Makai in an Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM! You don't... AHHHHH! Listen!! MMMMM! I said... HARD! COME ON! MMMM! HARDER, DAMN IT!" Shida slams a hand against the closed door of the lift but it's not clear if it's from frustration from the action not being as hard-hitting as she likes (despite him being balls deep and going stiff with his thrusts into her box), or perhaps her having to try and hold back the truth of how impressively good this action has been. "MMMM! AHHHHH! MORE! HARDER! DEEPER! AHHHHH..." She continues to stare back over her shoulder with that mix of fury and pleasure across her features. The sweat drips from her while she groans out and shoves her tight and gorgeous body sharply back. A motion that could easily do all the work for them but he knows better than to slack off even at this extremely late stage of the unexpected action.

"MMMMM! Oh, I'm trying... MMMMM! To fucking do that, Shida-San! MMMMM!" Jason groans and pumps away. The sort of stiff and swift pace that would easily satisfy and likely make plenty of women back in his homeland cum long before this moment in the fun. But this fired-up Japanese beauty needs a lot more than even just a big white American cock and a good pace of action to thrill her. Each stroke he delivers meets that wet, snug pussy being driven back into him with a loud slap when their bodies met. A machine-like pace on both sides of the equation here that leaves sweat to drip off both of them and if not for the excuse that they, along with an already well-fucked woman, were all stuck in this lift any eventual rescue party might question what's been going on here. Especially with the scent of sex that's in the air from the wild threesome that's become a one-on-one.

"MMMMM! YES, YOU'RE FUCKING TRYING! AHHHHH! TRYING... MMMM! MY FUCKING PATIENCE WITH THIS WEAK FUCK! MMMM!!" Hikaru snaps despite the obvious hint of pleasure in her voice along with the way her wet snatch has left juices to drip down her inner thighs. Her slot was nice and tight around his rod while she plunges back roughly to make her ass clap off his body and keep her snatch rammed full with dick with the repeated hard movement. "AHHHHH FUCK! DAMN, IT... NOT... AHHHH! HARD... FUCK! ENOUGH!! FUCK!!" She was now full-on cursing, and those words sounded red hot being broken up with her moans. Yet again the hard shifts meant that she could easily do the work for both of them and if this was her planned target instead of the big black cock she'd wanted all along she might have let him just stand there and take it. But her fury at being ditched so she had to settle for this man (who might be lesser for her high standards but clearly more than equipped to satisfy) meant she didn't want this guy to think this was her being into him. This action would have never happened if the lift hadn't broken down which in a way was a blessing in disguise since otherwise, all three would have to settle with their hands for some satisfaction tonight.

"You know, Shida-Chan? You don't need to fake it to get this guy to fuck you so hard..." Himari commented to tease her Makai co-star while she watched on with her back against the wall of the lift cart. Her turn to note the rising volume and frequency of Hikaru's moans for a sure sign that the pressure is starting to build in the talented pro-wrestler who has won titles on both sides of the Pacific Ocean. That comment makes Shida turn her glare to the side at the other woman but when she opened her mouth to protest, only another loud moan escaped her to only further prove that point (and the fact that Shida might be in a bit of denial about how good it feels being fucked by a white guy) to be true. It's still not made her back off from the rough pace she's using so even while bent over in what's usually a submissive position, Hikaru is still in full control to drive backwards and fuck that big cock that's being rammed into her twat even harder than the motion being used to fill her up with.

Even in her enraged state, Hikaru doesn't want to admit it out loud but the telling sign when her head dipped down was the prelude before it was her turn to make her pussy clamp around that long cock. No need for acting here when she came all over that cock which once again, just like with Himari minutes before, was able to stay rock hard and continue to thrust away into that soaking pussy. Juices going down her inner thighs and only now her strong shifts backwards missed the timing while he fucked her through that peak. A low groan escaped her with a hiss to follow up when he pulled out of her snatch and while she didn't admit to how good that ended up being, the fact she needed a moment to stay bent over so she could recover spoke volumes.

"Like I said..." Hikaru finally spoke when she pushed herself from the wall and turned around to yet again, even after her orgasm, glare at the Intern. "If one word of any of this ever leaves this elevator? You're going home in a box! Understand me??"

"O-Of course, Shida-San!" Jason said with glances between the two women. "But, uh, if you two don't mind?" He gripped his big cock with a hopeful smile.

"If you think for one moment..." Shida narrowed her eyes.

"I think, actually, Shida-Chan..." Himari cut in to make her friend look to her. "It's only fair on him. He did make us both cum... And don't try and pretend you didn't enjoy one just then."

"...Fine. But don't expect me to fucking swallow!" Hikaru reluctantly said before she with a sigh lowered herself to her knees and Himari, a little quicker, followed her down.

"Oh wow... Didn't think you'd agree to it!" Jason grins and rapidly strokes his cock. Aiming down at the two gorgeous, sweaty women even with the contrasting expressions of fury from Shida's face and a more composed look from Himari. "Oooooh fuck! Here... MMMM! Here it cums!" He wisely warns after a round of strokes that make his dick pulse in his hands. The two women were wise enough to lift their hands under their chins to know that if their clothing got stained it would be extremely hard to explain the mess when they finally got rescued.

For now, though, the main focus was the hot shots of spunk that went out of his dick to splash across both women's gorgeous features. Hitting over the nose, chin, cheeks and chin long with over the bright red lips of both ladies. One blast even hit over the lens of the costume glasses that Himari had on to make her gasp and not quite in the outrage one might have feared either. The cupping of the hands was a smart move as by the time he groaned and eased out the last drips of a nicely sized load, the cum fell from the faces to collect and despite it being a well-earned reward Shida still appeared furious while Himari bit her stained lip a bit, perhaps a little conflicted that she'd expected one colour of cock tonight but got a good time from a paler one all the same.

"I fucking swear... If one single word about this ever leaves this place..." Hikaru warned. "Hey! Are you fucking listening??" She snapped when he turned his back to reach over and grab his bag from the corner of the room.

"Sorry! Just wanted to clean you both up!" He said, producing some pocket tissues from the bag.

"...Good. That's what I was about to tell you to do!" Shida claimed and snatched some from him. Cleaning off her face and her fingers while Himari soon did the same.

"But yes... This cannot leave this place. No one can know." Himari added with a still firm but not as threatening tone of voice.

"I mean, of course! It goes without saying." Jason wisely agrees. "I mean, aside from the fact that no one would believe me even if I did tell them, which I won't. Malcolm-San would be furious about me for doing anything like this!" He claims, not knowing what his Boss had been up to tonight himself or the fact that this isn't actually the first time he's managed to get lucky with a couple of stunning Asian babes himself.

"Good... And don't you worry. I don't know about Tsukishiro-Chan here..." Hikaru glanced at her friend for a moment. "But I'm certainly going to have quite the talk with Malcolm-San as soon as I can!" She said with a pissed-off tone, to which Himari gave a nod. They both had a good idea that they'd been ditched so Malcolm could bang other women, even if it all ended up with them having some good action too.

* * *

Later that evening...

"Finally free from the elevator. Escorted the ladies back to their rooms. Now finally back home. They said they wanted to 'talk' to you ASAP BTW -- Jason."

Malcolm smirked when he read the message from his Intern. He'd been aware that Hikaru and Himari wanted to talk to him from the calls he'd 'missed' from his phone being off since the earlier call. "Guess a man in demand's work is never done..." He chuckled to himself. Carefully moving his arm back around the pigtailed-haired head of the sleeping, naked Maki Itoh at that side of his body, before he briefly glanced at the similarly worn out and messy makeup face of Ram Kaichow laid against him at the other side. "I'll deal with them tomorrow... And probably have another late night..." He said before, without any regrets about what he'd have to deal with later, reached over and switched off the light for a well-earned rest in his own right.

* * *