All Comments on 'Make a Wish'

by PaladinInBlack

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sweet

Very nice!

This storyline could become very interesting.

Please go on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sequel Please

This could be a very good start to a series in which he grows his harem with ugly or plain looking single women with no prospects of having boyfriends or lovers, who he changes into attractive sexy vixens that want to stay with him and serve him.

The next woman could be a skinny and ugly looking college girl who they meet when she delivers them some pizzas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Plagiarism?

I've read this story somewhere else, and by a different Author!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 10 years ago

Story sounds very familiar, though there are a lot of genie stories out there.

Still, thought it was well done and interesting. I'd definitely like to see it continued. There are a lot of things they could do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Copy of story on mcstories

Not sure if it is same author. This is word for word this story by paladin from 2003:

http://mcstories.com/MakeAWish/index.html

garybluegarybluealmost 10 years ago
Plagiarism?

Perhaps reading the author's bio might answer the question.

"Other stories at http://www.mcstories.com/Authors/Paladin.html"

An accusation of plagiarism is a serious charge. Do the right thing and at least perform a modicum of research.

PaladinInBlackPaladinInBlackalmost 10 years agoAuthor
I am Paladin...

I've been writing as Paladin on some other sites for years, but could not use that name here for some reason. I meant no confusion.

PaladinInBlack also has a Tumblr account you may be interested in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I thought this was about a dying kid who got to go to Disneyland. Boy was I wrong. Needless to say I was not turned on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
like

I really like that he can help them to be more than they are. He should make certain that they still resemble themselves, though. The 'master' crap needs to go, though. I hate the idea of one partner being dominant or subservient is just wrong. The Jeannie thing is really cool, as is Susan getting her breasts. Though I probably wouldn't have made the change so radical. Going from an 'a' cup to a 'b' cup would have been a good change plus could have kept her friends, neighbors, and coworkers from looking at her funny. But really Tammy/Jeannie's changes were most appropriate. She was able to make important improvements to him while he could still be himself. And he needs girlfriends, not servants!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years ago
good

he needs to be able to make purely physical changes without messing with their minds. He could set up a business with only a handful of clients per year, making a rich guy 10years younger. or have a bigger dick etc. It would pay well enough to set them all up.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very fun story!

Very fun indeed! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaladinInBlack@PaladinInBlack
769 Followers
I like to write, but I'm better at starting stories than at finishing them, so I have a rather large pile of unfinished stuff spring around. Most of my stuff is 'happily ever after'. You've been warned. FYI: I have posted a lot of this under a similar name (without the 'InBla...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES