Makati Ch. 06

Story Info
An American's adventure in Makati.
2.7k words
4.37
7.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Sunday morning.

It was raining and foggy outside so the sun didn't wake me until almost 8am. I texted back and forth with the wife in the States for a good hour before I got the energy to get up and take a quick shower.

I went downstairs and Jasmine wasn't working, it must be her day off. The employees work 6 - 12 hour days, but most make two or three times the average Manila salary. I didn't know how she stood on her feet all day as pregnant as she was. I guess eating meant more to her than comfort.

I went and checked my Rolex back into the safe and headed for the bar, stopping at the restaurant to order a carafe of coffee and an English breakfast. I sat and smoked the first cigarette of the day thinking about all that has happened in my life to get to this point.

My family was dirt poor growing up. Literally dirt poor living on a dirt farm in Illinois. I was an excellent student and in college excelled at engineering and math. I got a job out of school for the big green tractor company and worked my up the ladder as a production engineer. For the first time in my life I had money, and I spent way more than I made. It all came crashing down during the great recession and I was laid off, along with a lot of my colleagues. My wife had a great job which allowed me some time to figure things out. It was then that I decided to solve some of that multinationals problems that I witnessed from the inside. I would do it on my own and then present them with different sourcing options.

Two simple lawnmower parts, they were half assed engineered and made in a factory in China. They were the cause of these lawnmowers not lasting. I reengineered them, then found a factory to have them made. I paid for the molding fee myself, around $50,000. I took the samples to company headquarters in a huge meeting, with all the people that I used to work with. I gave a presentation and showed where I could supply the products for less than they were currently paying, and that the parts would eliminate about 90% of the product returns they were having with the big box stores.

It took nearly six months to get them on board as big companies don't like to admit their mistakes. For the first order, I actually lived in the factory. I made sure everything was perfect. We delivered on time and on budget. By the time we had received our third order I was in the black, paying off all of our past due bills and paying off our house back in the states.

The orders kept coming, now for different parts and even some assemblies. I built a team in Asia over a three year period and a small team handling the money back in the states. The Rolex was a gift from one of the factories that did a huge amount of business with me. They had made a big mistake on an order and wanted to make it up to me. I wore it as a symbol of my success, and it reminded me of the times I was eating instant noodles and living in squalid conditions at that factory in southern China.

Lilly wasn't working my section today, but she did stop by very briefly to say good morning. Her eyes were big and bright this morning and I winked at her as she wiggled her butt on her way back to check on her tables.

I checked my Instagram and had a message from Nancy. Bruce was headed to the airport at 2:00pm and she asked if I wanted to meet up after. I begged off, telling her I needed to finish some work, but to tell Bruce happy travels and to have him send me a WhatsApp message when he arrives back in the Kingdom.

She sent me a picture of her pussy filled with cum with the message "You broke the rules," with a wink emoji.

"It won't be the last time Nancy. I have a lot of rules I like breaking," and I closed down the app.

I really did need to finish up some work, so I tabbed out and headed to the room.

Five hours later, I was starving and my head pounded. I really need to get a bigger laptop for travel, but I enjoy travelling light. I can go for two weeks and live out of my rollerboard and my backpack. I'll have to do laundry (sometimes in the hotel sink), but I enjoy the freedom of not having to check a bag.

I ordered in a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich from room service and a couple of bottles of Perrier and stood up from the hotel desk to find I was sore from bending over looking at that screen for five hours.

I checked Whatsapp and there were a few messages from Bruce saying he was disappointed I didn't go fuck Nancy this morning and that he was off to the Kingdom.

Mary had sent a wink emoji a few hours ago. I sent her one in return and went to go wash my face to wake up a little. When I checked my messages, Mary had replied to my wink with a hug.

"Did you go to mass this morning Mary?"

"Yes sir. Every Sunday sir," she replied.

"Did you do confession?"

She sent a shy emoji and "Yes sir."

