Make A Wish Foundation Pt. 03

Story Info
The day it all goes terribly wrong for me.
2.9k words
3.83
7.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pifan
pifan
118 Followers

Author's note:

Like all my other stories, this one is set in a female dominated universe where women control men sexually, especially their ability to orgasm. Here, women's main focus is using men for their own goals. Various technologies exist in this universe to allow women to do just that.

Additionally, you may want to read the parts in order, the predicament of the protagonist won't make too much sense otherwise.

It is a dark fantasy with a very strong element of non-consent.

Enjoy - if you are into that!

********************

I could not Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,

11:10 pm. Dec 12, 2007

Ruby had wanted to make our wedding night special, so at her request I had refrained from cumming for a week. She had teased me every night with long slow sloppy blowjobs, her signature trick. This was a torture for me, I never missed a day cumming. She had promised to rock my world tonight. I was so looking forward to it.

Ruby said "I am going to tie you up and tease you tonight and then I am going to make you cum. I promise you, this will be an orgasm you will not forget." I nodded my agreement; I was so looking forward to it. I liked being teased but I really liked cumming at the end of every tease. But she had promised me it would be worth it, expand your horizons etc., and I had agreed to go along with it. The week was crazy busy so initially I was distracted and thought I would make it work. By the end of the week, I felt like my blood was boiling and wanted to masturbate but with the wedding and everything, I could hardly find the alone time. It almost felt like she made sure I had no private time leading up to the wedding date.

We are finally at the honeymoon villa on a beach. I had wanted to stay in a hotel downtown, but Ruby had insisted on an isolated beach. She had me convinced after she had mentioned she did not want any tan lines. I loved her nude body, but I loved her confidence even more. Our reception dinner was long and interminable, but on the good side, we had both managed to get a good buzz going.

"So I don't really like these flimsy ropes we previously played tie-up with. I got you a special surprise." Says Ruby. "When I tie a man up, I want him to feel he cannot escape. Otherwise, what is the fun in that?"

"Ummm you are so sexy when you are dominant." I speak. I am lying naked on the bed. Ruby is sitting on me, topless. I am drunk of course, but not too drunk to enjoy what is about to happen. Ruby leans on me and reaches across my body to tie my hands to the bed. I hear a jingle of a metal chain. She must have snuck into our room earlier and tied a chain to the bedpost. I use this opportunity to take her nipple in my mouth. "I love a girl who is prepared." "Shut up" she says laughing as she completes tying both my hands. Then she gets up and connects a chain to my feet. She pulls on them roughly to make sure my legs are spread wide and she has full access to my balls and my cock. She then ties up the chain to the bed.

"OK, please try to see if you can wriggle free. It would be such a turn on to see you are totally under my control."

I give the chains a tentative tug and then pull on the hard. Her tie up job is actually tight and secure. "Nope - I am not going anywhere."

"OK - we are going to play a game now. I will ask you some true or false questions. Each wrong answer gets a punishment. If you get them all wrong, I ruin your orgasm." Ruby suddenly gets very intense. "Do you know what a ruined orgasm is? I let you go at the last second and you spurt in the air. Oh, I forgot - I need to blindfold you." She puts a blindfold across my eyes.

"Question one - Magic is real. True or false?" Ruby asks.

"Hmm, that's a philosophical question. What you are doing feels magical to me." I smile back in her general direction. I feel a sharp slap on my cock. "Ouch - that was too harsh." I say.

"Answer me then, no joking around."

"Fine. I have a scientific mindset and a degree in astrophysics. I do not believe in magic. I am afraid it is not real."

"Wrong." Says Ruby Triumphantly. "You will believe in magic before the sun rises."

"OK - if you want me to - dear, I will believe anything, as long as you do your magic to my cock." I say. "What is my punishment?"

"I am going to prick your prick." She says.

"Huh? What does that even mean?" I am confused. I feel Ruby take my cock into her hands and pull open the foreskin. Then I feel a sharp sting, like a needle pierce my cock. "Ouch baby I am not into that at all. What has gotten into you? How much did you drink?" I feel a trickle of liquid from the spot. My buzz recedes a little.

