Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pretty much," he agreed.

"Well you can guess what you have to do now," Jessica smiled. "Or is that only for the office?" Mitch reached down and scratched a fingernail down one of his wife's thighs, from right near her crotch down towards her knee. And then he ran his finger along her other inner thigh before moving his finger closer to her clit.

"This is how I run the office," Mitch smiled at his wife, as he scratched as close to her clit as was possible without touching it.

Jessica gasped and thrust a little. She quickly regained her calm. "Based on what you said, you have to keep your clothes on and I'll be the mailgirl," she ordered.

"I guess so," Mitch agreed as he ran his nail over Jessica's suddenly very visible clit."

"Yes, yes!" urged Jessica, panting. "I can see why they wanted this." She pushed back from Mitch's finger for a moment of relief. Her breathing soon came back down to normal. She smiled at her husband. "Are you getting an erection?" Mitch nodded, his finger poised for him to continue when Jessica was ready for more. She grinned. "And there's nothing you can do about it?" she pressed. And then gestured for Mitch to continue.

Mitch carefully prodded his wife's spread pussy. "I cannot do anything about it unless the mailgirl tells me I am allowed to," he admitted.

Jessica undulated under her husband's efforts. "And did you get hard with Kimiko?" she asked. Mitch shook his head. "With Jackson?"

"No," Mitch insisted.

Jessica was into a rhythm with her hips requiring Mitch to concentrate to keep the right pressure on her. "I find that hard to believe," Jessica gasped. "Hard," she repeated for the obvious point.

Mitch tried to look cute. "It's the truth," he argued, "only you turn me on."

Jessica lurched forward. "So noble!" she cried out. And added with more control "that better be the case."

Mitch smirked. "I was concentrating on what I was doing to them, I wasn't thinking of myself. Only their pleasure."

Jessica gave a sharp laugh. "And that's why they put you in charge of the office!" And she came.

After she came back down, Jessica went to sit, still naked back in her seat at the dinner table facing Mitch and took a sip of her wine. "I can see why Kimiko got Jackson to get you to do it to her. It's quite a technique. I think we'll have to try it again soon."

Mitch shook his head. "All I ever do is give orgasms to you women!"

"That's my boy."

"So you're not upset?"

"I've had to live with the possibilities of this mailgirl thing. So long as what has to happen in the office stays in the office."

Mitch wondered where it all could end up. But he felt pleased that he had avoided using Jackson's term 'office wife'. Despite Jessica's assurances that she accepted his entanglement in the mailgirl program, he was still worried that he was putting strains on the marriage because of it.

+++

Cara and Emily sat facing each other at the restaurant. "Tell me you'll join us," Emily pleaded.

"Explain it to me again," Cara asked calmly.

"We're doing a performance. We have the room booked, one night only. We set it up as an office..." Emily looked at her sister hopefully.

"...an office with mailgirls no doubt..." Cara stated, lifting a piece of broccoli from her plate, examining it on the end of her fork.

"Exactly," Emily exclaimed. "Tell me you'll come," she pleaded.

"Of course I'll be there," Cara measured. "I wouldn't miss it."

"That's not what I meant." Emily pouted.

"Well, what did you mean?" Cara smiled.

"Do I have to spell it out?"

"You're the mailgirl in the family..." Cara suggested and swallowed the broccoli. Emily jiggled in her sheer linen vest, making it clear that she was not wearing anything more above her bare navel.

"And talking about mailgirls..." Emily continued.

"Do we talk about anything else?" Cara asked, chewing her vegetables.

"Have you thought about who the mailgirl from Caringbush Secrets could be?" Emily looked like she had been dwelling on that revelation from the masseuse Destinee.

"I've been trying to work out where I have seen that woman who was leaving before." Cara admitted.

"Do you think it could be her?" Emily asked eagerly.

"If I could remember where I knew her from, then I might have an idea." Cara conceded.

"I didn't get a good look at her, but she didn't seem anything special."

"That would be Dad," Cara laughed.

"What?"

Cara put down her knife and fork and looked hard at her sister. "I wouldn't put it past him. The mailgirls in the US are like supermodel quality. The ones in Japan are just, you know, wow, unbelievably hot. And what would Dad do? He'd go and hire a bunch of literal girls next door." They both laughed.

"That would be him," Emily chortled. "Women's rights and all that. The upright respecter of women's virtue. I can see him making that sort of speech, I don't know, to his workers. 'These women are naked all day, but you must respect their boundaries.' That would be Dad."

