All Comments on 'Make Love to Me. Fuck Me.'

by TheShyScribbler

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KachinaDollKachinaDollabout 1 year ago

Oh my god, this is SO true. Some people don't get this but thankfully my husband does. We've discussed it often. Probably 80% of our sex is making love. There's a loving connection, an unbreakable bond. Yes, we want to orgasm but we're in no rush. I want to enjoy his body and he mine. I'm convinced there's an energy flow.

But there's also times when I don't want to be pampered, caressed or told how sexy and cute I am (I'm only 4'10"). I just want him to take me, to fuck me. I don't care if I orgasm, though I usually do. I just want to feel his cock driving into me and I don't care where. I love to hear his grunts and feel his power. I get a big thrill from knowing that I've turned him into an animal.

For us, there's also another aspect. Although we're English and live in southern England, we belong to a Dutch swingers club. That's sex, pure and simple. Fucking. I enjoy it - obviously or I wouldn't go - but it's not making love, it's satisfying a need. Sunday evening, driving onto the car ferry to Dover, I'm dreaming of flowers, candles, massage oil and making love until sunrise.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My husband and I had a very satisfying sex life because we were exactly as you described. Loving and gentle experimenting to see what we liked or didn’t like. If either of us didn’t like something we didn’t do it. Of course there were times we went straight to hard core fucking and that was great too. He knew what buttons to push and so did i

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadze5 months ago

This should be compulsory reading for all Lit writers, as well as lovers everywhere. Vocabulary matters - because words carry all sorts of implications/history/stories/ with them. "Fuck me" and "Love me" mean different things. You tell this story so well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous