Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch shook his head with a grin as Kimiko smiled at him while she fervently got herself off. The orgasm was huge.

+++

Fanny returned from her errand to find Pam alone in the change room. Pam twirled her long blonde hair, looking out into blank space as she languidly went through a stretching routine.

Fanny plonked herself down on the bench far enough from Pam to allow her to continue her callisthenics. "How are you finding it here?" she asked the taller one.

Pam giggled. "It's as easy as they said it would be."

"You're not worried about any future complications?"

"Complications?"

Fanny sighed, as she felt she was gaining some idea of Pam's level of insight and self-awareness. "You're not worried about what this might do for your future job prospects?"

Pam laughed. "What are prospects?" Fanny gave her a look of concern so Pam explained how mailgirl was her first real job and she could use the experience to give herself more confidence in the future looking for other work after she was finished being a mailgirl. "And what about your prospects?" she asked offhandedly.

Fanny felt that she could be candid. "I study mailgirls. This will help me directly with my future work."

Pam frowned. "I don't understand how any of that is possible, but I guess you know what you're doing. You've obviously got the brains. And I've got this." Pam gestured down her body at her shapely breasts, her tanned, flat torso and her long legs."

"Thanks for that," Fanny sniffed.

Pam suddenly realised. "Oh, I didn't mean it like that. Sure I'm blessed with this. But it's not all cruises on the bay and endless free champagne." She giggled again. "Well there's a lot of free champagne on the bay," she admitted. "But I would love to have your ability to understand things. Whatever you do."

Fanny leaned over and took one of Pam's long, manicured hands in both of hers. She looked Pam in the eye and smiled an agreement. "Let's see what we can do."

Pam smiled back. "When can we start?"

Fanny shrugged. "Whenever you like."

Pam remembered something. She thought for a moment then blurted it out. "That Betty Cuthbert is not very polite."

+++

Mr Harada stormed into Mitch's office and slammed the door. Mitch stood up from his desk, realising that Mr Harada was angry. "What's the matter?" Mitch asked him.

"This office!" Mr Harada shouted. "It shows no respect."

Something snapped in Mitch. "Are we back to this again?" he shouted. "I have told you how this office works. I've told you about this country. And I've told you about our mailgirls."

Mr Harada stared at him. "Ah, yes. You will again tell me how you have to coddle your mailgirls. That is not why you have mailgirls! You have mailgirls who sit at the bottom of the office. They are there to be used. I'll bet you don't touch your mailgirls unless they let you." Mitch shook his head in horror. Mr Harada read that and kept on. "I can't have a manager who doesn't fuck the mailgirls!"

Mitch looked incredulous. "Do you fuck the mailgirls?" he asked as much in shock as anything.

Mr Harada puffed out his chest and attempted to regain his calm self control. "What do you think? What do you think makes me look so young?" But he lost it. "Fucking the mailgirls keeps me young! Look at you! You are a flabby disgrace!" He glowered at his Australian manager.

Mitch was not flabby. "I don't know if I want to be like you," he stated.

Mr Harada smiled like he knew things that Mitch didn't. "Maybe you are already but you don't yet know it?"

Mitch got defensive at the thought. "This is not what it's about!" he shouted back.

Mr Harada crossed his arms. "This is exactly what it's about. Why do you think we have naked women wandering around the office? There has to be some reward for the male libido, for the man's urges, to reward him for doing this." He gestured at Mitch's desk and the office generally with a wide sweep of his arms.

Mitched crossed his arms and regained his cool. "But that is not what it about here," he reminded Mr Harada. "The arrangement is for the mailgirls' satisfaction, not the workers. That's how we got it through the rules and regulations."

Mr Harada smiled condescendingly, again hinting that he knew things that Mitch did not. "And you think that is how it is really working?" he challenged.

Mitch evidently missed the nuance. "I know. I work here. This is what I see." He was quite certain.

Mr Harada shook his head. "You don't see everything. I'm telling you this is how we need to reward the men who make my business a success. And your mailgirls understand this."

"I don't believe you," Mitch snapped back.

Mr Harada kept his crossed. "Very well then. Let's bring your psychologist in. Let's see what she says. I understand that she has been studying mailgirls around the world. She will tell you what really goes on."

Mitch gave Mr Harada a dare-you look. "You think I am out of touch? I know everything that goes on in this office and I know a lot of things that you do not know. But maybe that later. For the moment, let us speak with Miss Fanny Durack about this matter you are so ardent on, the issue of sexual satisfaction."

"Right!" agreed Mr Harada who then stormed out of Mitch's office.

Betty Cuthbert stepped in through his open door. She looked over to Mitch: "Well," she observed, "it sounded like that went well. Do we still have jobs?"

+++

"Pam Burridge!" a man called out in Swanston Street. People looked around to see what the disturbance was. But Pam Burridge stopped to find the identity of the man who had called her name. He called her name again, not so loud this time, from not far behind her. She turned to see if she knew him, her summer dress showing off her long bare legs to good effect. He looked from her legs to her face as she tried to recall him, mid-twenties, neat in a button-up shirt and chinos, with a smile for her. Pam looked at him but with no recognition. But she had stopped so he walked up to her. "Ian," he announced. "I was an assistant on the photo shoot at the St Kilda Pier. Ian Baker."

Pam still looked quizzical. "Which one?" she queried.

Ian thought for a moment. "Bright colours, dresses. It was a windy day would you believe, so you got to show plenty of leg, a lot more than you probably intended." Pam smiled at the irony of that given her current employment and the view she provided there in the street. "Word is," Ian continued, "that you have disappeared. You were just about to breakthrough big time. And then Harold Holt."

"Whoever that is." She smiled and swished back her long blonde hair.

Ian soaked that up. "Whatever, nobody knew where you had got to, you completely disappeared. There are all sorts of stories, most of them involving religious cults. But here you are! Looking magnificent. What are you doing?"

"I joined a religious cult," Pam smirked. She struck a pose, dropping a shoulder back, like in the before times, just to show him. Her bust jutted out. Passers-by gave her a quick look to see what she was up to. Ian found himself admiring her more. But his look asked for more. "I got myself a job," Pam answered carefully.

"Not modelling?"

"Well, sort of." She knew that she was not a good liar.

"But not with anyone I know in the business. Come on, spill the beans."

Pam frowned as she tried to work out what to say, knowing the office's aversion to publicity. She opened her mouth but said nothing.

"Don't tell me you're a..." Ian tried to look concerned. But he was also somewhat excited at the prospect.

Pam immediately caught on to what he was thinking. "No, absolutely nothing like that!" she exploded.

Ian grinned as he rolled through the possibilities. He landed on one. "No," he exclaimed. "You're not one of them!" Pam waited to let him explain his thoughts. "A mail thingie?" Surprised, Pam looked abashed, down at the footpath. "I don't believe it! We were all starting to think that they did not actually exist. You have to tell me everything."

"Actually," Pam tried, "I have to get back to the office. My lunch break is almost over and I, um, have to pick up some things for the others."

"That is amazing," Ian continued, now animated. "There are others. You have to introduce us."

"Um, they're very private. I don't think that's going to happen." Pam backed away from Ian indicating that she really had to leave.

But Ian was too excited. He strode back up to her, trying to look as appreciatively unthreatening as he could. "How do I get a job there?"

Pam crossed her arms. "You apply," she smirked. "But they're not hiring." And this time she strode off. She could sense Ian Baker watching her back and her bottom and thinking about her in uniform. She knew the dress hugged her hips and exaggerated her figure as she strode away. She wondered if there would be repercussions. And then decided not to bother. So what if people knew? It was a bit like modelling, and well, she had always used her body to pay her way.

+++

Fanny Durack strode into the boardroom to find Mitch and Mr Harada waiting for her. She put her laptop on the table and sat facing them.

Mr Harada decided to break the ice. "Is being a mailgirl what you expected it to be?" he smiled. And added "but of course you had data and interviews to give yourself an expectation of what it would be like."

"That's true," Fanny agreed. She sat back as her large breasts dominated both men's view of her. She knew. "But you're not here just to stare at the girls," she smiled, rolling her shoulders back just a little to magnify the situation. "You're also interested in my research."

Mitch nodded. Mr Harada did not seem fussed. "It goes without saying," he started, "that not every attractive young woman would want to be a mailgirl. And that not every young woman who becomes a mailgirl will find that it is the course for her. We would like to use your research to have fewer mistakes in the future."

