Makati Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce looked at me and said, "Bob, lets go before she changes her mind, we will figure out the rules as we go along." Earlier we had figured out that both of us were staying at the same hotel.

They were doing construction to part of the shopping mall, so the entrance right across from the hotel was closed so you had to walk around the block to get back to the hotel. After we paid the bill (he and I argued over letting me pick up part of their tab), we started our walk back to the hotel. After we cleared the crowd Nancy grabbed my arm and pulled me to her left side while Bruce was walking on her right side. We walked back like that, with her arm wrapped around mine. I felt my dick twitching a little.

Once we were in this short cut, which was basically walking around a barricade and behind these tall bushes, Nancy turned to me and said "I want you fuck me while he watches" Her eyes were on fire and she had this twitch in her smile. I laughed and told her that was great, but what did Bruce have in mind?

Bruce laughed and said, "Sure mate, anything she wants! We will leave it up to her!"

The three of us walked through the lobby arm and arm, getting looks from all that were there. Including some of those 18 year old girls in the red dresses.

On the way up to their room in the elevator, Nancy turned to me and told me "there are only two rules, you must wear a condom and no kissing. I only kiss Bruce"

I nodded my head with a smile and looked at Bruce who said "Her rules, not mine" My dick was starting to get hard in my pants.

As I said earlier in the story, my wife and I had been swingers for a time. We tried it all, MMF, MFF, MFMF. We even did one orgy, all though we mostly just watched as it was held on a Superbowl night and the game was more exciting than the participants of the orgy. I had fucked in front of other people before, so the stage freight thing wasn't an issue. What was an issue was I didn't know these people that well. Would he get jealous? He was ex-military and I didn't want to get stabbed in the back when I was fucking his girlfriend.

He saw the look in my eye when we got to his room and asked if I wanted a drink? I told him a beer would be great and he told Nancy to go take a shower and get ready while he and I had a talk.

"Look" he said, "She's a wild one, I'm 60 and I am here only a week every month. I know she fucks around when I'm gone, and to be perfectly honest, so do I." I could hear Nancy singing in the shower as he continued, "But I found out that she's not only fucking around, but she hooking on the side. And that to me crosses a big line."

I sat thinking about what he was saying as he continued, "I love this girl, I really do. I'm building her a house, bought her sister a house also. Taking care of the whole family" he said as he took a big pull of Jamieson from the bottle.

"Sounds like you are going to be here in Makati a lot in the near future," he said "and I would like you to look after her for me."

I looked at him and told him, "Honestly Bruce, I think she's great, but I've got a wife. I'm trying to run my business and keep my head above water here. I don't have time to babysit your girlfriend. I try not to complicate my life any more than I have to, and Nancy would complicate things."

He laughed and said "Wait until after tonight, then we can talk. Let's have some fun and see what comes of the night"

I took a swig of beer as Nancy stepped out of the bathroom. She was naked and water was still dripping on her skin. She literally took my breath away she was so beautiful.

She walked up to me and said "Both of you are overdressed" as she reached up and kissed my cheek. She unbuttoned my shirt while looking me in the eyes and I was at a loss for words. This young woman was stunning, and easy 10 on the 10 point scale and my dick was at full mast by the time she had my shirt off.

There wasn't a flaw I could see. No birthmarks, no cellulite, no wrinkles...just light brown skin that was perfectly formed. I stood like a statue, like I was frozen in place. She unbuckled my belt as she dropped to her knees in front of me. As she pulled my shorts down my cock flopped out and nearly hit her in the face.

I guess I should describe Junior to you, I'm not a porn star, but nothing to be ashamed of. A thick 7" circumcised cock that always gets compliments. As I get older, I take a daily dose of Cialis, not because I have to, but because I like the effect. It allows me to fuck a couple of times in a row when otherwise it would be one and done. I was glad I had taken my daily dose before going out tonight, with the jet lag it was going to be needed.

She smiled up to me with those perfect white teeth and instantly took me to the root. No gagging, no playing around, my dick was deep in her throat as she looked up to me and then took her tongue and started to work my balls.

I've had some good blow jobs, and even had a few that could lick my balls while sucking my cock, but none that could do it instantaneously. It always took some time to stretch out their throat or to work up the courage to get to my root and get the tongue working.

I couldn't believe the feeling in my balls as she reached around me and started running a finger up and down my ass crack. She never broke eye contact as she bathed my balls and started to bob on my dick. This little bitch was going to make me cum in less than a minute at this rate!

I looked up to see Bruce playing with his cock and when we made eye contact he must have seen my predicament in my face. He smiled that big ugly tooth grin and said "I told you she was good!"

I groaned and grabbed the back of her head and started to push her off my cock. I hadn't cum this quick except for the first time I fucked a Chinese girl. She was this little 4' 8" waif who weighed probably 80 pounds. She was a KTV girl, and on the third stroke inside of this vise grip pussy the condom broke. When I looked down and saw my cock inside this young Chinese pussy raw and felt her spasm on my cock it was all over and I flooded that little pussy within 60 seconds of entering her. I felt embarrassed until I realized I was paying to fuck her pussy. All that mattered was I got a nut and boy did I get a nut.

