Makati Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laza turned to the Ladyboy and said something to her. She also reached out her right hand and began to rub it on her ass. The fat girl kept sucking while Laza rubbed the LB's ass with her right hand. With her left hand she reached behind the fat girls head and pushed it onto her cock while at the same time she rammed a finger into the Ladyboy's ass causing her to erupt almost instantly in the fat girls mouth.

The fat girl pushed back and sputtered the cum all over the floor and got some more on her face as the Ladyboy shot another load.

Laza leaned over and kissed the ladyboy softly on her lip and then looked down at the fat slut trying to breathe with cum all over her. She spit on her and called her a stupid slut and then walked to the door, looking at me as she exited with me following right behind her. This was a wild girl.

We walked hand and hand back to the table where we found Bruce and Nancy dancing and sat down to drink. I had a couple of beers in silence as I thought about what just happened in the smoking area while Laza acted like nothing had happened. We all danced for another 30 minutes or so, and even though we had only drank half of our table service (but all the water was gone), we decided to head back to the hotel.

Bruce and I cleared out the tab as the girls went to go freshen up in the bathroom. We all met out front and started the walk back to the hotel. We all had a buzz going on, them more than me. Laza came up to my on my right side and Nancy came up to her on her right side. Nancy grabbed Lazas hand (the one that had been up her cunt only an hour before and Bruce walked on her right.

We made it to the hotel in about 10 minutes with no problems other than a red light that wouldn't turn green. We ended up jaywalking and getting back to the hotel about 11:00pm.

We walked across the lobby and to the elevator, the place was full of people. It was a Saturday night and everybody was out partying.

Without saying a word, Bruce put his keycard in and we went up to the 22nd floor to their room. We walked normally down the hall and once in the room Bruce told us to make him a drink, he had to get a quick shower. Nancy went over and poured him a Jamison and I grabbed a beer from the fridge. Laza and Nancy got bottles of water from the desk and downed them, like they were in a desert needing water.

Something crossed my mind, but I put it out of it as soon as I thought of it.

Ecstasy.

I could hear Bruce get in the shower and I went to Nancy. I reached down and unzipped the zipper on the side of her skirt and it fell to the floor. I then turned to Laza and did the same thing.

Laza then reached up to pull Nancy's shirt off and Nancy did the same to Laza and they were both naked within 20 seconds of my first contact. Laza pulled Nancy to her for a long deep kiss, then looked at me and then to Nancy and said "Kiss him."

Nancy kissed me as passionately as she did Laza, as I reached out and grabbed her bubble butt.

Nancy pushed me off her and told Laza, "Undress him. I want to fuck him now."

Laza laughed and started to unbutton my shirt while I undid my belt and stepped out of my pants and boxers.

Laza was playing with my cock and Nancy went to the bedside table and grabbed a box of condoms and threw them on the bed.

She climbed up on the bed, ass up, head down and looking back over her shoulder she said "Fuck me now!"

Laza whispered to me that I shouldn't keep her waiting as she pulled me to the bed. I climbed up on the bed and grabbed one of the condoms while looking at Laza. I opened it but instead of rolling it on my dick I threw it on the floor. I lined up my dick with Nancy's young puffy pussy and slowly entered her. She was so hot and wet, but tight. I could only get halfway in before I had to retreat to push into her some more. Laza climbed on the bed in front of Nancy and laid down and pulled Nancy's face into her bald cunt.

She grabbed Nancy's face and buried it into her pussy. "Lick my cunt you whore, get it ready for Bruce to fuck."

About that time Nancy's pussy tightened up on my cock and she came all over it, even though I hadn't bottomed out. I pulled back and slammed into her while Laza continued to talk dirty to her. "Fuck that cock you whore. You know he's fucking you without a condom? You know he's going to cum inside you and make you a pregnant?" Nancy kept attacking Laza's pussy with abandoned. I was pistoning in and out of her tight pussy while pulling her ass cheeks apart. Bruce's cum was oozing out of her as I fucked her tight pussy raw.

I started to slap her ass as Laza was talking in Tagalog, apparently something very nasty as Nancy pulled up and slapped her. Oh shit, I thought, here comes the cat fight. Laza immediately slapped the shit out of her and then grabbed her hair and brought it back to her pussy. "Eat my pussy you cunt. You are a worthless uneducated village whore. Your mother eats pussy better than you do. You better make me cum or I'll steal Bruce from your worthless ass. Fuck Bob's cock, take his cum. Eat my pussy you fucking bitch."

Over and over, dirty filthy things were coming from Laza as Nancy fucked me back as I thrusted into her pussy. Bruce had come out of the bathroom and was standing there with a semi hard cock as Laza talked dirty to his girlfriend. Laza motioned him over to the bed and grabbed his cock and started to suck it, while I pounded into Nancy as she sucked Laza's pussy.

Laza pulled off of Bruce's cock and then spat on the back of Nancy's head "You dirty whore, you don't deserve Bruce's cock. I'm sucking it now to get it hard to fuck me. He won't be fucking you anymore."

Nancy came again on my cock as Laza was streaming her dirty foul mouth. Laza went rigid and Nancy must have brought her to orgasm. It was too much for me and I started to cum in Nancy, big blasts as I took up where Laza left off. "Take my cum you slut, take it all in your pussy. You like it don't you, getting fucked raw by a stranger. I hope I knock you up slut and then you will have to pay me to fuck your worthless cunt."

Oh fuck, I came hard and was out of breath. Nancy collapsed and Laza just laid back and tried to catch her breath. Bruce was rock hard looking at the rest of us. He jerked on Laza's leg and drug her to the edge of the bed where he was standing. He instantly started to fuck her, as she laid still not moving.

After a few minutes Laza started coming around and started talking to Bruce. "Fuck my pussy Bruce, isn't it better than that worthless slut? I've got a tight cunt, don't I Bruce? You like my lesbian pussy Bruce?"

Bruce wasn't saying a word, just pumping for all he was worth. It didn't take long and you could tell he was cumming in her pussy. He fell back and went to sit in the desk chair to catch his breath while Laza played with the cum coming out of her pussy.

She twisted around and grabbed Nancy by the hair and pushed her face into her cum filled pussy. "You know what to do slut, clean your boyfriend out of my pussy...that's it baby, get it all out"

After a few minutes Laza pulled her off and stood up and started to get dressed. Bruce had moved on to the bed and was now fucking Nancy missionary style with her legs up over his shoulders. She was moaning about what a slut she was and Bruce was telling her that her cum filled pussy felt great on his cock.

I suddenly got a wave of jet lag, probably from the exertion and the alcohol. I decided to follow Laza's lead and get dressed.

We both left together leaving the two love birds fucking away and headed towards the elevator. Laza asked if it was OK if she took a shower in my room and I told her it wasn't an issue.

We went up the two floors in silence and once in my room she headed towards the bathroom and I opened the safe and put my valuables inside.

I decided to join her in the shower, but the mood had changed. It was all business, with her douching her pussy with the hand wand and scrubbing her body.

We turned the water off and got out together. Laza grabbed her shopping bag and pulled out her outfit from earlier in the day, packing away her new outfit.

I threw on some boxers and escorted her to the door. She reached up to kiss me on my cheek and said "I really am a lesbian" and then she smiled and said "See you Tuesday, I'll be there to help you get settled in."

And with that, she was gone.

I went and crawled in bed and checked my messages and emails and then turned out the light and fell asleep. I didn't bother with setting an alarm knowing the sun will wake me in the morning.

More to come...

12