"Shhhh. Let me kiss and make it better." Ruby licks the spot where she pricked me. Then she takes my whole cock into her mouth, slurping as she deepthroats me. I begin to enjoy it and relax a little. All too soon, I am near cumming, and she stops again.

"Question two - Twins can feel everything that happens to each other during moments of extreme stress - true or false?"

"False. There is a talk about twin linkage, but I do not think it is real. At least it's never been proven in any science literature."

"Wrong again." Ruby laughs. She reaches out and kisses me on the lips forcefully. I taste something salty. I wonder for a second what it is, and then realize she just pricked my cock, so it might be my own blood.

I am a little bit confused and dazed. I am not getting this game, but I think she just wants to torture me and have me fail, it's her way of punishing me without claiming responsibility. So, I say "OK dear - what is my punishment?"

"I am going to light a candle in your cock"

"Huh? Baby you are freaking me out. I am not getting this game at all." I say, confused. I begin to panic, my buzz almost gone now. I thrash and try to break the chains or rip them off, but they are really strong and well anchored. I make no progress at all. My cock is still fully erect.

I feel her insert a thin object presumably a birthday candle into my cockhole and press it in. I hear her fire up a lighter and feel the warmth as she lights the candle. I am super confused; I start wondering if this is a dream or some sort of sleep paralysis. I would normally not have been so aroused after this turn of events but all the week's teasing and pent up cum is driving me crazy.

"Last question - am I part of a twin?"

"False. I have met your family, they never talked about that at all." I answered confidently.

"Wrong again - man, you have no luck today. I had a fraternal twin."

"OK well, tell me all about that. Also, what is my punishment?"

"You die." Ruby said simply. "Unless you want a punishment worse than death."

My confusion keeps growing but my logical mind is still trying to reason its way out of this. "Baby can you make me cum, and we go to bed? I think you drank too much tonight."

"I have not had a drop tonight. I took the head waiter aside and told him I was pregnant and that you weren't aware yet. I told him to quietly substitute my drinks with virgin drinks. I needed a clear head for the ritual." Ruby says and speaks some words in an ancient language, gently rubbing my cock.

I feel my entire body go slack and I can no longer feel anything anywhere except my cock. I knew I was tied up, but I could not even struggle anymore. "Fuck baby did you give me any drugs during our kiss? I can still feel your hand on my cock and I can still obviously talk but I am not able to move and I am not able to do anything and I am freaking out baby stop this please."

"Shhh. I just did a minor spell on you. As much as I hate to, I am going to make you cum now. Everything so far has been part of a magic ritual, and this is a last step. Your breath is now bound to the flame of the candle. The candle must be extinguished with your own cum. Once that happens, you will stop breathing and then you will have about five minutes of life left. If you want to die, say nothing and our debt will be settled. If you want to accept a fate worse than death, think "I give you my soul" and you will start breathing again, but it will be a life under my control. We have figured out a fitting punishment for you."

"What do you mean by debt? And who is "we"?"

"Me and my twin sister Sarah. I know Sarah offered you a blowjob on your hiking trip but made you cum too soon. In a fit of anger, you pushed her off the cliff. I shared all of her thoughts in her last seconds. Only death can pay for a death, however sometimes we witches will offer a man a choice worse than death. A fate worse than death can pay for many deaths."

Fuck - how did she find out about that. Sarah had just said she was estranged from her family. My mind is running a mile a minute. All my buzz is now gone. "That is not how it happened I swear."

"Liar!" Said Ruby sweetly. "I am going to give you a handjob now. Exactly the kind you like, slow and sensual. I need you to resist cumming. The more you resist, the stronger my final spell gets. This is an interesting trick I use. The spell derives its strength and its energy from the intensity of your experience."

It is a very strange sensation, as if my body is disconnected. I feel only my cock, and her hands on my cock. She forms a ring with her thumb and index finger of left hand, then holds my cock at the base. Then, using her right hand, she pulls my foreskin completely open. Still holding the cock at the base, she uses a couple of fingers from the other hand and runs them all around my cock. I feel a trail of wetness wherever she touches, she is lubricating my cock.

