Make Me Do It - Pt. 02

Story Info
Submissive girl trying her limits with dominant boyfriend.
1.5k words
4.29
19.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first blow, numbed my body. I was just standing there unable to feel anything. Then the paddle attacked me for second time, and my world shook. My ass clenched so much that I felt those muscles, tearing apart.

SWAT......

Down came the third swat, as tears streaked across my face. Tears full of love and appreciation. The same tears Jack had kissed away the night I surrendered my virginity to him.

Suddenly he grabbed my shoulders and jerked my straight up facing him. His face effectively masking the pain he was feeling by hurting me. Those tears started to flow faster. This was the real torture, for me. Just like the way he did at that night, Jack bent down and kissed saltiness away from my eyes. I also calmed down by a bit. Slowly, I snaked my hand to press behind his neck. With a last look of pain his gaze turned dangerous as his hands grabbed my neck at lightning speed.

"You will count the number with me, slut. Do you understand?" he said forcefully sending shivers down my entire body. I nodded vigorously as his grip tightened slowly, depriving my lungs of any oxygen, making my mind fuzzy.

"I asked, do you understand slut?" he said again in a dangerous voice.

"Yes sir" I squeaked with air I could summon in my pharynx. He forced me to mirror again, and swatted my backside, with me counting with each stroke. His hands rained down mercilessly on my poor ass, as tears streamed down my eyes, blurring my vision. I count with each stroke, tortured, voice leaving my lips each time open them to speak. By the time words 'twenty-five' leave my tortured full lips, 'so accomplished for sucking cocks, that I took pride in them' my ass felt raw as desert.

Jack turned me right to face him forced me down to my knees. The freshly cast prints of hands on my ass burnt as my ankles hit them, forcing whimper pain to be released from my desert-like dry throat. His crotch was at level with my face, so I tentatively reached out to unzip him, to please him; when all of a sudden a sharp pain rose in chest.

"Who told you, that you can touch me, baby?" he asked, his voice dangerously sweet, words honeyed with total lust, as he mercilessly pinched and twisted my left nipple, while gently playing with right one. My body protested demanding he harshly treat my right nipple too. He seemed to sense this and pulled at my right nipple totally forgetting my left one.

I was getting frustrated beyond limits. My ass was already, burning like a forge, my pussy was neglected for so long that I had nearly forgotten what it felt like to be touched there, my throat is raw and now this. I wanted him to pinch my nipples, hard not just tease them. To deep throat me with that magnificent cock, fill my mouth, denying me oxygen instead filling my pharynx with his lovely delicious, firm cock.

Then as if sensing my frustration, he pinched hard on both my nipples, catching me totally off guard. I let out the most animal moan ever, as the pleasure started to lace with pain ran rampant in my torso. He bent down to kiss me, as I frantically opened my lips, to give access to his wet tongue inside my dry mouth. Oh, that feeling.

He firstly licked my dried, parched lips, giving them some much needed moisture. Then his tongue darted inside my mouth, licking the roof of it, causing me to squirm and apply more pressure to my stinging butt, which by now was turning pleasurable, all the while never leaving my nipples. I was feeling totally contended by this treatment. So much so, that I even forgot that I had a needy pussy which was oh, so neglected.

Here again, my love surprised me. I never noticed when he squatted down. All I felt was that his hand left my right nipple, as I let out a moan of total frustration at the loss. I thought he was going to tease me again, and I know I surely would scream if he dared to do so. But he instead went down to my much neglected, and in a way abused pussy and flicked it, only once at my throbbing, forgotten clit.

If I had thought that, stimulating my nipples was the loveliest thing he did, boy was I proven wrong. The current that flowed in body was too much to bear. My entire body squirmed, my soul vibrated, my sweet little pussy, milked the intruder that was not there at all. Jack's finger then again forgot where my clit was and he started wandering around, touching my labia, tickling my things and determinedly avoiding my sensitive areas.

I was getting too much frustrated on his behavior. I needed release. And he was not giving me that at any cost. He really was testing my patience. He wanted me to reach out and touch myself, so that he could punish me. I really started thinking that I can bear 10 more strikes on my ass if it meant a single touch to my almost forgotten and totally desperate self.

With me deep in thoughts, my lover gave me third surprise of the night. In an instant he pushed me back and laid me down on ground, my hands above me pinned below his one hand while other swirled on my tummy.

"So my pet wants something?" he asked his hot breath falling on cold body trailing down on my nipples. I was starting to lose my mind again. His breath was making my head swim and he was, oh so close to my needy pussy. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to call myself, slut, he wanted me to beg for him, something I don't usually like. But times were proving desperate now.

"Please sir." I pleaded to him, giving the best cute eyes I could manage at the time.

"Please what my pet. Please what." He replied coolly.

"Please sir, eat my slutty cunt. abuse it every way you like. Please punish your slave sir." i said my throat dried, my voice desperate.

"And why should i do that, slut? why should i get my mouth dirty, on this cunt?" he said as his fingernails started to trace my thighs and tummy. I was squirming more by the minute, his nails just maddening me even more. And just like every time before, his mouth swooped down on my pussy at lightning speeds.

My body lurched, as if on own and thrust my hips directly into his face. He was also eating my pussy in abandon, his fingers calling on my orgasm from the deepest depths of my body, by making a come here gesture while buried deep inside my pussy. His nails and fingertips lightly scratching my g spot that was sending me off the roof with insurmountable amounts of pleasure.

His lips closed in around my needy, swollen, neglected clitoris, his tongue working it's way flicking it, rolling it, never leaving it of attention that it had been deprived for so long. My moans were once again turning animal. His tongue and fingers bringing me oh so close to my much needed orgasm. My mind started to fill in with all those pictures of time and love we both had. My eyes were having a difficult time looking down at my love, the light blinding me, but i was vaguely aware that he was looking at me, only me.

I was his girl, his only girl, the one he loved. I was his. My body prepared itself for imminent arrival of orgasm, my back arched, pupils dilated, the tug in my nipples nearly unbearable, pelvic floor muscles contracting and expanding ever so rapidly, my rectum squeezing the emptiness of it, vagina constricting down on his fingers, demanding more of it on my G spot, every nerve in body focusing on him only him. The first barriers of orgasm cleared as my breaths came in short gasps for air my body desperately needed, but denied as my lungs too zeroed in on pleasure.

Nearly there, Nearly there...... yes, yes, yes. AND

Just as i was at the summit of my arousal, a sharp pain yanked me out of my thoughts. A pain that had erupted in my clitoris. His teeth sinking into the engorged flesh softly, but hard enough too pull my out of my haze. My orgasm the moment that i had cherished for so long began descending back. I jerked opened my eyes open as his fingers withdrew from me sharply, just in time to see his hand in the air descending rapidly.

SWAT............

NO please not again.

**********************************************************************************************************

author's note:- well i didn't get any comment on last part and i really fell drained out just by writing this much. please guys one comment is enough for support. we writers live on that. so yeah, i do like anticipation high then let's get it.

**********************************************************************************************************

PS:- He is just denying me, and SPOILER ALERT he is not degrading me. it's just a bit of playful slap and denial not spanking or stuff. we have decided not to go over that shit. see you soon with next part.