Chinese condoms are notorious as either so thick you can't feel anything, or so badly made they don't last, especially on a Western Size dick. The Japanese make a very thin condom that is quite durable, so I've gone to carrying those on my trips.

Back to the show...

Here I attempting to push Nancy off my cock and she was holding on for dear life. I was growing weak in the knees and could feel my balls burbling. There was so much going through my mind; how could this young minx be so good at sucking cock, how good it felt, why was I fighting it?

I released the grip on her and she instantly went to the root and while she was giving my balls a tongue bath she inserted her middle right finger into my ass. Just a little bit, but it was the trigger to blast her throat. I could feel the cum rising from my toes.

The first two blasts she took down her throat, she backed off and jacked my cock as three more potent blasts covered her angelic face. I was literally weak at the knees. She had made me feel like the first time I got a blow job.

I literally had to push her away so I could sit down. The long flights, jet lag and lack of sleep had finally caught up to me after this amazing orgasm and I had to sit down before I passed out.

I found the desk chair and collapsed while Nancy looked at me with her cum covered face. She smiled and simply said "Like?"

I couldn't respond. It was like I had ran a 100 yard dash and I could hardly breath. I grabbed my beer on the counter and took a long drink and just tried to relax. My cock was completely deflated, just dripping cum on the seat of the chair where I was sitting.

Nancy laughed and walked over to Bruce where he started to take pictures of her. She posed with the cum covered face while she started to wipe it with her fingers and lick her fingers clean eating the cum on her face.

Bruce was giving her instructions while he took snaps on his iPhone all the while talking dirty to her "You liked sucking his cock, didn't you slut?"

"Does he taste good you whore?"

"Bet you wish he'd have cum in your cunt!"

All the while Nancy slowly posed and sucked cum off her fingers.

This is the part of the story where I would get up and fuck her for three hours in all different positions and different holes. But in reality, I felt myself slipping away. I fell asleep watching them as she had drained every bit of energy from my body, what little bit I had after such a long trip.

I awoke with the feeling of a hot wet mouth on my cock. I didn't know how long I had been asleep for and it took a minute to figure out where the hell I was, but all I could see when I woke was the back of her head as she tried to revive my cock.

I reached down and moved her hair out of her face and she looked up to me and smiled. She pulled off my cock and whispered "I thought you were dead, wanted to make sure I didn't kill you!"

I silently laughed and whispered back that she did indeed suck all the life out of me.

I looked over to the bed and Bruce was passed out under the covers. Nancy saw me looking and raised her eyebrows and then looked back at my deflated cock. When she looked back at me, I saw a look of disappointment in her eyes. I shrugged and whispered "You killed him for the night" as I glanced at my watch to see it was 3:00am. I had been asleep for almost three hours.

I stood up to stretch and look around the room. My clothes were folded neatly on the bench by the closet and the empty beer bottles were tidied up during my slumber. I leaned down to her and whispered in her ear that I was beat, I really needed sleep.

She looked up at me with her sad doe eyes and got up to grab my clothes and help me get dressed. The full Geisha treatment with her buttoning my shirt and all. While she was buttoning my shirt I reached up and started rubbing my hands up and down her naked body, just to feel how soft her skin was. It was almost as if I was rubbing my hand on silk it was so smooth.

I looked and found my shoes by the door. Slipped on the shoes and turned back to her to whisper to her that I had a great evening, and sorry that I had passed out.

She silently laughed and pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear "It wasn't the first time that has happened" as she chuckled.

I checked to make sure my wallet and phone were in my pocket and slowly opened the door to leave, looking to make sure the hallway was clear. Nancy stepped out into the hallway with me, completely naked and pulled the latch over to keep from getting locked out of the room. She came and gave me another big hug and when she pulled back to say goodbye to me our eyes locked. I couldn't help it as I leaned down to kiss her and she backed away.

"Against the rules" she said with a wicked smile.

I gave her another hug and opened the door so she could go back into the room. She peaked around the door and blew me a kiss as I walked to the elevator.

The elevators require you the use your card key to activate them so once inside I pulled the card key from my pocked and when pulling it out of the sleeve, I noticed some writing and a lipstick kiss on one side. The writing was an @ with a name, so I knew it had to be a Twitter handle or Instagram along with Nancy's full name.

I arrived at my room and debated whether I even wanted to take a shower. It didn't take long to decide it could wait until morning as I was well after 3:00am and I needed to sleep. I had an 8:00am appointment with a real estate agent to look at some condos.

While setting my alarm I checked my email and text messages. There was one from about four hours ago from my wife wishing me good dreams from the other side of the earth. I also checked my WeChat, as it is what I communicated with my staff in China and my suppliers. Nothing that needed to be taken care of tonight, but I did notice I had about 40 friend requests from the "Nearby" function. Whores looking for a trick, happens all over the world.

Turned out the light and decided to leave the drapes open. I like to wake up to the sunshine in the morning rather than a harsh alarm going off.

To be continued...

12