Mailgirls Down Under Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch gave her a look of disbelief. Jan laughed. "Oh you think I now have a mailgirl brain too? Try to remember, what was my job before I agreed to do this?" Mitch rolled his eyes with the memory and grimaced at Jan's reproving look. "So when I say I can fix it..."

Mitch nodded. "Sorry, I should have known. Let's go to the tenth floor. Do you need anything?"

Jan rose with with a sense of purpose, licking her fingers. "Like I said, I just need access to the servers."

"Okay then," Mitch repeated, "let's go." He followed the athletic mailgirl and former programmer out of his office towards the stairs as Betty Cuthbert shook her head at him. Jan stood legs astride at the exit, running her hand up and down her body from just above her crotch to between her breasts as Mitch explained to Betty where they were going.

"Do you have to do that?" he asked Jan as soon as they were on the stairs, walking up side by side.

Jan smiled. "As long as it gets a reaction from Betty Cuthbert, yes," she admitted. She was soon striding ahead of Mitch on their way up the stairs. Mitch was feeling the strain on his legs while Jan's ascent seemed effortless. And Mitch strained enough to keep his attention on her firm bottom and the occasional glimpse of slit between her legs as she strode up the stairs. And Jan was on the phone with an IT mate, discussing ways to fix the problem as she kept up her pace.

All Mitch could think about was whether he was paying the mailgirls enough. They were in so many ways so much value for money. Jan had the app back running after only a few short minutes.

+++

Shane strode into Mitch's office and shut the door behind him. He had intent in his eyes. "Have you heard the news?" he asked.

Mitch clearly misread him. "There's good rocking tonight?" he smiled.

Shane stopped just in from the entrance and froze. "You haven't heard."

Mitch was still misreading his lieutenant. "The new Grange is out?"

Shane looked concerned. "You really should read your emails from Mr Harada. I would have sent Jackson to you with it in a message, but she's got the day off." He took a step closer and checked his friend's face for any hint he knew. Sensing not, he continued. "Okay, you're sitting down so I can tell you. They're bringing in Lindsay Davenport."

Mitch looked confused. "From the US office?"

Shane nodded sagely and intoned "the very same."

Mitch grew more alert. "What is she going to be doing here?"

Shane shook his head sadly. "You really don't know. Well, I can't break this any other way. She's going to be doing your job."

They stared at each other for a long while.