Make A Wish Foundation Pt. 01

Story Info
My body is used and abused for its magical powers.
2.2k words
3.74
14.7k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pifan
pifan
120 Followers

Author's note:

Like all my other stories, this one is set in a female dominated universe where women control men sexually, especially their ability to orgasm. Here, women's main focus is using men for their own goals. Various technologies exist in this universe to allow women to do just that.

Additionally, you may want to read the parts in order, the predicament of the protagonist won't make too much sense otherwise.

It is a dark fantasy with a very strong element of non-consent.

Enjoy - if you are into that!

********************

7:00 am. Jan 12, 2037

The overhead speakers crackle to life. "Good morning, Manny. This is your nurse speaking. It is 7 am, your lights will come on shortly".

I grunt my acknowledgement and wipe my eyes, trying to rub my sleep away. The voice sounds like Shannon. The nurses never say their own names, and I have never seen any of them, but I recognize their voices. If it is Shannon, it means today must be Monday. And if today is Monday,....

My trail of thoughts dies down as my brain clears. The lights are slowly coming on. I am naked, as usual, with only my brainwave headset on. Imagine one of those old-style large headphones; the kind that covers your full ear? The brainwave headset looked like that, except it covered my temples instead of my ears.

The nurse must have seen me sit up on the room camera. Or maybe she saw my motion via the headset. The headset mapped all my sensory perception onto a computer hologram. The disembodied voice spoke again. "Our first guest today is Marla. She is a twenty-eight-year-old brunette, with a 36C 28 38 figure. I am sure you will like her." My TV comes on and it shows an image of a nice, cute girl next door type. She is wearing a red one-piece bikini. She has a wide smile, but it seemed forced. Her eyes are sad.

"And what is her sob story?" I ask the overhead camera. I did not expect an answer. The Scientists usually kept me away from the negative stuff. Oh, how I hate the Scientists.

But Shannon speaks, surprising me. "Stage 4 cancer."

I immediately reply. "That's a popular one." I pause a bit and continue. "I bet it's her kid. Is it her kid?" Shannon says nothing. I wait a couple of minutes and realize she was not going to answer. I decide to try another tactic.

"So, you guys have been telling me a lot more details about the guests for the past few weeks. You know they all treat me the same way, right? Is this some sort of new play sheet that the Scientists have made now? Have I told you that I hate the Scientists?"

Shannon pauses to let me finish my ramblings. Then says "Time to brush your teeth, shave and take a shower. You need to be in the procedure room by 7:30".

I comply, got off the bed, remove my brainwave headset and put it on the charger. Then I walk to the bathroom. As I try to urinate, with a hard on, I speak with the camera in the bathroom mirror. "And nowadays you always tell me their names and show me pictures. As if I am looking for a girlfriend on a dating site. Why are you doing it? Are the Scientists dictating this?"

Shannon says nothing.

I finish urinating. "I have never seen Marla before, and I will never see her again after today. But she will be doing exactly what a girlfriend does... in...oh wait...precisely 52 minutes". Shannon chuckles but says nothing. It was rare to get a laugh out of her. These things kept me sane. My dark sense of humor. And the hope. Although my definition of sane was becoming a bit more porous. Shannon had been with the program since the beginning, pretty much all of 2 years, I think. I am not sure if she even saw me as human anymore, which made her laugh even more important. Heck I am not sure if I saw myself as human anymore.

I take a shower, taking special care to thoroughly wash my genitals. "The star of the show must be well groomed". I say to myself. I could not feel my own touch there, which always made cleanup challenging.

7:30 am Jan 12, 2037

I come out of the shower, still naked. The door to my room unlocks, exactly at 7:30 and Sammy, my medical aide walks in. He is wearing his usual green uniform and the name tag which says "Sammy - Medical Aide - Make A Wish Foundation.". He is holding the standard company issue tablet computer in his left hand. It is not a coincidence that all the people I interact with - in person - are male. Outside the Procedure Room, of course.

"Good morning, Sir". He is always very polite. He is new, only been here two months. He doesn't have to be polite. We both know that I am the property of the US Government, under a thinly veiled charity program. They made me disappear once the magic inside me was confirmed to actually produce results. We both know I cannot do anything to escape or go outside the wishes of the Foundation. Yet he is still polite with me. I like that. I like him.

I say "Good morning, Sammy. If you are here, it must be Monday today. Which means it has been five weeks today, exactly thirty-five days." Sammy nods. He averts his eyes from my erection and hands me my robe. I tell him "You have seen me naked countless times; we are just steps away from the Procedure Room and then I would have to take it off again anyway." He nods again and puts the robe away.

Imagine being naked every day in front of nurses, operators, medical aides and hundreds of women a week. Would you still be conscious of your naked body?

As we prepare to step out of the room, he gestures towards the brainwave headset. I ask, "How about I pay you a million dollars and we forget the headset today?"

