Make A Wish Foundation Pt. 04

Story Info
Marla begins her manipulation of my genitals.
1.7k words
4.41
9.6k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pifan
pifan
117 Followers

Author's note:

Like all my other stories, this one is set in a female dominated universe where women control men sexually, especially their ability to orgasm. Here, women's main focus is using men for their own goals. Various technologies exist in this universe to allow women to do just that.

Additionally, you may want to read the parts in order, the predicament of the protagonist won't make too much sense otherwise.

It is a dark fantasy with a very strong element of non-consent.

Enjoy - if you are into that!

********************

Breeding Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing Memory and desire, stirring Dull roots with spring rain

7:59 am Jan 12, 2037

The overhead speaker says, "One minute" and it brings my thoughts back to reality again. I feel the table change shape. I feel cold air as the part of the table around my ass folds away. I feel a squirt of lubrication on my anal area and then I hear a faint whirring sound. A well lubricated probe with a rubbery egg-shaped head touches my left ass cheek. It moves slowly across, no doubt the computer controlling it is reading my brainwaves and based on the touch feedback, mapping where the probe is placed, then deciding how the probe needs to move to the appropriate spot. The probe finds a point between my cheeks and touches there, then slowly travels towards the anal opening. I am pretty sure it does not need to do this slow searching routine but there must be a purpose to it.

It soon finds what it is seeking, the exact center of my anal opening. It then generates a gentle vibration to confirm my brain is registering it at the right spot. I was half expecting all of this, it often started like that. But not always. The scientists did a scary good job of juggling between things that really turned me on and generating a different varying experience for me every time so as to keep me guessing. Anal play was not my thing ever, but it must be working to generate precum otherwise they would not keep doing it so often. Plus, the probe had another sinister function, the one I knew too well and hated so much.

I involuntarily try to lift my hips. Sensing the movement, the straps on my stomach and each of my thighs tighten automatically, as if saying "Don't you dare move!". I had a couple of inches of freedom of motion left, which gets taken away immediately. Also, I have no leverage, nothing to push with. My hands are tied up above my head. My legs are spread wide and tied up.

The small rubber egg at the head of the anal probe stops vibrating and gently begins to increase its pressure. My entire being is focused on that one square inch area of my body. The pressure keeps increasing and gets uncomfortable. This was one good thing I knew though, they never caused me pain intentionally. I guess pain is not my thing and they have figured that out. I knew very well that the anal probe could deliver exquisite pain. However, it almost never did, during a routine course of events.

The pressure keeps increasing; my ass has nowhere to go. Soon, I feel my sphincter give in, it reluctantly parts open, the egg pushes into me. I take a deep breath in and hold it in. I feel my sphincter expand as the egg maintains its relentless pressure and starts entering me. I feel I cannot stretch any further, yet the egg keeps pushing into me, the widest part making its way in now. The egg always seems impossibly wide at this point, it seems I cannot stretch any further and yet I stretch a little bit more. Opened up to the full extent, I feel every inch of bulging part of the probe pass inside. The pressure lessens a bit as the tube connected to the probe is not as wide as the probe. My sphincter closes behind it, at least it tries to close. I exhale in a bit of relief.

I now feel the slimy length of the rest of the probe pushing into me and I feel it snaking inside, the computer controlling it is moving the probe and monitoring my brainwave headset feedback to find its optimal spot. It is soon touching my prostate. I gasp as I feel it expand in size. Air or some fluid is being pumped into the probe so it can fill me up better. It pushes against the prostate, and then a mild buzzing starts. I know the probe is capable of so much more. I know it can thrust, it can move sideways, it can warm up and cool down. By sending electric impulses down the probe, the probe can cause my muscles to contract or relax, effectively creating a sensation of something going into and out of me. Effectively ass fucking me, using my own muscles, without moving anything. But for now, it seems happy to just vibrate. The Scientists try to make it unpredictable. Did I mention my feelings about the Scientists?

The hydraulics whir and I feel my body being lifted in the air and then turned face down. The straps hold me fine of course, they were designed for this. The material is a specially built web that has a slight stretch, and I feel comfortable - as if I am lying on a massage table face down. The tiny projection lenses embedded inside my visor change, and I see a man lying on a massage table same way, face down. The table has a hole in the middle, and his cock and balls are sticking out through the hole. Two naked girls are massaging his back. Another naked girl is fondling his balls under the table. His cock, full engorged, is waiting desperately for a touch. The man on the table moans, and I hear his voice through my speakers.

Impossibly, I feel a couple of hands on my back, touching me. I know the table is covering my back and there is no space between me and the table for hands. But the tiny electrical transducers in the table are generating a mild electric impulse. My nerves are interpreting that as a touch.

Shannon spoke. "Marla, your scenario today is a milking table. He is being shown a video of a man being milked. Try to follow the instructions, spend some time on his balls. You will want to get to his cock right away but control that impulse. You are most likely to succeed if you build his anticipation first. Remember, our goal is to tease him, so he releases his precum. The man in the video will be teased for about twenty minutes before he erupts. Based on past experience, I am thinking that will be the most likely point when you will achieve your Wish."

Shannon continues. "See the naked 3D human figure being projected on the ceiling? It is a thing of beauty our scientists have created. It takes input from Manny's brainwave headset and maps it onto his erogenous zones. We call it his desire map. The areas that he wants touched show up in red. The darker the color, more effective will be your touch. As you can see, his cock is bright red, meaning he really wants to be touched there and your touch will be very effective. That is no surprise of course." She giggled. "But see how red is his perinium? The area below his balls -- just above his anal opening? The map is telling you that he would love being touched there right now."

"Once you touch a particular area, the color will lighten a little bit since you fulfilled his desire. Then you go to another erogenous area. Because of the brainwave, his entire psyche is an open book to us. He cannot hide what turns him on and how much it turns him on."

"You will be assisted electronically by our scientists throughout your time today. He is already receiving a sensation of someone massaging his back. But his genitals must be directly manipulated by a person. The magic only works if there is a woman touching or sucking or fucking his cock. We tried to extract his precum using a machine, but that did not work. Machines can only assist to an extent; the magic does not work if we mess with the rules of engagement."

Shannon pauses and continues. "You may want to undress now if you are prone to making a mess when you cum, but it is your choice. I recommend at least take your bottoms off. He cannot see you and we have seen naked women all the time. I do not know how easily you get aroused, but typically the girl playing with him has several orgasms during the session. You will need to stay off the distraction of your own pleasure. Once you undress, use the foot pedal near the table -- it will squirt some lubrication into your hands. You may begin when the light turns green. Do not forget to keep an eye on the orgasm countdown clock. Good luck!"

I always love and hate this part. They keep me in the dark on purpose, unable to see the light so I was just waiting for the touch. I had no options, nothing to do, no way to move. I am completely vulnerable, not able to see her, not able to move or influence in any way what is going on in the room. My entire body was reduced to my cock and balls, waiting for her touch. Knowing it is coming any second now, yet another second passes, and nothing happens. Then another second passes. It is only a few seconds but feels like an eternity. In fact, I am sure several minutes have passed since the "one minute alert" message. I would not put it past these scientists to mess with my sense of time.

I feel a hesitant wet hand touch on my balls, and I know Marla was beginning. I gasp with indescribable pleasure, something only 35 days of being teased 12 hours a day can produce. Marla replies with a gasp and a shudder of her own.

And I will show you something different from either, Your shadow at morning striding behind you

Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you; I will show you fear in a handful of dust

10:00 am Dec 13, 2007

pifan
pifan
117 Followers