Make A Wish Foundation Pt. 02

Story Info
My body is used and abused for its magical powers.
1.5k words
4.16
8.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pifan
pifan
119 Followers

Author's note:

Like all my other stories, this one is set in a female dominated universe where women control men sexually, especially their ability to orgasm. Here, women's main focus is using men for their own goals. Various technologies exist in this universe to allow women to do just that.

Additionally, you may want to read the parts in order, the predicament of the protagonist won't make too much sense otherwise.

It is a dark fantasy with a very strong element of non-consent.

Enjoy - if you are into that!

********************

"With a shower of the rain; we stopped in the Colonnade..."

At the mention of magic, my memory slips to a night two years ago.

********************

11:00 pm. Dec 12, 2007

I was on my honeymoon with my second wife Ruby. She looked so gorgeous after the wedding. People wishing us were secretly jealous. After all, how many guys go and get married again right after losing their first wife? Most people knew about the accidental death of my first wife Sarah during our honeymoon. A tragic fall off a cliff during a hiking trip.

But very soon afterward the accident, I met Ruby. She was prim and proper like Sarah in the streets, but she was a total beast in the sheets. She literally seduced me and made me come out of my grief. She was my lifesaver. I proudly told that story to everyone at my 2nd wedding. Well, I told everyone a PG version of it. Seduction was replaced by "charm". "Beast in sheets" was replaced by, well, "shared interests". And in a way, I was being truthful.

You see, I was hugely into tease and denial. I loved it when a woman kept teasing me but did not let me cum. Sarah tried to get it, but she never quite understood my obsession with it or my need of being teased. She started thinking I did not love her enough because I did not want her to make me cum. We broke up over it, but she promised to make it work for me and so we had gotten together again. It had quickly turned disappointing, even before our honeymoon, because she still didn't get it.

On the other hand, it was like Ruby had sensed it even before we had sex for the first time. She understood my tease and denial needs more than anyone else I had met so far. When we had had sex for the first time, she took matters into her own hands, and I was told I can only cum when she is done teasing me. After that, every night was a repeat of that. My infatuation with her grew every passing day.

"Feeding a little life with dried tubers...."

7:47 am Jan 12, 2037

Marla speaks and it breaks my reverie. "OK - Yes I have seen the script."

"Good." Says Shannon. "All your paperwork seems in order. We have directly received proof of your husband's condition from the hospital, and I have the approval from our board of directors for your Wish. Your Wish is documented as full and complete recovery of your husband. If all goes well, he will be home tomorrow."

"So, it was her husband," I think. Not that it mattered much. A Wish is a Wish. What she is going to do to me does not change.

Shannon continues. "See the clock behind Manny and the light on top? When the clock goes to 0 the light will go green. The clock will reset to 00:30:00 and resume countdown. That is your time slot. The two TV screens will also turn on. One TV screen will show your script in an animated video format if it's easier for you to follow along, and the other TV screen will show how close to an orgasm Manny is. If it gets below five seconds, you are in danger and you must stop what you are doing and change tracks. Automatic instrumentation will step in at two seconds, but we generally like to avoid that since it is painful for him and then it takes you a while to arouse him again. If it goes above thirty seconds, you are doing something that he is not enjoying, and you are at the risk of being ineffective so you must change tracks as well. The scientists are monitoring, and they will provide you with alternate suggestions on the screen so pay attention to that."

"OK," says Marla. "How will I know when I am done?"

"If you are successful, the light will go off. Most girls report feeling a massive tingle in their body as well. We will see it on the instruments and tell you as well. If you run out of time, the light will turn red." Shannon explained patiently.

"What if 30 minutes is not enough?" Marla says, hesitantly, her voice cracking.

Shannon sighs again. "Did you even read the instructions? Here at Make a Wish Foundation, we have about a million Wishes coming in a week. We are able to allow forty in a day. Maybe fifty on a good day. There are women on standby if we are able to get today's quota done sooner. On the positive side, he has not cum in thirty-five days so it will help, also you have thirty minutes since you have the first morning slot. It is harder...umm...to get his juices flowing at first. Later girls only get a twenty-minute slot. Bring out your inner seductress, forget about your troubles, follow the script and you will be successful. However, if you do run out of time, I will be honest, you will have to reapply. Our current wait list is over two years. I am empathetic but there are a lot of people who need our help."

"I have to reapply?" Marla says. Her voice is beyond cracking at this point.

I could hear softness in Shannon's voice. "Don't worry. No girl I know has failed in the past year or so. It used to happen before that. Before we got the team of scientists for yield maximization. The girls used to imagine this as seducing a vanilla partner and do things to him they saw in porn. But it became too predictable from his viewpoint, and it did not account for his tastes. Now we have built a lot of machinery to keep him stimulated and our scientists create unpredictable scenarios for him, using feedback from the brainwave set to see what excites him. That is the script that you received. Also, we let him cum occasionally, but he never knows when. That keeps his hope alive."

"How do you let him cum? Doesn't the girl die?'' asked Marla. Clearly, she has seen the instructional tape.

"No, it is not that simple. So, the way it works is that you feel his pleasure multiplied 10-fold only if his cum is in direct contact with you. If he cums, you will have an orgasm so strong that it will overload your brain's pleasure receptors. You may die, or worse. "

"What is worse than death?" Asked Marla.

"Your brain becomes permanently desensitized to Oxytocin and Serotonin. These are the neurotransmitters that creates pleasure. So, nothing will be enjoyable ever. Imagine a depression that is unbelievably deep, and it lasts a lifetime. Suicide is common." Said Shannon, matter of fact.

"And if his precum comes in contact with me, my Wish is fulfilled." Said Marla.

"Yup." Said Shannon. "But it will be harder than you think. When you start pleasuring him, you will feel indescribable pleasure yourself. You will orgasm each time he edges but you must focus on edging him till he produces precum. "

"So how do you make him cum?" Asked Marla.

"Once in a while, one of the girls has an extra task delivered via the TV screens. Once her Wish is fulfilled, she is asked to put a condom on him and make him cum. However, the Scientists decide when, and it is truly randomly selected. We, the nurses, never know. It could be you today, or it can be the 27th girl one month from now. It is all designed to keep his hope alive, so he keeps producing precum. We avoid making him cum since we then have to shut down the foundation for a few days, until he...umm.. fills up again. But it is necessary to make him feel he might get to cum soon otherwise his despair reduces our success rate. Our scientists created a "yield maximization" department to deal with this issue, find the optimal balance. Over the past thirty years or so we have helped over a quarter million women." Said Shannon.

I did not think it was a coincidence that these discussions were happening in front of me. The scientists must have figured out my objectification fetish. It is hard to hide anything when you have the brainwave headset connected. Oh, how I hated the Scientists.

But her one sentence confused me. Thirty years? Did they have another guinea pig in here before me? My memory goes back to that eventful night two years ago.

********************

I could not Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,

11:10 pm. Dec 12, 2007

pifan
pifan
119 Followers