"Good girl Mary. You are now clean from your sins?"

Another shy emoji and "Yes sir."

"I need a massage, how soon can you be here?"

It took a few minutes for her to reply. "Sir, I have to go shopping with my daughter today. Sunday is family day and God's day. Not for work sir."

"I understand Mary."

We chatted back and forth and I got around to asking about her family. Her husband was working in Dubai, and she had one child. A seventeen year old daughter. She also took care of her grandparents and her sister took care of her parents.

"So what do you have to buy your daughter?"

"She needs new clothes sir, she is growing too fast."

My lunch arrived during our chat session, and I answered the door and tipped the cute gal that brought in the tray.

"How much will her clothes cost?"

"Sir, I don't have much money. We will go to the bazaar and find the cheaper style."

"That's not what I asked Mary, how much will you spend today?"

"Oh sir, not too much. Maybe 500 pesos," (around $10)

"Mary, I have a solution to both of our problems. You come and give me a massage and then I will give you 2,500 pesos to take your daughter shopping."

"But sir, it is Sunday. It is God's day."

"Bring your daughter to Makati, leave her with the 500 pesos and she can shop at the cheaper mall close to the hotel. While she is shopping you can give me a massage. Then you can go finish your shopping with her."

Not giving her too long to think about it I sent "How long before you are here?"

It took her about 10 minutes to respond. In that time I ate my lunch and put the tray outside the door. Opening my second bottle of Perrier I saw I had a response.

"One hour sir."

"I will meet you in the lobby in one hour Mary. Please wear something besides your scrubs."

"Yes sir."

I took my bottle of Perrier and headed down to the bar to smoke. I relaxed a little and watched the people coming and going for 45 minutes. Lots of Chinese and Koreans stay at this hotel, and I always like to try to figure out what they are doing here in Manila. Leisure or business.

Mary pinged my WhatsApp ten minutes early, saying she was in the lobby. I walked over to meet her and was shocked to find her daughter with her.

She introduced me to MJ (Mary Junior) whose face looked identical to Mary, but she was much slimmer, maybe only 95 pounds, but one other aspect of her was similar. She had huge breasts for her body size and was wearing short jean shorts and a t-shirt two sizes too small.

I understood what Mary had meant that she was growing too fast, as her shirt clung to her massive tits and because of their size, her flat belly was showing. While we talked for a minute, she kept pulling her shirt down to cover her belly, which only meant she was exposing the tops of her tits. I had to remind myself she was a minor a few times and then Mary told her to head off to the stores. To be careful and it would be about 1.5 hours and she would meet back in the lobby.

MJ smiled a big white smile and said "Nice to meet you sir, hope the massage is satisfactory."

"I'm sure it will be MJ," I said as I winked at MJ and Mary blushed.

Mary was wearing a similar outfit to her daughter, but her shorts were longer and her shirt baggy. She looked to have put on extra makeup to highlight her big lips and doe eyes and she was carrying a bag with her massage oils. We went to the elevator and she didn't make eye contact the whole way to the room.

Once inside, I told Mary I had already had a shower and began to disrobe while she watched. She excused herself and went to the bathroom to wash her hands. When she came out, she had tied the bottom of the t-shirt into a little knot, showing her scared belly.

She placed the towel on the bed while I stood beside her completely naked.

I laid down and she gave me a similar experience to yesterday, except there was little teasing. I needed the massage so I wasn't pushing things. We talked about MJ, and how Mary was worried about her. Saying the local boys were following her around like a puppy dog. Mary explained she was 14 when she lost her virginity and 15 when she gave birth to her daughter. She was happy that MJ was still single, but also worried because she didn't want to go to university. She wanted to buy her some clothes for job interviews, as she was turning 18 in two weeks and Mary would make her go find a job.

She finished my legs and barely brushed my balls. She went to grab another towel and asked me to turn over placing the towel over my flaccid cock.