Fanny perked up at that. "There have been mistakes?" she asked.

Mitch looked to Mr Harada with concern. Mr Harada did not look flustered at all. "I thought that you knew."

Fanny laughed. "You would like to think I know everything?"

Mr Harada smiled back at her. "Your research is quite comprehensive. I assumed that you have very good sources."

"I won't disappoint you by telling you what I wanted to know that I couldn't find. And you obviously know things that I don't. My interest was in the mailgirls' transition from clothed to naked, how they coped with that, what effect it had on their outside life and, as I am sure you are aware, on their sex lives too. Because we would be deluding ourselves if we pretended this is not about sex in the office."

Mr Harada turned to Mitch. "See, I told you it was about sex. The researcher agrees it is all about sex." He looked to the mailgirl who sat watching both him and Mitch. "Go on," Mr Harada urged her. Mitch placed his chin on his palm and attempted to keep a poker face.

"There is a range of sexual interactions that differ subtly between the three offices. In Japan the mailgirls display more overt submission. This may be cultural. But it also may be due to your attitudes, Mr Harada which are reflected in the staff you select..."

"...like Mrs Ogawa..."

"...like Mrs Ogawa. As well as the type of women who you recruit to be mailgirls in Japan. Some of your recruitment processes identify the more assertive women, ones who may stand up to Mrs Owaga or make scenes about their treatment in the office. You avoid them and end up with the women who are happy to be this." And Fanny Durack waved her arm at the prints on the walls of the boardroom. Both Mr Harada and Mitch nodded.

"You see?" Mr Harada asked Mitch who tried to not respond. Sensing that as a victory, Mr Harada turned back to Fanny Durack. "And what about the US? He asked.

"Now that is interesting," Fanny started. "You have a number of women in senior management positions there. So I am naturally interested in their attitudes to the mailgirls. Men in charge -- either in Japan or here in Australia -- are going to inevitably adopt traditional attitudes to having naked women in the office. The women are seen as objects until the time when they are not."

"Guilty," Mitch admitted. "I ignored Lauryn's work on renewables until it was thrust on me by circumstances."

"Whether or not we have clothes on," Fanny smiled. She puffed out her impressive chest. "I have to keep checking whether you are paying attention to me or my breasts," and she cupped both of her breasts up in the general direction of the men she was addressing. "But at least with my clothes off it's pretty obvious." She toyed with her nipples for a moment and then pushed back her chair and gave her slit a flick. Putting her hands back on the board table Fanny smiled at them. "Now where was I?" she teased. "Oh yes, my study into how female managers treat their naked mailgirls." She looked to the men but they were clearly paying attention to her words, not intending to interrupt. Fanny referred to her laptop, opened a document and read from it. "Where male managers in Japan and Australia see mailgirls as objects and therefore tend to dismiss them as anything other than bodies to enjoy, either by viewing them or punishing them or otherwise stimulating them, the female managers in the US see the presence of naked women in the office both as examples of degradation and therefore beneath their contempt while at the same time they see them as threats." Fanny looked at the men and paused for effect. She went back to her notes on the laptop. "Therefore their attitude towards the mailgirls is equally complicated. They are harsher with them. But they also take the time to play elaborate games with them, hoping to entrap them as if to make the mailgirls admit to their degraded status to give the female managers some validation of their status. And to differentiate the women who are in their office to merely be objects whereas the managers have status and power in the office structure." She looked up again. "Sorry, I'm getting a bit theoretical."

Mr Harada smiled. "No, that all makes sense to me," he agreed. "And there's a lot there that I had not thought of."

Fanny looked to Mitch who said nothing, then back to Mr Harada who was waiting on her to continue, so she did. "One US manager in particular, a Lindsay Davenport was very open with me when I interviewed her about how she likes to trap her mailgirls in webs created from their own mishaps, their debt situation, their health cover, etc. It's an elaborate sexual game. But it was hard to work out as an outsider who was getting off on it and why. I asked her in the interview, but she fobbed me off with a response that really didn't answer the question. I guess there is an element of satisfaction on both sides, at least I hope that the mailgirls in the US are the personality types who enjoy that sort of treatment. And I guess that Lindsay Davenport wouldn't do it unless she gets something out of it."

