All Comments on 'Make It Real Ch. 01'

by ShowTime8

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ROTFLMFAO!

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That was interesting

Jack was probably her husband....but she came to you...only to make her hubby think she did you....what a twist.

Macys36DDsMacys36DDsover 12 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed this story. I love the idea of teasing and pleasing men and still leave them wanting more! She and I could be sisters. I look forward to ready your future stories.... I hope L's husband enjoys reading this story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Another fucked up LIMP DICKED AMERICAN CUCKOLD writer it looks like AMERICAN cucks are overtaking the ENGLISH CUCKS. How sad for the once great nation, and it also looks like ALL the AMERICAN wives and girlfriends are not satisfied by their limp dicked cuckolded husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Promises broken

Karma is a BITCH! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WHAT AN INCREDIBLE LOAD OF CRAP...........

I can't get past her promise to her husband that she would not have sex with the writer but pulls a gang bang with a group of strangers. What fucking nonsense.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago
That is a great story, esp if true

She and her husband cucked the shit outa you,Mr. Smartypants Master of the Universe who was so sure of his setup. Jack may have been her husband as well, except for fact you didnt give her hotel or convention info until she was there. After reading your smug bio comments, this turn the tables burn story was much enjoyed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous