All Comments on 'Makara Ch. 05'

by Tara2977

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AngelBelleAngelBelleabout 5 years ago
Wonderful!

There is so much I love about this chapter! Cade and Makara’s interactions, Cade saving Makara, Rodan showing up, Silas bursting in, and that amazingly sinful cliffhanger!! Thank you for another fantastic chapter! I cannot wait to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love or lust - mind heart & soul or body

Hi I’ve been enjoying reading this. I’m not sure which direction you’re taking it. If she has multiple mates or if because she’s a virgin that she’s having sex dreams to release her longing for male companionship. Or are her dreams visions? How do their wolves usually reveal themselves? Is she the key to being able to shift again? Her step brother just orally raped her. Also does she sleep with any clothes on? I feel like you would feel someone pulling your panties down. Then again under anesthesia you don’t feel anything. She seems to have trouble telling dreams from reality. . Also doesn’t Silas lock his door to his suite at night? I really like the progression of her relationship with Cade. Do they have a pack shrink? Does she have to mate in order for her wolf to appear in her mind? Was her dad afraid she would die like her mother if she was trained properly in fighting or just sexist? I hope Silas kicks him out of his suite. They need therapy. Like doesn’t Rodan want his own mate? Thanks for the update! Oh my question is also why are the men so surprised that she can be physically attracted without being mentally or emotionally attracted?As a virgin I can honestly say I’m attracted to plenty of men but that doesn’t men I want sex with them. I’m like her in the sense that I’m waiting for that special someone to be my husband. For me it’s more that just physical attraction but emotional connection & a deeper bond besides my hormones.

AngelBelleAngelBelleabout 5 years ago
Thank you!

This chapter was so amazing I had to come back and read it again, now I have so many teasing questions burning in my mind! What is happing to the disappearing people? Who is the shadow person in her dreams? When will her wolf come out? Has she met her mate and she won’t know until her wolf appears? Who is her mate?

I love Cade’s teasing in this chapter. The committee meeting with Makara there. And nowRodan at the committee meeting after the fact, answering for what is done.

Mutual attraction between Makara and Cade. What did the vampire say to cade and why was he so upset? This was an amazing chapter and I cannot wait to read the continuation of this story! Thank you again!

walliowallioalmost 4 years ago
meh

lost me first paragraph

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lot of Work

So impressive how much you put into writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous