Make it Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Tom felt a slight pause in the kiss, a hesitation, he wondered what had happened but immediately noticed Rory was cumming. He was spraying the desert night with his newfound joy. Tom smiled and kissed Roy with a newfound tenderness.

Rory bent down to clean up Tom's hand, licking up his own cum and swallowing it quickly. As this was a night of surprises, Tom pulled him back by the hair and kissed him again, sharing the taste of his batter.

"What the fuck, Tom?" Rory asked, befuddled. "What happened to you? Last week you spat on me because I touched your ass, what's going on?"

"Why do you put up with all of the shit I put on you?" Tom leaned forward and asked Rory who was now standing, facing him.

"I liked you a lot, you were really cool. We were friends and I thought you were sexy, I saw your cock and I got really horny, I'd been wanting it for a long time." Rory answered.

"All of that was in the past tense, Rory, Why?" Tom's question made Rory realize his choice of words, he had not thought about it as he was speaking. He looked down at the ground below. In the horizon, a faint light was breaking and it was enough to start to make out shapes on the ground.

"Everything you said was true, I wanted your cock, more than anything. I tried to put up some limits but I didn't want to lose..." Rory stopped himself.

"You didn't want to lose access to my cock, was that it? Do you even like me, Rory?" Tom asked.

Rory didn't answer.

"Here is what I think happened, Rory," Tom held out his hand and from his seated position, Rory took it and Tom pulled him close again, spun him while still standing and hugged him from behind. "I think you like cock. I think you like it a lot and you saw I had a lot of it so you said, I'm going to make a move. I took your love of cock and made you sacrifice your dignity to get it down your various holes. And that was my bad. I crossed a line, several lines. Truth be told, I like your holes. I like you even, I just had a hard time respecting someone that loves cock that much. Again, my bad. Your love of cock has given me some of the best head and ass I will ever have, I should be more appreciative and not so judgy about your extraordinary affinity for penis."

"I don't mind when you say stuff, at least when you say it to me. Having me blow you in front of the whole team was not cool. But what you say, it's always true, I love how fat your dick is, I wish it were inside me right now to be honest," Rory looked and saw that Tom's dick was already half-mast. Tom winked at him and Rory immediately pulled Tom's shorts down and swallowed his nine inches, his head bobbing like a hen digging for worms.

Tom looked over the horizon, the light would soon be clear enough that they would be seen by every driver in a three-mile radius. "We've got about five minutes before we're going to be putting on a show for the whole parking lot, Rory. Come sit on my cock and grind a load out of me."

Rory smiled. He pushed Tom back onto the table and testing the limits of new Tom, decided to go cowgirl, he was usually told to turn the other way so Tom didn't have to look at him while he was getting fucked. Tom smiled at him and slid his fingers into Rory's mouth while Rory fucked himself fast and with wild abandon. When he ground himself hard enough, shoving Tom's dick deep into his intestines, he was rewarded with a light slap to the face, a yank of his hair.

"You like my pussy, Tom?" Rory asked.

"You have a sweet ass pussy, baby," Tom replied. "It is the tightest fucking flesh sleeve I ever whitewashed. I am going to make a summer resolution to treat you nicer. Your love of cock is both our gain, not leverage for me to fuck with you. Besides, your pussy fits my cock like you were born to be fucked by me! Does your pussy like my fat cock?"

Rory responded by gripping Tom's dick with his sphincter and tightening all the muscles on his pelvic floor. Tom felt every new sensation and rewarded Rory with another playful slap to the face and within seconds, his third load of the night.

"Why don't you tell your parents you're coming home with me for a week? I'll introduce you to my family we can fuck around all over Tucson, go hiking, whatever. Friends, like old times except now I know you want me to feed you every two hours like a real bodybuilder," Tom proposed, giving Rory a quick eyebrow flash and blowing him a kiss.

"So are we like dating now?" Rory asked as they were each about to get into their respective cars.

Tom laughed. "You ever take a racket up the ass? Round side first?"