Indulging Wife

Story Info
She surrenders all of her inhibitions in the name of desire.
3.3k words
4.5
20.9k
18
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stars were shining through my window when I woke to the sound of my alarm. With sleepy eyes, I propped my head up on the pillows and looked out the window. I just loved the view. Even at this early hour of the day, even in the darkness of the night, it was still so beautiful. Lazily, I curled up under the quilt and watched the changing light for a little longer.

Eventually, I climbed out of the bed and looked for an image through the open window. Last night, seeing the view, I decided not to go on an early hike. When I thought I had found my composition, I set up the tripod and the camera and waited for the colours in the sky. I took a few shots as the sun was rising beyond the hills. When I thought there were no more pictures to be had, I returned to bed.

"The laziest photography shoot for a landscape photographer," I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke two hours later when the room was brightly illuminated by the morning light. I put my robe on and headed for the dining room. John was sitting at the table, reading something on his laptop, his coffee by his side.

"Good morning, what a glorious morning," I said.

"Good morning. Would you like some coffee?"

"Yes, I would."

"It is over there at the buffet. Just serve yourself. Julie will be with us shortly."

I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat across from John. We casually talked about my plans for the day without mentioning the events of the previous night. Soon I heard heels click-clacking on the wooden floor.

"Good morning, guys," Julie said, entering the room.

I looked towards the door and gulped upon seeing her, I almost spilled my coffee too. The way she was dressed, she looked like a maid from one of the porn movies. Her face was beautifully made up, her ruby red lips were inviting, and her hair was in a bun on top of her head. She was dressed in a white opaque blouse with no bra underneath, exposing her dark nipples. She had a tight black skirt on that was not long enough to cover her stocking tops, allowing us to see her suspenders holding up her black stockings and bands of creamy white thighs. On her feet, she had black mules on. My cock lurched under my robe. I was getting a hard-on.

"Good morning, Julie," I said.

"Guys, this is not how you dress when there is a slut in the house," she said to us as she put a tray of eggs, bacon, tomatoes, and croissants on the table.

"Both of you go back to your rooms, and when you return, be naked."

I looked at John, then at her and went back to my room to disrobe. I was the first to return.

"Now that's what I like," she said as she approached me.

She grabbed my cock and softly kissed me on the lips.

"Good morning, master."

"Good morning, sexy slut," I said, and her eyes lit up.

"Have a seat and dig in before the breakfast gets cold," she told me as she turned to John, who had just entered the room, and kissed him too.

Watching them, my cock stiffened somewhat. The way she looked, and her behaviour were really getting to me. The breakfast was uneventful, apart from the sexual tension in the room. Still, we chatted casually, not mentioning what had happened the previous night, but it was playing on my mind vividly. John excused himself as he had to go to work, and soon he left the house. I went to my room and sitting on my bed, I looked at the pictures I had taken earlier. A couple of them were really good, I thought.

"May I come in?" I heard Julie's voice. "If you don't mind, I'll make your bed and tidy up a little."

"Sure," I said, moving to an armchair near the window.

I was watching her, then I put the camera to my eye and took a couple of images in rapid succession of her. She looked up.

"Are you taking pictures of me?"

"Sorry, I could not help myself. You are so sexy."

"That's okay, shoot away. I don't mind you taking pictures of me at all. Just make them good."

"I will do my best," I said, smiling, and took a few photos of her looking at me.

She continued with her work, and I kept shooting. When she finished her work, she sat at the end of the bed and facing me, she slowly opened her legs wide. I could see her glistening pussy lips, she was wet.

"How about this, master?"

"Perfect," I said and kept shooting.

She leant back on the bed, her elbows propping her up. I put the camera down and crawled to her on my hands and knees. I kissed her knees and her inner thighs, slowly edging closer and closer to her pussy. I felt the sensual feeling of her stockings on my lips, then the warm skin of her thighs. I could feel and smell the heat of her pussy. I kissed her mounds, she moaned and shivered as my lips touched her soft skin. I ran my tongue along her slit, teasing her clit, swirling my tongue around it in every which way. She squealed aloud, her body shuddered, and in no time, she came hard on my tongue.

"That was beautiful, but please stop now."

I did and stood up, looking at her. She was so gorgeous.

"Don't move. Let me take a few shots of you like this, please," I said, picking up the camera.

I took a couple of images of her face while she had the pleasure of her orgasm written all over it.

"You have the face of a well-fucked woman, just beautiful," I said.

"Well, you have not fucked me yet, but this was good. Master did a good job on my cunt."

She stood up and walked up to me, softly kissing my lips. I felt her hand on my cock. I had not bothered to put anything on since breakfast. She dropped to her knees and looking into my eyes, kissed the tip of my cock.

"It is okay for you to take pictures of me sucking your cock," she said, then kissed my cock again.

I did. I took a few shots as she was looking at me kissing and sucking my cock, but then it got all too much and my mind went fuzzy. The pleasure took over my body and mind. I came hard. I could barely stand as I emptied my balls into her mouth. She sucked me dry and clean.

"Would that be all, master?" she asked, standing up.

"For now, yes. Thank you."

"Thank you, master," she replied, and she left me in the room with a slowly deflating cock.

I put some hiking clothes on and spent the rest of the day hiking in the countryside and having a drink in the village pub. Late in the afternoon, I was walking up the gravel driveway when the front door swung open, and she walked out onto the veranda. She was more beautiful than the first time I had seen her.

"Hello master, how has your day been?" She asked with a beaming smile.

"Hello, sexy slut," I replied, and her smile grew even wider.

"I had a lovely walk and took lots of pictures. The people in the pub were very friendly."

Walking to her, she put her hands on my shoulders and leant in for a kiss. In response, I placed my hands on her waist, pulling her into me. She slightly parted her ruby-red lips, just enough for my tongue to slide between them and into her mouth. We kissed passionately for a long time. As my cock responded to her, she broke the kiss, took my hand, and led me inside.

"Would you take me out tonight?" she asked me as I entered the house behind her.

"Sure, just let me refresh and change my clothes."

"I will change too, and thank you, master."

I was waiting in the living room when I heard her heels in the corridor. I got up and turned towards the door just as she walked in. She wore a loose, black dress that showed ample cleavage and ended at her mid-thigh. She had black stockings and black steel-spiked stilettos on. Her hair was freely flowing, and it was puffed up. Her makeup was strong, and her red lips were inviting. I loved the way she looked.

"I am ready, we can go if you are," she said.

I took her hand and led her to my car. I opened the door for her and watched her while she got into the passenger seat. I watched as her dress rode up on her thighs, flashing her stocking tops and her white skin. I got in the car too and started the engine.

"I know a nice place in the next town. I just don't want the town folks talking about us," she said, and winked at me.

We drove for quite some time, further than the next town when she indicated we were there. I pulled up on the side of the road and turned the engine off. She leant over and kissed me on the cheek. I kissed her back, and our lips briefly met. I got out of the car while she waited in her seat. I walked around the front of the it and opened the door for her. As she was getting out of her seat, her dress rode up on her thigh, and this time her pussy was on full display to me.

"Do you approve, master?" she asked, smiling at me.

"I sure do," I said, taking her arm.

The place was a quaint little bar. We sat in one of the many small boots they had around the walls. I slid next to her and put my left arm around her shoulder as we studied the menu. I felt her hand on my thigh, on my cock. She was rubbing it through my pants, waking it up. It did not need much rubbing, and by the time we chose our meal, I had a semi-erect cock. The waiter came, but that did not stop her from teasing my cock. I was pretty sure he was aware of what she was up to, but he was a good sport and didn't show it. When he left, I turned to her and kissed her on the lips, a soft, lingering kiss. My tongue found its way into her mouth, and she squeezed my cock.

"I love an adventurous, gorgeous, sexy slut like you," I whispered into her ear, softly nibbling on her lobe.

I noticed the waiter standing at the edge of the table with our wine and glasses.

"Don't let me interrupt you. Just enjoy whatever you are up to," he said as he filled our glasses.

"Thank you, we will," she said with a broad smile while squeezing my cock hard.

When the waiter retreated, I turned back to her and kissed her neck. She pulled down the zip of my pants and fished out my cock. I felt the fresh air and her warm fingers around my hard cock.

"You get us kicked out, sexy slut," I whispered into her ear.

"Nobody can see us unless they walk right up to the table," she said, stroking my cock.

"True, but even if we do get kicked out, it will be worth it."

I loved what she was doing, the brazen slutiness of the situation, and the risk she took. I leant back against the back of the boot, enjoying her manipulation of my cock. My heart was racing, and I wanted to cum, even to fuck her. I closed my eyes. The feeling was so delicious, and she was so good at teasing my cock. I was shaken out of my trance by the voice of the waiter. My eyes flew open as he put our plates on the table and said: "Enjoy!"

She did not miss a beat, and I was speechless. We got caught, but everyone acted as if it were normal. She kissed my cheek and let my cock go.

"Let's see how delicious the food is," she said, picking up her cutlery.

I was about to put my cock away when she stopped me.

"Just leave it hanging out. I love to see your cock."

I did. We had our meal, sipped on our wine, and chatted like everything was just normal. By the time we finished, my cock had deflated somewhat, and it was sadly hanging out of my pants. I leant over to her and kissed her cheek, placing my hand on her knee. I kissed her neck and her ear. With every kiss, my hand slid up on her thigh a few centimetres. My fingers caressed her inner thighs. The feeling of her stocking-covered leg brought the blood back into my cock, and it started to harden again.

