Make Me a Drink

Story Info
Serving Master a drink is an honour and a privilege.
1.5k words
4.11
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneeled before him, his baby blue eyes looking me over as his fingers slowly caressed my face. His hand tilts my head back till his eyes are staring deep into my brown ones.

"Make me a drink my love."

"Yes, Master. What would you like?"

"A rum and coke, you know my preferences."

"Yes, of course Master."

I leaned in and kissed him softly on his lips. Breaking the kiss i took the hair band from around my wrist and pulled my hair back into a pony tail. I moved back slightly then bowed down before him. Palms resting palm up I held that spot for a moment before I moved. I turned and crawled towards the kitchen, knowing his full attention was on me and my every move.

I crawled slowly across the room towards the kitchen. The light shimmered and shined on my naked body. my muscles flexed and moved with feline like precision as I crawled. My full, heavy breasts swayed under me, and since I preferred to crawl as low as I could, my hard nipples barely grazed along the cold floor as I moved. My chestnut brown pony tail bounced around me as I moved.

Once I reached the kitchen I knelt before the entrance and rose to my feet. I turned the light on and stepped inside. His blue eyes never left me, I could feel them on me as i moved about my task. His drink request was simple, yet I knew the details made all the difference, and I was about to make this drink one he wouldn't forget for a long time.

I moved to the sink and washed my hands under warm water with some vanilla scented soap. I turned the taps off and dried my hands on a clean linen towel. I set it aside and went to find the tray. I bent over and reached in the back to locate the silver tray. I know he always puts the tray there so he can view my ass as I reach for it. I pulled it out and wiped it down. The silver shone in the light and his initials etched on the middle stood out proudly.

I set a white linen napkin on the tray and went to find his glass. I opened the high cupboard and like always he set his glass as far up as he could. I stood on tiptoes and reached for it and brought it down. I closed the cupboard and held the glass up to the light to ensure not one crack to the glass. I turned the glass to and fro under the light, the baby blue etched initials on the glass shone in the light.

Once I found it perfect I held the rim up to one of my nipples and slowly turned it in a full circle first left, then right to ensure not one little nick on the rim. Breathing a sigh of relief, as not one nick was felt, I took the glass to the sink and rinsed it with warm water. I dried it with a clean towel and set it on the table.

Now I moved to the fridge and opened the freezer. I shivered as I felt the cold air move over my skin. goosebumps formed on my skin and my nipples stood harder than they already were with his eyes watching me. I reached in and pulled out the ice and sighed softly, one large chunk. As I set the ice down on the counter wondering how to break the ice, a grin formed on my lips as I felt his eyes upon me even more now.

I opened a drawer and found the ice pick. I lifted it out and closed the drawer. I rinsed it and dried it and moved to the block of ice. I positioned myself so he could get a good view of my body but also of what I was about to do. I spotted him out of the corner of my eye, adjusting his bulge as he moved forward on his chair watching me.

I lifted the ice pick up, a solemn look on my face, before bringing it down towards the ice.

Bam, bam, bam

I banged into the ice block as chips fell apart. I picked up what fell and added it to his glass to see how I was doing. Not enough.

Bam, bam, bam

Picked up what fell now and added it to his glass, just enough.

"Bring me an extra glass of JUST ice."

A smirk on my lips, "Yes, Master".

I found another glass and cleaned it quickly and dried it.

Bam, bam, bam, bam, bam

I filled the glass with ice chips and put the rest of the ice in the freezer. I cleaned off the counter and the ice pick and put everything away. I went to the cabinet with the liquor and opened it. My eyes scanned over the selections, rum and coke. Oh yes. Screech! Perfect.

I grabbed the bottle and set it on the counter. I opened the fridge and pulled out a can of Coke and set it next to the bottle of rum. I swayed my hip and closed the fridge door as I grabbed his glass. A mischievous thought entered my mind.. and I looked to ensure I still had his full attention.

His blue eyes were so focused on me, somebody could of yelled fire and he never would have heard them. I grinned and blew him a kiss before I continued. He smirked as he saw the kiss but he watched even closer.

I lowered his glass down, and held it against my pussy. I slowly turned the rim around gently, letting my juices coat the rim. Once, twice, three, no four times. I turned the rim fully, wanting to ensure that I fully coated the rim of his glass. I knew that he'd taste me with every sip of his drink. I set the glass on the counter and carefully licked a finger clean with a wink to him just to ensure he fully understood what I had done.

I rinsed my hands and grabbed the shooter glass. Rinsing it and drying it, I set it down as I opened the bottle of Screech. I inhaled deeply as the scent of it filled the air around me. I whimpered softly at the smell and carefully I filled the shooter not once but twice. Pouring each shot into the glass. I put the cap back on the bottle and the bottle back into the cabinet. I rinsed the shooter and set it into the dishwasher.

I opened the can of coke. I love the sound that it makes. Hearing the fizz of the carbonation when it's first opened. I filled the glass with coke, waited for the bubbles to die down and added more. I set the glass of ice on the tray and the glass with his drink.

I tipped the can back and finished off the last mouthful of coke from it and tossed it into the recycling bin with a face. Coke is ok for a mixed drink like rum and coke, but I'm more of a Pepsi girl and he knows that. I looked around the kitchen and ensured it was clean before lifting the tray up and making my way back to him.

I turned the kitchen light off as I made my way back towards him. Slowly walking, steps silent as my bare feet padded along the cold floor. My eyes focused on him but remain lowered. As I reached him I knelt down before him, eyes lowered as I held the tray up so he could reach easily.

"Your drink, Master. I hope it quenches your thirst tonight."

I kept quiet, his eyes taking me in, his fingers trailed along my thighs, up over my stomach, teased my nipples with a pinch before caressing my face. He lift his glass up and took a sip.

A small moan parted his lips before he sat the glass down onto the table next to him. He lifted the glass of ice and the napkin and took the tray from my hands and set it on the lower portion of the table next to his chair.

He leaned in and kissed my mouth greedily and possessively before speaking.

"Such a naughty slut you are for me tonight. Taking such provisions to add to my drink, when I didn't request them."

My face flushed as I listened, unsure if I was in trouble or being praised before he leaned in closer

One finger slid inside of me as his breath was on my neck.

"Your cunt and your juices belong to me. Next time make sure you fill a shot glass with them to add to my drink, or you will be punished severely. Understood bitch?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good." He slid his finger out from me and cleaned it off as I whimpered softly. He sat back and sipped his drink.

"You do make me proud. You're attention to detail when serving me a drink is unmatched. Next time we will find a way to up your service somehow."