was. Mitch also noticed that the tall, blonde mailgirl stood waiting with her legs spread just a little making it clear that she was clean shaven.

Mitch nodded to his boss. "Mr Harada has a message to deliver to Betty Cuthbert," Mitch told her.

Mr Harada folded the notepaper in front of him and held it towards the statuesque mailgirl in such a way that she had to brush past Mitch so that she was close enough to Mr Harada that her crotch was close to his face. She affected no concerns in that situation. "Please see that Ms Cuthbert gets this message immediately," Mr Harada told her as they both held the note before he let it go. He looked up from her crotch and eventually deeply up into her large blue eyes.

"Of course," she responded and turned so that Mr Harada -- and Mitch -- could enjoy watching her stride out of the room, showing her firm bottom and long, shapely legs.

After she had closed the door, Mr Harada smiled at Mitch. "That is what a mailgirl should be," he told him. "Have you had her?"

Mitch looked shocked. "No, of course not."

Mr Harada gave him a curious look that Mitch could not read. Was Mr Harada testing him? Could he be literal? But Mr Harada swiftly went back to his business mode. "Can you call another mailgirl? I have a message for Mrs Ogawa." He proceeded to write something, finishing just before Fanny Durack strode in. She lost a little of her self confidence when she recognised Mr Harada and stood uncertain at the door for a moment.

"This is Fanny Durack, the other of our new mailgirls," Mitch announced, wondering if he needed to tell Mr Harada or whether he already knew. Regardless, it broke the tension and Fanny stepped forward so that she could address Mitch.

"You have a delivery for me?" she asked, trying to sound in control of her situation. Mitch realised that this was the first time that he had called her and worried for a moment about how she was handling her naked mailgirl status. He looked for any stress or fear in her face. Satisfied that she only showed a slight bewilderment, Mitch told her that the message run was for Mr Harada.

"I have read your work," Mr Harada smiled as the stiffly formal mailgirl took the message from him.

She looked at Mr Harada to check whether he was taunting her but he looked intent. "I have read some of yours," she responded.

Mitch looked quizzically at Mr Harada then checked that Fanny was not taunting him. Mr Harada smiled reassuringly at Mitch and then addressed the naked mailgirl who now seemed more relaxed. "I understand that my writings on the subject are somewhat hard to find. You have done well to locate them."

Fanny rested a hand on her bare hip. "I made it my cause to read everything on the subject. When I started there wasn't that much." Then she looked at her app. "Seems I have five minutes left to find Mrs Ogawa. Nice meeting you." And she turned giving both men clear vision of her lush bottom.

"That is not so much what a mailgirl should be," Mr Harada advised Mitch after she had left, the boardroom door closed behind her. "Where's the smart one?"

Mitch thought for a moment. "Lauryn," he realised, "she's on annual leave. She won't be back for another two weeks." Mr Harada grunted his disapproval of that. Mitch tried to pick up on their broken conversation train. "So you do not agree with our strategy of unthreatening normal mailgirls?" he asked his boss.

Mr Harada shook his head, seemingly in disbelief. "That is totally against what we are trying to promote with Harada mailgirls. A woman who is naked and on display while working in an office should be the best version of the female form that she can be. She should look striking while being submissive to the will of the office."

Mitch chose to say nothing in response to that. Mr Harada spoke sharply in Japanese in the direction of his assistants. They both looked up from their work, but the woman rose from her seat and walked around to where Mr Harada had pushed his chair back from the board table. The other assistant watched her for a moment and then went back to what he had been doing.

"Do you find this one attractive?" Mr Harada asked Mitch as he placed a hand under her chin as if showing off a prize possession. Mitch shrugged back. He wanted to stay away from that topic. Mr Harada looked into his assistant's eyes and gestured at the floor, gently forcing her down on her knees. Kneeling in front of the company boss, she unbuttoned his trousers with silent concentration. A fair size cock popped up and as she was in position, the woman took it in her mouth.

"Do you see what I mean?" Mr Harada asked Mitch as he thrust into his employee's throat.

"Is she a mailgirl?" Mitch asked on the basis that he needed to say something.

Mr Harada laughed. "She wants to be a mailgirl. But I won't let that happen. She's not quite attractive enough. She applies and I rule her as unsuitable at each intake. After testing her, of course. But she is good as a PA, she is reasonably attractive and, as you can see, quite submissive. And she is good at sex."

As Mr Harada kept thrusting into her mouth, he barked something at the other assistant who got up from his desk and stepped over behind the PA. Looking at Mr Harada, he unbuttoned his trousers and lifted her skirt. He was erect, ready to go and was soon fucking the PA from behind while Mr Harada enjoyed her mouth at the same time.

+++

Looking down from his floor into the mailgirls' change room, Mitch noticed that Kimiko was alone. She seemed to be relaxing, but Mitch saw an opportunity and paged her to his office.

He was behind his desk pretending to work when she entered. Mitch watched Kimiko as she crossed her wrists behind her back after she closed the door to his office and stepped toe on toe towards him. The effect of tensing her arms behind her accentuated her bust and her small brown nipples pointed erect at Mitch. "I'm guessing that you don't have an errand for me," she stated flatly as she stared towards the floor.

Mitch tried empathy. "Of course not. I wanted to check on how you are dealing with your, um, grandfather back in the office. I take it that he is with Mrs Ogawa?"

"They have gone out somewhere. I wasn't needed."

"Are you okay with how she is treating you?" Mitch was thinking of her leading Kimiko by a leash through the office.

"You mean when she tied me up and kicked me around during that meeting? That was kind of fun. I'm up for new experiences, you know, and that was different and interesting. And I can deal with a little submission, if for no other reason, to find what it is like. It was a bit of a turn on." To Mitch's surprise, Kimiko kept her hands tightly behind her back while she stood in front of his desk. He of course expected that she would by now be spreading her legs to wank in front of him. Why was she holding back? Should he ask her? But they were having a relatively normal conversation so why not continue it.

"You don't have any issues with Mrs Ogawa then?" he asked.

Kimiko relaxed her posture. But she kept standing, hands by her sides. "Well, the things that she does are fun, but I don't think I'd want to do it again."

Mitch looked confused. "Why not?"

Kimiko shrugged. "Because she had her fun, I get to experience it, and it was all right. I am wondering what else she has in her arsenal. I am starting to think that she is running out of ideas."

Mitch looked seriously at the mailgirl. "You've seen the videos, if you didn't see any of it live when you were in the Japan office. She can do pretty severe discipline."

Kimiko looked equally seriously at Mitch. "I've told her that she won't be doing that. The mild stuff is all right with me. And a little bit of light tapping and teasing." As if her switch had been flicked Kimiko stepped around to the corner of Mitch's desk and perched on it so that her crotch was completely on display to him. She was close enough to run her bare leg against his trousers. "If you were to run a fingernail along my clit," Kimiko suggested, as if it was a completely normal thing to say in an office. Mitch could see her clit exposed, ready for attack, and to his astonishment, he conceded and held up his left hand.

"A fingernail," he stated, rubbing his thumb over the nail of his middle finger. Kimiko licked her lips and managed to keep her hands on her hips. Since he had really given himself no way out, Mitch felt his nail with the pad of his thumb again as he reached across as Kimiko began to heavy breathe in anticipation. Gaining back a little control, Mitch poked his finger close to Kimiko without touching her then pulled it back. The next time he anticipated Kimiko's lurch at him and touch her clit with the very tip of his finger before retracting. "Mitch!" Kimiko demanded, so he relented and gently ran the nail up and down her clit a few times before stopping to run it along each inner thigh in turn before returning to where she wanted it. After she had cum, Kimiko took his wrist in her hand and pulled him away, having done his job.

Kimiko stood back up pinching her nipples as she wended around the desk to plonk herself in one of the visitors' seats. "Mitch, you're really good at that," she gushed. "Wait until I tell Jackson!" Kimiko smiled and laughed so there was no comeback for Mitch to that.

At least it allowed Mitch to change the conversation to what he wanted. "I've been wondering about Mrs Ogawa. How well have you got to know her? Do you think that she gets off on what she does to you?"

Kimiko thought about that for a moment. "You're trying to work out what makes her tick?" Mitch nodded. "Well, she is totally dedicated to her job." Kimiko thought about that for a moment. "She doesn't seem to have any family. Just a mother, in Japan obviously. But no mention of any brothers or sisters. Or a father. She just doesn't talk about anyone. I'm pretty sure that she has no husband or relationships or children."

"So without getting too cliched about it, she may really be a company woman." Kimiko shook with concern. "What?" asked Mitch.

"I am pretty much the same when you look at it like that. Maybe I am going to become like her."

Mitch smiled. "But you've got one thing going for you."

"What?" wondered Kimiko, squirming around as her hands found their way back between her legs.

"Well, maybe I'm totally out of line -- but we're constantly out of line here, so, well..." Mitch paused and composed himself. "Are you likely to be an heir?"

Kimiko straightened up with surprise. She tensed and considered that for a moment. "Mitch, I've never thought about that." She thought for a few more moments. "There's the two playboy sons. And my mother of course. But she has stayed right away from the whole company thing. The sons have children but I don't know them. I haven't seen them since I was small, and I don't remember any of them being in the Japanese office when I was there." She thought again. "Maybe I am an heiress!" She squealed. "Wouldn't that be amazing?" She waved her hands around, her breasts bouncing and spread her legs. She poked a finger right up into her vagina as she smiled at Mitch. "Me, running the company!"

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers