Maintenance on Demand

Story Info
A sub NEEDS a maintenance session.
1.1k words
4.38
12.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean over the desk and drew in a steadying breath. I am naked, as I should be when being punished or maintained. Today, it's maintained. I need this. I need to know he remembers my place and his place. I need to feel his power.

Once a month we have maintenance. Every month on the 15th. However, either of us has the right - no - the duty to DEMAND maintenance if we feel it is needed. I needed this. So, I texted him my demand two hours earlier. His reply was immediate.

PREPARE. BE READY.

I was not only naked, but showered, shaved - everywhere, my jay-jay douched and my bottom cleaned out, bent over HIS desk with my legs spread wide when HE arrived home.

Before the physical, comes the words and the affirmations.

TELL ME WHO YOU ARE.

i am myself, Sir. i am in control of myself. Still, i offer, freely, you that control. i wish to be owned by you. Your property to do with as you wish.

AND WHAT WILL THIS BRING YOU?

Peace, Sir. contentment, Sir. Purpose, Sir.

WHAT PART OF YOU DO YOU GIVE TO ME?

All of me, Sir.

He growls.

I give you my mouth, my pussy, my ass. I give you my tits, my belly, my legs. I give you my body.

IS THAT ALL?

I give you my will and my power.

NUMBER

This is where I struggle. I can choose between 1 and 10. The higher the number, the stricter the maintenance. He allows me to choose because he trusts me to know what I need.

ten

He is silent. I hear him quietly harrumph and open cabinets in preparation.

BOUND?

yes, please.

I rarely choose ten and cannot be sure I will stay in place. He binds my ankles to the desk and ties my wrists together. He stretches the rope down and attaches it to desk chair.

WHAT IS YOUR SAFEWORD?

shrimp

He begins. Ten will be the number of the day. Whichever implements he chooses, I will receive ten blows with them. Ten lashes with the flogger. Ten blows with the paddle.

COLOR

green

I am sobbing, but my color is still green. Yes, my ass and upper thighs are on fire, but I am beginning to feel more like myself. More like HIS.

Ten stripes with the cane.

COLOR

green

He reached beneath me and slips the belt under my belly, tightening it so that it is very snug. I feel the hard press of the cold vibrator against my clit. He releases the bindings on my ankles and unties the rope from the chair but leaves my wrists bound together. He helps me to stand up, tells me to face the corner. He checks the vibrator to make sure it is firm against my clit then turns it on. He adjusts the intensity. Ten.

DO NOT MOVE. DO NOT MAKE A SOUND. I LOVE HOW YOUR TEARS LOOK DRIPPING DOWN YOUR FACE, BUT I WANT TO HEAR NOTHING FROM YOU. TEN MINUTES OF SILENCE AND STILLNESS. THEN, YOU MAY THANK ME.

I nod and bite my lip. Once, twice, three, a thousand times I orgasm.

I try, really I do, but I continue to let little moans slip, then my time starts over. Finally, I make it a consecutive 10 minutes. My knees are so weak it is a miracle I can stand. I've lost myself, yet have become self aware in the extreme. I notice everything. The temperature of the air. The sweet roughness of the rope around my wrists. The sound of HIS heartbeat. I am out of my mind, but more in tune with my surroundings than I have been in weeks.

GOOD. NOW COME HERE AND FINISH.

I turn and walk to him, the vibrator still on INTENSE! He releases me from the vibrator and I kneel before HIM, releasing HIS cock, awkwardly because of my bound wrists. Eventually, I am successful and his cock springs free of his trousers. For a moment, I am paralyzed with awe. Even though I service HIS cock almost every day, it is still the most glorious thing I have ever seen. My legs down to my ankles are dripping wet. My face is a mess. I open my mouth and go down, balls deep.

Now it's HIS turn to moan. I feel empowered. Up and down I go, savoring every millimeter of HIM. He encourages me, pets my hair, leans back. HE tells me how much HE loves me, that I complete HIM.

I give HIM all the pleasure I can because HE deserves this respect, and when HE eventually releases his sweetness down my throat, I am whole.

WE ARE NOT FINISHED. STAY THERE WITH MY COCK INSIDE YOUR MOUTH UNTIL I AM HARD AGAIN.

My eyes go up to HIM.

WHEN I BEGIN TO HARDEN, YOU WILL UNDRESS ME.

I do as he says, ignoring the ache in my jaw. Eventually, I feel his cock twitch and look up. HE nods HIS permission and stands to make it easier for me. Still, I am not graceful. I am eager and clumsy, but humbled and happy.

HE helps me to stand and again bends me over HIS desk. HE gathers moisture from my tunnel and presses it into an ass. I close my eyes, grateful.

Slowly, HE eases HIMSELF in, stretching my anus until I think it may split my entire body.

AFFIRM

i am yours to use as you see fit.

i am yours to pleasure or punish

HE is entirely seated inside of me and begins to pull back.

no part of my body is forbidden to you

HE thrusts in with all HIS power.

all is yours

HE fucks me without mercy. Without words. HE presses me down onto his desk with one hand, making sure I do not move.

YOU MAY CRY OUT.

I scream HIS name and come, the pleasure and pain of HIS cock mingling together to form the magic which transforms me into the person I most want to be. For ten minutes HE fucks me. I have no idea how HE has such control, but HE does. When the time is up, HE pulls out and sprays HIS scalding cum across my well tanned ass. I hate when HE does this only because I so want HIS essence inside of me.

Panting, HE lays on top of me until we both can breathe again.

YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT. JUST THINK. FOR THE NEXT TEN HOURS, MY CUM WILL GRACE YOUR NAKED ASS. IF YOU'RE A GOOD SUBMISSIVE DURING THAT TIME, I'LL REWARD YOU BY MAKING LOVE TO YOU AGAIN AND COMING IN YOUR PUSSY.

HE stands and helps me to do the same.

THEN, YOU'LL KNOW YOUR PLACE, WON'T YOU?

Yes, i will, Sir. Thank you.