Make Love to Me

Story Info
We make the most of my last day at the cottage.
1.9k words
4.57
7.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short Break series, chapter 3

When I woke up the next morning, it was already daylight. I walked into the dining room naked as she had told us to do so the previous morning. John sat at the table on his chair, but this time he sat sideways, and he was naked too. He had a cup of coffee and his computer next to him, but he was preoccupied with something else. Julie was in front of him on her knees, her body covered in a sheer black robe, her black stockings held in place by black suspenders, and she had her black mules on her feet. She was sucking John's cock, her head bobbing up and down on his rigid member.

"Grab a cup of coffee, and there is some breakfast. She will be with you in a minute," John said to me.

"Thanks, I shall do!"

I made a cup of coffee and grabbed a couple of croissants while listening to the sounds of Julie sucking his cock. I glanced towards them from the buffet a couple of times, then sat at the table and watched her red lips sliding back and forth on his engorged phallus while I took bites of the croissant and sipped on my coffee. It was such an erotic sight, better than any porn scene I had ever watched.

She was taking him into her throat with every forward movement. She was really good at it, and only occasionally I heard her gag. He started to grunt, his face contorted, and he told her to make him cum. Just watching them and listening to the sounds of cock sucking made my own cock stiffen. He roared as his balls tightened. Julie pulled back, only keeping the head of his cock in her mouth. I could see his cock flexing while he was filling her mouth with his juices. Julie swallowed every drop of his cum. When he stopped ejaculating, she cleaned his cock with her tongue, then stood up and looked at me.

"Good morning, master," she said, standing up and grabbing a cup of coffee.

"Good morning, Julie. That was such an erotic show," I said, sipping on my coffee.

"Did you like seeing me sucking John's cock?"

"Yes, I did. It was the best breakfast show I had ever seen. You are a hot, sexy slut, Julie."

"Thank you, master."

She put her cup down and walked to me, kissed my cheek, and told me to turn towards her on my chair. I did, and as I did, she dropped to her knees, taking my semi-hard cock into her hand. She kissed the tip of it and tickled my pee hole with the tip of her tongue. She licked the head of my cock, then wrapped her red lips around the mushroom head. Slowly, she was taking more and more of my cock into her mouth. Her tongue was like a velvety cushion beneath it.

I looked at her face. Her makeup was flawless. Even at this early hour of the day, she looked hot. Her ruby-red lips slid back and forth on my cock, taking just a bit more into her mouth with every forward motion. I could feel the head of my cock entering her throat. Then, again and again, my engorged cock slid down her throat until she had all of my cock in her mouth and throat.

Nobody had ever taken the entire length of my phallus in her mouth as she did. The sensation was heavenly. I was groaning and moaning aloud. Her hair was brushing against my inner thighs, adding to the sexual arousal. I was ready to blow.

"I am going to cum!" I breathed.

She pulled off my cock, only keeping the head in her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling around the rim of the mushroom-shaped head. I lost control, and I came into her mouth. She swallowed my cream too, licked my cock clean, and returned to her coffee.

I looked at John, then walked to her and picked her up. She was surprised by it but did not object. I carried her to the table and waited until John removed everything from it. I gently put her down on her back. I undid the rope of her robe and fully opened it. She was gorgeous as she lay there, her creamy-white naked body exposed to our hungry eyes. She was looking at us with yearning in her eyes. She was ready for whatever was coming her way.

I kissed her lips, and my tongue slipped into her mouth, exploring hers. After a short while, she moaned in our kiss. I broke the kiss to find John sucking and licking her nipple. I looked at her; she was so hot and sexy on the table, her eyes were glossed over, full of lust and desire.

I kissed her neck, her ears, and her lips again. My hand found her breast, and I squeezed it. John slowly kissed his way from her nipple to her pussy over the creamy-white skin of her belly. He kissed and licked her mounds and her clit. I sucked on one nipple while pinching the other one. She was yelping as I pinched her nipple and rolled it between my fingers. She became louder and louder, squealing and yelping under our assault on her body. She started to tremble uncontrollably as we brought her to her first orgasm.

We did not stop there, even though she had quietly asked us to stop. I kept paying attention to her tits, her neck, and her lips. John kept eating her out while I was sucking one breast and squeezing the other one. Soon she stopped asking us to stop, and her squealing and yelping echoed in the room. She grabbed my hair and forcefully pushed me onto her breast. I vigorously sucked on her nipple as I could feel her body trembling and shaking.

She was screaming, and her orgasm took over her body. She was thrashing on the table uncontrollably. I had never seen anyone cum so hard. She let my head go, and I looked up. Her legs were wrapped around Jim's torso, and his face was buried in her cunt. He was gently licking her pussy.

As her tremors subsided and her body relaxed, she unhooked her legs and let Jim get up. We sat down on the nearby chairs and watched her. She was gorgeous.

"You are a hot, sexy slut, Julie," I said to her.

She slowly turned her head and weakly smiled.

"Yes, I am, master," she said.

"Your wife is something else. I have never seen anyone cum so hard."

"I have never seen her cum so hard either. It is like she is a different woman and not the Julie I've known," he said.

"She is every man's dream. She is truly my fantasy woman."

"I've always fantasised about sharing her with another man."

"Maybe this is just the beginning of something new in your lives."

"I'd love that," he said, looking at her on the table.

I got up and walked to her feet, kissing her toes, her ankles, her lower legs, and her knees. Running my hands over her stocking-covered shins, I kissed her thighs from her knees to her juicy pussy. I split her folds with my tongue. I slid two fingers into her fuckhole, probing it. I heard her muffled moans, I looked up and saw John kissing her red lips. I pulled back and sat on the chair, watching them kiss. He broke the kiss and looked at me.

"She's yours, mate," he said as he walked out the door.

I looked at her and helped her off the table. I took her hand and led her into my room. Standing at the open window, I pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Holding each other tight, we kissed and kissed. Our tongues swirled around each other, making love.

I heard a car start and drive off into the distance. Breaking the kiss, we looked out the window and saw the dust floating in the cool morning air that had been whipped up by John's car. We sat on the window ledge, facing each other. I ran my fingers through her hair and gently caressed her cheek with the back of my hand.

"You are so beautiful, Julie," I said.

"Thank you, master."

"John is a lucky man to have a beautiful woman like you in his life."

"In recent years he has not been appreciating my efforts much."

"I hope that will change."

I kissed her lips softly, holding her chin in my fingers. The gentle touches of our lips sent shivers through me. Soft, lingering kisses that went on and on without either of us feeling rushed.

"Make love to me, Jim," she said with amorous eyes.

"I'd love to, beautiful."

I led her to my bed and eased her robe off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. She stepped out of her mules and lay across the bed. I lay beside her, taking her into my arms. We kissed softly, nibbling on each other's lips, caressing, and exploring each other's bodies.

I rolled on top of her, pinning her down onto the white bed sheets, our lips melting into each other, our tongues making love. After a while, I reached between us, guiding my cock into her pussy. She opened her legs wide for me.

I watched her eyes as I slowly entered her, going deeper and deeper, as deep as I could reach.

We made slow, passionate love like we had all the time in the world, and at that moment, we did. I fucked her pussy deep and kissed her passionately. The walls of her vagina firmly squeezed my cock. She responded to me by softly moaning at first, but as her pleasure increased, her moaning turned into loud squeals.

I watched her lose all control over her body. Her eyes were glossed over and filled with the pleasure of making love. I felt her body trembling and shaking, saw her eyes rolling back in her head. She squealed aloud. Her orgasm took over her body completely. She was so beautiful, it was so beautiful.

Not long after, when she settled down a little, I felt my balls tighten and my cream rushed through my cock into her vagina. I drove my cock deep into her and let my cream flow into her gorgeous body. She closed her legs around my body and her arms around my neck. We kissed passionately, basking in our post-coital bliss for a long time like that.

We spent the rest of the morning in bed, holding each other tight, drifting, and even snoozing together. When I woke, it was already early afternoon. I got up, packed my stuff, softly kissed her lips, and headed for the door. It was time for me to go. I did not wake her, I just looked back from the door one last time.

"Thank you, master," I heard her whisper as I closed the door behind me.

My last image of her was as she peacefully slept on the bed. She was the woman of my dreams, a gorgeous, sexy slut.

I haven't seen her since, but I've looked at her photos many times over the years and remembered fondly the weekend we had together.