Cara clicked, realising something. "That where I know her from. A session at Uni. Women's rights. She was on the panel. Must have been last year." Her jaw gaped open as she remembered.

"What is it?" Emily demanded, realising her sister was onto something.

"She works defending the rights of prostitutes and sex workers."

"Aren't sex workers prostitutes?"

Cara shook her head. "Sex workers are dancers, cam girls, prostitutes, strippers..."

"And mailgirls!" Emily realised. "There must be a connection."

Cara shook her head. "If only I could remember her name."

Emily smiled wide at her sister. "All this mailgirl talk is getting me horny."

"What are you suggesting?" Cara sighed.

"Oh be fun," Emily complained. "Just for that I want to take you to a strip club.

Cara stared hard at her sister. "Why?"

Emily smiled back unflustered. "That sweater and jeans combination you're wearing are just so you. I'm going to get you to loosen up. Get you into some of my outfits." She slid her chair back so her sister could see how little of her legs were covered by her miniskirt.

"And staring at dancers taking off their clothes is going to do that? Is this your introduction to the mailgirls lifestyle?" Cara challenged.

Emily shook her head. "Cara, mailgirls is a totally nude thing, it's not a striptease. Look at the videos. You don't see mailgirls taking their clothes off. Their clothes are off. That's the point. You won't understand it until you've done it."

Cara sneered. "So it's not about the sex?"

Emily sighed. "It's all about sex. But in a different way. Now, you're my sister and you see me naked all the time. I don't think I've seen your legs since swimming lessons in grade six."

"And that is a bad thing?"

"I want to share with you," Emily pleaded.

"And I want to share with you. But not your manias. Can we draw a line?"

Emily pouted. "Okay, I'll draw a line for now. But you don't know what you're missing out on."

Cara studied her sister closely. "And your production?" Neither of them noticed the man at the table nearby who was ignoring his friends to instead pay close attention to everything that they were saying to each other.

Emily looked insulted. "Our little production?"

"Sorry," Cara backtracked.

Emily perked up. "I was going to tell you. We've got a job for you. With your clothes on. Say you'll do it."

Cara smiled. "I'll do it."

Emily clapped her hands. "Great. Now, to get you into a strip club to get a sweaty naked girl slithering all over you!"

Looking away from her excited sister, Cara caught the eye of the man who had been listening to them. She stared into him. He did not flinch for a moment until the woman sitting next to him tugged his sleeve to bring him back into her conversation. Cara looked back to Emily who was checking herself in a small vanity mirror, primping herself for their next destination.

+++

Mitch looked up from his computer as Mr Harada walked into his office looking self-satisfied.

"I'll be leaving to go back to Japan soon," Mr Harada told Mitch as he sat down facing him.

Mitch looked at the floor, then at the desk between them. "Something I have to discuss with you," he started carefully. Mr Harada stared at him, sensing the power disparity that Mitch was also aware of. But since he had started... "I have heard that you have acted inappropriately towards Pam and Fanny."

"What do you mean?" Mr Harada asked stonily.

Mitch tried to get a hint of contrition from Mr Harada's stance. He realised that was not going to happen. "You cannot do that with these women?"

"Do what?" Mr Harada challenged.

"With Pam you propositioned her, according to what I heard, and you refused to take no for an answer." Mr Harada chose to remain silent. So Mitch continued. "I understand that you summoned Fanny for another 'talk' about her research?"

"I did," Mr Harada threatened.

"This required you to grope her breasts while she was on her laptop reading you some of her research."

"There was no complaint."

Mitch help firm. "No, there wouldn't be?" he challenged.

Mr Harada licked his lips. "She gently pushed me away when she had enjoyed it sufficiently." Mitch started at Mr Harada. "I pay the bills!" he shouted.

Mitch kept his voice calm. "I know you do. But that does not mean that you can control and manipulate everyone who works for you like that."

Mr Harada did not back down. "What do you think it means?" he snarled.

"There is corporate responsibility and there are workers' rights."

"Ha ha," Mr Harada responded.

Mitch gave in to his exasperation. "There are penalties if we go too far with this. The Fair Work Commission will enforce the limits of the mailgirls' contracts. And there is plenty in them about unwanted and uninvited contact."

Mr Harada shook his head like he knew how things really worked. "We'll see how interested they are in this enforcement," he responded calmly, like the sort of boss who did not have to bother with such mundane things as rules and the law. "Now I have some reports to review with you. Prepared by my assistants," he added pointedly.

Yeah, Mitch thought ruefully, the ones who take their clothes off and have sex when you tell them to.

+++

In his usual excited manner, Shane strode into Mitch's office. "Have you tried to get a mailgirl recently?" he demanded.

Mitch looked up at him and shook his head. "Why?" he asked his deputy.

Shane held out his screen at Mitch. "Because you can't. The app's gone down."

Mitch looked at his screen. "You're right, I can't get mine to work either."

"I've rebooted and all that. At least it's not just me." Mitch got up from his chair. "What are you doing?" Shane asked, but Mitch silently beckoned Shane to follow him. They stepped past Betty Cuthbert and out to the window that looked down on the mezzanine. Where they could see the five mailgirls who were on call for the day were all lazing on the benches. Mitch shrugged at Shane and led him further out and to the stairs. They had four flights of stairs to descend. Shane was puffing as they got to the mezzanine. "I'm glad I'm not a mailgirl," he gasped.

Mitch who appeared to have not exerted himself turned and smiled. "The mailgirls have to go up those stairs to get to us."

"Doubly glad then," Shane heaved as he sucked in big breaths before he presented to the mailgirls.

"Ready?" Mitch smiled at him and opened the door to the mailgirls' room.

Kimiko was characteristically keeping to herself in a far corner of the room, concentrating on something on her laptop. Fanny had the other three, Pam, Jackson and Jan interested in something that she was telling them. She stopped when she saw Mitch enter the room and smiled at Mitch along with her audience. They noticed Shane behind him and stiffened up visibly as he entered, feet on the floor, legs together.

"Sorry to interrupt," Mitch started. "But have any of you had any errands in the last little while?"

Shane pushed to Mitch's side. "The app's down. It's not working," he stated somewhat urgently.

"Let's have a look," Jan agreed.

Kimiko looked up at them and smiled. "I was wondering why Mrs Ogawa hadn't summoned me this afternoon." She looked at her app and then to Jan. "Not working?" she asked the tall triathlete. The others watched Jan check her device. She looked like she knew what she was doing.

After a few moments concentrating on her device, Jan looked seriously at Mitch. "It's definitely down," she confirmed. "I'll go up to see the BAD guys, see what they can do." She stood up to exit the room. "Jackson," she laughed, "how do I get my incentives for this job?"

Jackson smiled. Fanny looked over, smiled at her friend and spoke up. "Jackson is finding the clause in our contracts now, aren't you?"

"Leave it with you," Jan laughed as she went out the door.

The remainders looked at each other for a moment then Kimiko went back to what she was doing. Mitch saw a chance for some small talk. "How are you settling in, Fanny?" he asked her first as he stood near the door.

Shane bustled past Mitch and stood near where Pam was sitting on the bench. He put a foot up on the bench near Pam without apparently considering what he was doing. "And how are you settling in?" he spoke down at her.

Pam visibly slid away from Shane. "Everyone has been very nice," she tried in tone that suggested she would like to keep it that way. Shane placed his shoe back down on the floor and stepped back to lean against the near wall.

Jan returned with one of the techs from BAD Solutions walking behind her, clearly ogling her from behind and Jan acting like she did not mind. "We had a look at their hardware," Jan announced. "It looks like something to do with the config of the server running the app."

"What she said," mumbled the tech who was still enthralled with Jan's athletically tight bottom.

Kimiko looked up. "Can you fix it?" she asked the tech.

He smiled. "I remember you," he gleamed.

Kimiko looked unimpressed. "I don't remember you," she stated flatly. "Can it be fixed?"

"I just need to look at your displays," the tech replied.

Jackson cracked first. "Our displays, girls!" she laughed.

This time he blushed. "Er, your device screens, I mean. No offence and all that," he dissembled.

"Displays!" burbled Shane, having just worked it out. Mitch shook his head and the other mailgirls chose to act like they had not heard it.

The tech looked at their screens, checked their wifi connections and shrugged. He phoned his colleagues on the third floor. After the call, the tech looked over to Mitch. "They say that they are working on it. They can't make any promises for the rest of the day."

Mitch looked around the room. "Well, there's no point in you all hanging around here unless you want to. Take an early finish if you want."

That got general agreement and a movement towards their lockers. Shane gave Mitch a questioning look. Mitch smiled at him. "I'll send an email around. They get the afternoon off. For the rest of us it's back to email, messaging and plain old-fashioned talking."

+++

Shane messaged Mitch in the morning. Still not working? The answer to that was pretty obvious. Mitch went out of his office and looked down to the mezzanine. He could tell that the five mailgirls he had let off early were down there along with Heather. Mitch took the lift down to the mezzanine and found Heather was getting some stick from the others for being away the previous day.

"I don't understand," Heather asked them. "You think I missed out because by not coming in, I didn't get allowed to go home two hours early? My little brain can't calculate how that's something I missed out on." She picked out the most inquisitive of the new mailgirls. "Yes, Fanny, I had clothes on all day. Are you going to write that in your book?"

Pam gasped with some shock. "A book?"

Heather looked at her with some pity. "Pam, she studies mailgirls for her university. I guess she's going to write a book about us." She looked around at the rest. Even Kimiko looked up from her screen. "What? Are you surprised that I know things? Fanny, no offence meant, is not a name you hear every day. I was sure I had seen it somewhere. So I put your name into the Google machine. You'd be amazed at what comes out. It's like the internet knows everything about you! Amazing."

Eyes did turn towards Fanny. But before she could offer anything, Wendy Turnbull appeared. She smiled with her customary efficacy. "Since there's no work for you at the moment, we may as well do a proper inspection." The girls all groaned. But they got up and headed to their lockers for razors and makeup. "Let's say, fifteen minutes," Wendy suggested which got them moving a bit faster. Mitch noticed that Jackson moved with the same level of concern as the others. He realised that he did not expect Jackson to be so concerned to pass the inspection. He expected her to be divorced from that sort of obedience. But there she was checking her underarms and her crotch in the mirror, preparing to perfect herself for Wendy Turnbull's gaze.

"After that, you'll have time to fulfil your ambitions to be a mailgirl too," Jan suggested loudly to Wendy.

She stared down Jan. "That sort of thing I expect from Heather," she retorted.

"I think it's a great idea," Heather joined in. "You could just be a mailgirl here. No one would see you." Heather looked around and made eye contact with Mitch. "Except for us and anyone who accidentally came in."

Mitch felt someone enter the room behind him. He turned enough to recognise Mrs Ogawa who went over to Kimiko and spoke rapidly in Japanese to her. Kimiko was evidently explaining the tech problem to her. When she was done Mitch looked over to her. "Mrs Ogawa says that this problem never occurs in Japan," Kimiko told him.

"Of course it doesn't," Mitch mumbled. But loud enough for a few of the mailgirls to titter. Mitch looked to Mrs Ogawa with concern. But to his surprise, she gave him a smile. Although he felt there were some layers to it that he could not read. He only hoped that she understood how things were.

Jan spoke up. "Mitch, is it okay if I go up to BAD Solutions and look in to see what they are doing?"

Mitch shrugged. "I can't see that would be a problem." Jan left at that point, so Mitch saw it as a good time for him to leave the mailgirls' room as well. He looked at Shane with the intent for Shane to join him.

When they were in the lift, Shane smiled at Mitch. "Don't you want to see Wendy Turnbull in the nude too?"

Mitch looked confused. "Why?"

Shane was unruffled. "She's a good looking woman. I would certainly like to have her delivering my messages."

Mitch shook his head. "That's exactly what I was afraid of." Shane seemed not to understand, so Mitch did not pursue it. Would Harada Industries not be complete until every women there was working in the nude? No, he would not try to explain himself to Shane. Mitch got out at the sixth floor. He nodded at Betty Cuthbert and asked her how she was today.

"Are the mailgirls still out?" she enquired. Mitch answered in the affirmative. "Pity," she responded and went back to her work.

Jan marched into Mitch's office some time later. Mitch smiled at her. "I'd almost got used to not having mailgirls in my office," he tried.

"It's only been half a day," she replied apparently missing Mitch's attempt at humour as she sat down, straight backed facing him. Mitch said nothing so she continued. "They don't know how to fix it," she reported. "I watched them for a while and asked a few dumb questions, you know, the sort that you would expect from a naked mailgirl." She smiled slyly. It's always fun," she laughed as she spread her legs enough to run a finger between her labia. "I think I may have distracted them, you know, so they let their guards down." She reached deep with two fingers then smiled at Mitch. "You couldn't spare a fingernail, could you?" Mitch looked at her taken aback, so she backtracked on that. "Maybe later. I need to find out what all the fuss is about. Everyone is talking about it. Anyway, can you give me access to the servers? I think I know how to fix it."