Sammy laughs nervously. He knows I am kidding but he is acutely aware of all the cameras everywhere. "You are funny sir, but I am not allowed to do that. Plus, they would find out anyway as soon as we got there." He waits, not saying anything but blocking the door till I put on the headset and then we walk towards the Procedure Room. Me fully naked, my cock fully erect and Sammy following close behind, making notes on his tablet.

We enter the Procedure Room. I have spent 12 hours inside this room every day for the past 2 odd years, having my genitals manipulated by a host of women. Every woman trying to extract my precum without making me cum. Every kind of sexual activity you can imagine, I have been part of it, right here. twelve hours a day, seven days a week. It might seem like an idea of heaven, but it is my idea of hell. The room fills me with excitement and dread.

It is a large high ceiling sterile room. Some rooms scream medical facility when you see them - this is one of them. It must have been an operation theater earlier. There is an observation window at about 6 ft height, on the opposite side of the door we just came in. It has a one-way mirror. There are two large TV screens under it, mounted vertically. There is a clock on the top of the observation window which now reads "00:25:47" and is counting down. The rest of the room is filled with various TV and projection screens.

Right square in the middle of the room, facing the door, is my object of terror and arousal - a large custom-built padded machine. If you have ever seen a flight simulator with all the hydraulic pistons and arms, or if you have seen one of those virtual roller coasters, think of one of those. And then replace the main chamber with a massage table. The table was mounted on a pole and connected to it on all four corners via pneumatic actuators. Various cables snaked from the table and went into the ground. I knew the table could change shape and positions. It was currently in a horizontal position, waiting for me. There was a light on the top of the table, it was off at the moment.

On the left side, there is a whiteboard onto which someone has put up a poster that says "This workplace has been accident free for ____ days" The blank has been filled with a "35" in a green marker. No doubt one of the Scientists did that. I chuckle to myself and decide to strangle the person if I find out who did it.

I go and lie on the table, with my feet towards the door and my hands extended over my head. Sammy expertly hooks my headset into the table machinery and the light at the top of the table turns on. It is red at the moment. He then goes to the instrument control panel on the side. I know he is firing up the systems which will show all my vitals on a screen behind me. I cannot see that screen from my position, but this is by design. He talks to the observation window, addressing Shannon. "Ma'am - I confirm his brainwave headset is linked in and all systems are reading green."

"Thank you, Sammy." Says Shannon. "The operators confirm good data."

As if on cue, the micromotors inside the table start moving and adapting to my body. I feel myself sink into the table. The process continues till the motors form a perfect human shaped indentation and I am about halfway inside the table. It causes me to shift and adjust my body a little bit, and the table adapts further, evenly distributing my weight. The pressure equalization algorithm built into the sensors and motors of the table distributes my weight evenly and I feel almost weightless.

Then several built-in weblike straps emerge and go over each of my legs, attaching to the other side. The straps cover me all the way from my ankle to about a foot below my groin. A wide strap goes over my stomach and another one over my shoulders. Then my hands face the same treatment, each hand is individually covered with straps. A strap goes over my forehead. The straps gradually tighten over the next minute or so, to the point just below uncomfortable, obviously using feedback from the sensors and my headset. This has the effect of completely immobilizing me.

I could not see it, but I always imagined this process looked like the scene from "Fifth Element" where they finish synthesizing the DNA and create the "Leelo" bandage sandwich. But unlike the movie, all my good areas are left uncovered. My cock and balls, my nipples and my lips for kissing. Even after two years, this makes me shudder at my vulnerability. A visor goes across my eyes. It has two tiny projectors that can project an image directly into my eye and small speakers near my ears. I see my own image from the ceiling camera, all tied up with my cock jutting out obscenely. Sammy walks to me and whispers quietly "Good luck today, Sir. I hope today is the day." before silently walking out of the room.

I hear Shannon on the speaker again. "Good morning, Manny. I hope you are well rested. Is the temperature comfortable? I will now be admitting our first guest - it is 7:45 am. Say hello to Marla." I hear the door unlock and footsteps enter the room.

I hear soft footsteps and then a gasp. It was not an uncommon reaction. They have all been briefed by the Scientists and the Foundation management, but the reality of seeing me is far starker. I look like a large cocoon with a cock.

"Welcome Marla. Please walk forward all the way to him." Says Shannon. "Did you see the instructional video that we provided? Do you have any questions? We have about fifteen minutes before the magic begins."

"Magic?" Marla says.

I hear Shannon sigh on the speaker. "We call it that, it might be just some very advanced technology. In fact, any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. For the sake of simplicity, we think of it as magic. It works, we do not know the mechanics of it and we have not been able to explain or modify its parameters or understand specific details. But we know it only works from 8 am to 8 pm every day."

It is fucking magic. No other way to describe it. You see, I have a PhD in astrophysics. I was as skeptical as they come. But a fateful night two years ago, my belief in magic took a - shall we say magical? - upswing.

"With a shower of the rain; we stopped in the Colonnade..."

At the mention of magic, my memory slips to a night two years ago.

********************

11:00 pm. Dec 12, 2007

pifan
pifan
120 Followers