After that, taking care to keep her hand away from the candle, she starts stroking me. She does this by forming a ring at the base of my cock, using her left hand and forefinger. Then she takes her right forefinger and thumb, and forms another ring just below the ridge of my cock. Then she slowly moves her right hand towards the base, all the way to the bottom. Once her right hand reaches to the base and both the rings touch each other, she keeps her right hand to hold my cock at the base and frees her left hand. The she uses her left hand to form a ring at the top just below the ridge and moves that to the bottom. Alternating the hands at base. She strokes me as if she has all the time in the world. She knows this is my favorite stroke. We called it the "endless vagina" stroke. The best sensation during sex is when you insert your cock for the first time in a well lubricated vagina, this sensation is just like inserting your cock into a vagina over and over and over again.

I want to cum, but I begin to believe her somewhat. I realize something bad happens if I cum. I try to control myself. Normally I might have even been successful, but the weeklong pent up cum and the expectation of the entire evening are all working against me. I grit my teeth and try to think of baseball. I know she wants me to resist, and I feel like I have no choice but to do exactly what she wants.

Though it feels like an eternity, I last probably only ten or twenty minutes. Soon, I feel like I am a stroke away from ejaculating. Her hand at the ridge, moving slowly down, reaches the base. Miraculously, I am able to control. Switch hands, the other hand at the ridge now, moving slowly down. I control again. Then the next stroke comes. And I know if I control, another one will come. Stroke - change hands - stroke - change hands - stroke. No hurry in the world. Something dawns on me. Stroke - change hands - stroke - change hands - stroke "There is only one way this ends." At that thought, I feel myself lose the battle. I feel cum start to boil out of my balls. She keeps holding my cock at the base as I erupt. I feel the candle block my first spurt of the cum, then my second spurt pushes the candle out. The long-awaited delicious orgasm begins coursing through my body. She starts chanting something in an ancient language.

I feel my mind detach from my body. I see myself lying on the bed, all tied up. It's all in slow motion. I see the candle get pushed out of my cock, still burning, and then I see it land sideways on my thigh. My mind knows I should feel the heat, but I do not sense the burn at all. I see a third and a fourth spurt from my cock. I see the candle sputter and die. I feel my breathing stop. It feels peaceful, I know I am suffocating but there is no panic. My life is flashing before my eyes in the proverbial manner, but it is happening in a surprisingly orderly fashion. My time with Sarah blurs with my time with Ruby, I see the similarities in their nature now, though they looked nothing like each other. My cock continues to twitch and spurt. My orgasm, completely independent of all of this in a very selfish manner, continues to spasm through my body.

I now have absolutely no doubt about her magic. I come to the realization that I will actually die shortly. I do not want to die. I feel my orgasm recede, my cock wilt a bit and I feel the visual getting blurry. It is now or never. "I give you my soul" I think and my vision clears. I feel my breathing resume. A calm descends on Ruby. "Good choice" she says. "I was beginning to wonder how am I going to dispose of your body!" She chuckles. "Here is how this is going to play out."

"You were a selfish lover, so whenever you are with a woman, she will feel 10 times the pleasure you feel. You like tease and denial, and that is all you will get. I will put a spell on your precum, it will gain magical powers. Anyone who ingests or otherwise comes in contact with it, will be able to claim one person - of their choice - back from a near death situation. Your orgasm will be too potent, a woman coming in contact with your cum will have an orgasm so strong that it will fry her brain. So, no one will make you cum, but everyone will want to tease you, forever. Oh, and you won't be able to make yourself cum; you won't even feel your own touch."

"Thank you for resisting, you put a far better effort into that than I had hoped. It was a real struggle funneling all that energy into my spell. With an experience like that, I expect the spell to last 500 to 1000 years. You will not age and you cannot be killed while the spell is active. Your mind will probably go every few years, but then your memory will reset, and you will only remember events up to this day, forgetting everything after that. The tease will start afresh."

"I am going to untie you and I am going to leave. You will fall asleep now. You will be able to move by morning, I will be long gone before that."

I am not quite sure if she brought me back to life or if I died at that point and now, I am in hell. Dante's customized version of hell, specifically focusing on my tease and denial fetish.

********************

Breeding Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing Memory and desire, stirring Dull roots with spring rain

7:59 am Jan 12, 2037

pifan
pifan
118 Followers