I looked at Mary and she was a very beautiful woman, but as with so many Filipinas, she had a rough early start to life. She began by massaging my arms and when she pulled my hand out to massage it, I reached forward and grabbed one of her massive tits. She immediately pulled away and said "No sir. It's Sunday sir."

I smiled and asked "You went to confession today, right?" She nodded her head and I continued, "God has forgiven you for your sins."

With that I sat up and pulled her in for a kiss. She was a great kisser, those big lips and a fat tongue. She knew just the amount of pressure to put with her lips.

She pulled back from me and slowly pulled up her T-shirt, showing a lacy black bra trying to hold up her massive tits. She dropped her shorts and she was wearing her normal white granny panties.

I'm going to have to fix that I thought.

She released her big tits and dropped her panties showing me that she trimmed her bush since yesterday. While the stretch marks and scar were ugly, she had a fantastic body.

My dick began to grow, and she slathered it with massage oil with her hands. I noticed she had painted her nails, and the bright green nail polish contrasted against the white of my dick. She climbed on the bed between my legs and placed my cock between her tits and began to thrust between them

I'm not much of a tit fuck guy, but she was doing a great job. She pulled the head of my dick into her mouth and sucked a little and then spat the oil out onto the floor.

"Mr. Bob, do you like my tits?"

I nodded my head as she continued her tit fuck. "Yes, all men like my tits. They all stare at me Mr. Bob."

"Yes Mary, they are beautiful," I mumbled as the blood rushed out of my brain and to my cock.

"They were beautiful years ago sir. Now they are ugly," she pouted.

"Mary, they are beautiful now. The marks show you are a real woman."

"Mr. Bob, I need something from you. I will give you something in return," she hissed in her heavily accented English.

"What do you want Mary?" Instantly growing suspicious. Women that have you close to cumming can never be trusted. They know your brain isn't functioning properly.

"My Mary, she needs a job Mr. Bob. Can you find her a good job sir? I will let you have my pussy if you get her a job."

Women, they always use their pussies to get what they want. Even this religious catholic woman was willing to pimp out her pussy for her daughter. What a fucked-up world we live in.

I rolled her over and pushed my dick into her pussy as she pulled me to the hilt. She was tight, but not nearly as tight as her ass. I could tell she had this planned, as her pussy didn't feel sloppy wet, but full of oil. She had oiled up her pussy for this.

Because my dick was covered in massage oil, and her pussy was bathed in it, there just wasn't any friction as I pounded her pussy. I wasn't going to cum this way no matter how hard I plowed her.

I pulled out and rolled her over and started pushing my dick into her ass. She turned around and looked at me and started talking dirty. "Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass then cum in my puseeeeey."

"I am a bad girl, I need your cum sir. You get my Mary a job and you can fuck my pussy anytime sir."

I slapped that big ass of hers and came a couple of big squirts deep into her bowels within 2 minutes of pushing into her tight ass. This was about my pleasure, not hers.

I rolled off her and went straight for the shower. I needed to wash her off of me.

I was supposed to be the one using these cunts, not the other way around. If I wanted to be used, I would have invited Nancy over. She was 19, ready to fuck and a whole lot better looking. It was time to turn the table on this manipulative bitch.

She was getting dressed, pulling her granny panties over her cum filled ass doing just like I had told her to do the day before. I reached into my shorts pocket and pulled out 2,500 in peso notes and threw them on the bed.

She picked up the money and put them in her Jean shorts pocket. I looked at her and said "I don't know if I can find Mary a job, but I will try. But before you buy her any outfits, you need to send pictures to me. I will approve them. When she turns 18, I will interview her and see what skills she has."

I threw down another 500 peso bill and told her "And buy yourself some sexy underwear. Don't ever come back with those ugly things again. Now go, I have work to do."

She smiled and said "Thank you sir" and she left the way she came. Innocent catholic girl my ass, just another Filipina whore.