All Comments on 'Makati Ch. 01-02'

by massageaddict

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to more of Nancy, great start

SamCleaverSamCleaverover 2 years ago

Well written, I will continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn't make it through the first page. But points given for using Spell Check (most of the time).

This story - in the space of only a few brief paragraphs - manages to be the perfect example of why people call some tourist from the U.S. "Ugly Americans". The parts about how a Rolex and having the funds to be a sex-tourists in Asia somehow demonstrates "worth" can be overlooked (they're more indicative of being self-conscious about one's penis size and needing to prove "something"), but to define all people from one country or culture as being liars or having poor oral hygiene is beyond the pale (that means "bad"). If this story was based on real events and wasn't fiction (and I'm hoping it is just a story from someone in the midst of a spankin'- the - monkey - session), I would want to know what company the author is in charge of, so I could take any and every product I own from them and fill-up the dumpster in the alley behind my house.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermassageaddict@massageaddict
Just a guy who has yellow fever. I write for fun, there are going to be flaws and typos. Save your breath in the comments if that is what you are coming to comment on. If you have such low self esteem that you come on a erotica site to complain about typos, you need a life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Makati Series Info