Make Me Cum

Story Info
A one-word message starts a virtual rendezvous.
1.2k words
4.57
5.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready."

The message pops up on my phone. And I'm immediately gone to that special place in my mind.

I know what it means. You're likely already warmed up. Been teasing for some time, and already have the remote control toy inside you. The one you let me use to play with you.

I remember when the subject first came up. You asked for my opinion on which toys could be fun but you didn't seem too keen on the remote control one. Then a conversation later, you had it, already charging. I helped you set it up, get it connected...and we immediately had a session.

I overdid it that first time. I've apologised, every time since, because an hour was too much. But we were both hooked on how good it was and keep wanting more. And so here we are, again. I'm meant to be working and yet I've got the app open and have already requested you let me control your toy.

"I'm anticipating that first buzzzz"

So am I. I wait while you accept the request. I'm keeping an eye on the time. Last time we said 5 minutes and we were doing this for 15 minutes.

Soon, I can hear you.

Without missing a beat, I start moving the cursor. Up, down, gentle waves of increasing and decreasing pleasure. Gradual.

"You're such a tease."

Yes I know you were already warmed up. No, I'm not sorry to tease you a bit more. I'm keeping quiet, I don't need to talk during these sessions. The focus is on you, on how good you feel. On making you cum. That's my goal. But I never go straight for it.

We've worked out, through various calls, which positions you enjoy the most. There was the time you had your face buried in your pillow, and although I could hardly hear the moans, I knew you were having a great time.

There was last session, when you wanted to try being filled in both holes. Just the mention of that had me throbbing but I had to try to keep it cool. Sure, if that's what you want. Sure. PLEASE!

You told me then having both the toy and the dildo in your ass made you feel so full. And that the vibrations from the toy were making the dildo vibrate as well. That was an amazing time - started out as a quick session, 30 minutes later you were asking me to stop.

I switch up the vibrations on the app. Short, quick bursts to the maximum vibration. Another one we worked out you REALLY like. But I'm spacing them out. We're still building up after all.

"Fuck, the strong bursts are shocking but amazing."

I know. You know I know, that's why you trust me to do it.

I remember work for a second. Move my mouse, click on a couple of links. Making sure I seem available but my thoughts are only on the low moans coming from your side of the conversation.

I increase the frequency of the bursts. And this in turn increases the frequency of the moans. Your voice gets higher, "fuck" being uttered more and more often. Excellent. I want that.

"Fuuuuuuuck."

That was loud. Close to the phone. I think I can guess what position you were in for that one. I slow back down for a second, listening to the rustling of bed clothes on your side.

Soon enough, your breathing relaxes enough I feel confident pushing again. And I do. Those moans return, muffled this time. Ahh, excellent. I know what part of you this position reaches. And the kind of touch in which I would love to indulge. Frequency upped again. The moans let me know I'm on the right path.

I love imagining my finger on my screen is almost tracing on you in a 1-2-1 manner. I move the marker in circles, as I want to be teasing and circling you. Or maybe it's stroking you, already throbbing so much. I concentrate on the motions as you moan, and then I think you cum again.

I'm starting to worry about the time. It's been over 20 minutes. Last long session you were worn out, and then after you were meant to go out. Can't control ourselves so easily...

"I want 1 more please"

Who in their right mind would refuse that request, as you're still recovering from the last one?

Those short bursts return again. Faster, sustained. You've stopped forming full sentences now. Moans and variations on "fuck" are all I can hear, over and over. But I'm not stopping. I don't want to stop.

Then I hear you, clearly.

"Make me cum."

I'm throbbing in my seat, desperate to do as you wish. The cursor moves along with my finger, up and down. And I imagine your movements also mirror it. I don't want to stop until you cum, until you tell me to stop after. Everything melts away apart from your voice, your moans. I want them, I crave them.

One long moan later you tell me.

"OK ok stop."

30 minutes after we started. We overdid it again.

I slow down, until I stop the vibrations completely. Slowly you catch you breath. Start making sense again.

"You had me humping my bed."

I didn't see. Obviously. I dare not ask. You share what you want, and I respect that. I don't ask for more. My imagination is plenty.

"I was going to stop a few times but it just kept going. And before I knew it i was wriggling around the bed."

I'm still riding the high. We've just finished and I'm already craving more again. That hour session was amazing. Keeping you cumming over and over. No, no I can't. That was enough.

"Thank you for the orgasms."

Thank me? I only helped. I was a spectator to an amazing show of sounds.

And then you show me. Pictures, videos. Of the aftermath. The wetness. The vibrator sliding out of you. My turn to say "Fuck."

'"Maybe we can cum together one time."

I'd love that. I've craved it for so long. Your moans and mine, mixing together. But even then I'd want to focus on you. I'm trained now to enjoy your moans, to get excited at them. And I know what's coming next..

"Now, you know this means no touching."

There it is. I'm not allowed to play. I have to wait...you'll send that soaking, fragrant pair of panties to me. And I have to wait. Not give in. Until they arrive.

"I enjoy the desperation to touch and the waiting and especially knowing you're horny listening to me cum just sitting there."

Yes. Yes! All through that I wanted to touch. I wanted to give in. But I couldn't. I knew you'd want me to wait. That's our game. Tease until you cum, then I have to wait my turn. It sounds so cruel stating it like that. But I'm here, time and again. I crave it, desire it so much.

"Are you sure you'll be able to resist long enough?"

I really don't know. But we'll find out together...