I felt the heat of her pussy, she parted her legs, and her dress was bunched up at the top of her thighs. I could feel her mound on the tip of my finger, her folds, and her clit. She moaned. I tapped her clit and rolled it under my finger. She leant back against the boot, her eyes closed.

"Would you like some dessert, maybe coffee?" I heard the waiter.

"Yes, please, something with chocolate and coffee," I replied.

"That would be nice, lots of chocolate," she said, then put her right leg over my leg, opening herself up to a full view of the waiter.

"Don't stop, I feel so slutty," she exhaled.

"I hope you don't mind?" She said it, whimpering as my finger rolled her clit, to the waiter, who was now looking at her freshly shaven pussy.

"No, no, no. Just enjoy yourself," he replied, smiling as he collected our plates and walked away.

"You slut, I am going to make you cum before you taste your dessert," I whispered into her ear.

I played with her clit, slid my finger into her fuckhole, rolled her clit every which way, and when she got close, I eased back. I teased her, I played with her. I wanted her to cum. I wanted her to cum at the right moment. I saw the waiter approaching, so I pressed on her clit harder, rolling it in every which way, and she responded instantly. Her body was shaking, and her breathing became erratic. She bit her lower lip to stop herself from squealing as they looked at each other. She was helpless, her orgasm was on its way, and nothing could stop it anymore. She came as the waiter was standing at our table holding our desserts. She slumped back in the seat, her eyes now closed, busking in the little tremors that were washing over her body.

"Your dessert, Madam," the waiter said with a broad smile.

Her eyes slowly opened, but she did not move.

"I hope you enjoyed the show," she said to him.

"The highlight of my shift. I will be thinking of you after my shift ends and when lying in the bed, if I may say so."

"Well, you may, and I hope it will be hard and messy."

"Guaranteed! Enjoy the cake too," he said and walked away.

"You are a slut, teasing that boy like that. He could be half your age, barely at a legal age."

"Well, it is you who started it, making me cum right in front of him."

"True!" I smiled sheepishly, and we kissed.

Breaking the kiss, she reached for a napkin and proceeded to wipe her pussy just as the waiter returned with our coffees.

"I'll take that if that's okay," he said, pointing to the napkin.

"Sure, you can have it," she said, smiling, and handed the napkin to him.

He smelt it first, then put it in his pocket.

"Thank you," he said, leaving us to ourselves.

"You are such a cocktease, it is hard to believe what John said about you being prude and proper."

"Well, something has changed with your arrival. I feel so free and carefree. Last night, you guys awakened the slut in me, and I loved it."

I kissed her, kissed her neck and ear, whispering: "I am so glad we woke up the slut in you."

We finished our desserts and coffee, and I paid our bill, leaving a generous tip for the waiter.

"I love to be a slut for you. I would do anything you want. You just have to tell me what you want," she said when we were back in my car.

I leant over and kissed her. My hand crept under her dress on her thigh. My fingers slipped straight into her wet fuckhole. She moaned and tensed up before relaxing.

"Take your dress off," I said, expecting her to object, but she did as I told her.

"You are a gorgeous, sexy slut," I said, admiring her.

I started the engine, and we drove back to the B&B. It was not an easy task at all. I kept looking at her, at her perky tits, at her stocking-covered legs. I had quite an erection shortly into our drive. Driving up the driveway, I saw the lights were on. I stopped the car and kissed her.

"I want you to walk in the house, make John sit on the couch in the living room, and suck his cock on your hands and knees. Don't make him cum until I join you."

"Yes, master," she said and walked to the front door.

I watched her from the driver's seat until she entered the house, not even realising I was squeezing my growing cock. I grabbed her dress when she disappeared behind the front door. I waited a few minutes, then followed her. I watched her and John from the door of the living room. She was sucking his cock exactly as I had told her. I went to my room and stripped naked, then returned to the door.

He was grunting as she sucked him. I walked in silently, got on my knees behind her, and drove my cock into her fuckhole. She jumped and squealed on his cock as my cock stretched her cunt, sinking deep into her fuckhole. I fucked her hard and fast, knocking her onto John's cock with every thrust. Her muffled squeals echoed in the room, and she gagged as John's cock entered her throat a few times. She started to shake, she was cuming on our cocks, her orgasm washing over her quivering body.

Soon after, John came into her mouth. She swallowed his juice and licked him clean. I felt my moment was about to come, and I started to grunt as I filled her cunt with my cream. When my balls were empty, I pulled my cock out of her soaking pussy and sat on the couch. She took my cock in her hand and sucked me clean, then sat between us.

"That was awesome. She is such a sexy slut and a cocktease," I said to John.

"After all this time, I've just learnt I have a slut wife. I will really enjoy the new Julie."

"It is good to be free," she said, kissing John on the lips with a passionate kiss. She then turned to me and kissed me too.

We chatted for some time, John and I caressed and kissed her body then all of us retired for the night.