Mr H smiled mysteriously. "You know that she's only a Vice President, don't you?"

"Maybe it's just a power trip?" Mitch wondered. But neither of the other two gave him anything that could give him any validation for that observation.

+++

Sauntering back into the change room on the mezzanine, Pam found five mailgirls who had clearly been waiting for her to bring back their lunch orders. Well, four of them came over eager to get started on their meals. Kimiko sat against the far wall, engrossed in something on her screen. Lauryn and Annette were away.

Finding herself surrounded by four naked women, Pam chose to play up to them. "Shouldn't I get undressed and get ready first?" she asked them.

Heather played that straight. "There's plenty of time for that when we're starving," she warned.

Pam wasn't done yet as she waved the bag with their food away from the four of them. "There are plenty of snacks around in the office, that I've seen," she pointed out.

This time, Jan took her on. "We're not giving in to that sort of temptation. We have our appearance to consider."

"Yeah," agreed Heather who managed to wobble her decent bust and comfortable belly at Pam.

"Okay then," Pam conceded and placed the bag down on the bench so that she could distribute the meals correctly. Having only one left, she walked up to disturb Kimiko. When she called her name, Kimiko looked up first of blankly having been disturbed. But then she smiled genially.

"Thanks," Kimiko gushed as Pam handed her meal to her. "You look great by the way."

The others were already eating. Heather attracted her attention again. "Hey Pam!" she called out. Pam looked over. "Time to get dressed!" she called. Pam shook her head while the others laughed. The dress came over her head revealing that all Pam had on underneath was a sports bra. That was soon off too. She knew her bust needed some covering when she was in the street.

"Clear down below, nice," Heather observed. Fanny seemed to look shocked at how Pam had been dressed outside the building. Pam widened her eyes at Fanny, hands on hips to dare her to say anything. Fanny gave up and shook her head.

"Way to go," Jackson offered semi-seriously as if there was some deep wisdom about their whole situation.

"I don't have strap marks do I?" Pam called out generally.

"Come over and let me look," Jan insisted. Pam did so and let her nude colleague run her hands over her shoulders and down her back. After her close examination, Jan confirmed there were no visible marks, to Pam's relief.

"Check her panty line," Heather suggested.

Pam shook her head at Heather, but something from their interaction reminded her of the encounter with Ian. Jackson saw the look on her face and gestured her away from the others so they could talk discretely.

"I ran into someone," Pam admitted to Jackson.

Jackson played it light. "With your clothes on."

Pam looked apprehensive. "Well yeah." Jackson put a reassuring hand on her arm. Pam recoiled from that. "I'm not like that," she exclaimed.

Jackson appeared confused. "Like what?"

Pam faltered a little but continued regardless. "One of those."

Jackson wondered at that. "We all happen to like men, don't worry."

Pam tried to express what she was thinking. "It's just that I'm not used to. You know, being around naked girls. All the touching? Do you?"

Jackson laughed. "Not until I started here doing this no. But no pressure. Although you do know how to use the dildo stations?"

Pam pulled a face. "I think I get the idea. I know what to do if I get the need."

"Okay, we look after each other," Jackson offered, intentionally oblique, thinking she was on Pam Burridge's wavelength. "Now this encounter. Any awkwardness?"

Pam looked down at the floor. "I think he worked out what I'm doing."

"So that could be awkward?" Jackson considered.

"I know what I was supposed to say. What I was told in training. And I tried. But like he could see right through me. And I'm a terrible liar, so I wasn't going to try to tell him anything that would have forced me to say too much."

Jackson went to put her reassuring hand on Pam's and then stopped after the warning. "I'm sure that you did the right thing. And don't worry, there are certain people who want more publicity for the program, so they won't be too upset if it becomes public."

"What do you tell people?" Pam asked.

Jackson smiled at the thought of the discussions that she had had with her friends. "I tell them that it's a top secret assignment. But then I have the advantage that it was sometimes the case in my fabric days, that I could not tell people what I was doing. So I try to pass it off as just another one of those."

"Are you proud or not proud of what you are doing?"

Jackson thought for a moment. "That's a good question," she stalled. "And I don't know that I can give you an answer, I really don't know."