Make me forget Pt. 03 - The End

Story Info
The ending to Make me forget.
832 words
3.11
12.7k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the sheets off us and straddled his face. He was barely awake when I lowered my pussy to his mouth. He just went for it. I leaned forward and got my mouth on Justin's cock. I started sucking and stroking it and he ate me out. I grinded on his face until I was cumming again. Fuck, he made me cum a lot. Usually it takes some time before a guy can make me cum easily. I opened the condom and stuck it in my mouth. I sucked and rolled the condom onto his cock (it was a trick I learned from a roommate in college).

I slid down his body and lowered myself, reverse cowgirl, onto his cock. I leaned forward and bounced my ass on that cock. His hands quickly found my ass and smacked it. Then his thumb probed my asshole again. I rode him for a while while his thumb entered my ass.

I got off his cock and told him not to move. I grabbed a smaller dildo I own about 6 inches and the lube. I told him that today was about me and I going to fuck him.

I straddled his stomach and handed him the dildo. I told him to hold it upright on his chest. I lowered myself onto it and gave it a quick ride. Then I leaned back and let Justin fuck me with it inches from his face.

I stopped him and lubed it up. I turned over in doggystyle and put his cock between my tits.

I told him, "Stick it in my ass."

Justin was not big on wasting time and he started working the dildo in there. Once it was all the way in I turned around and slowly slid his cock into my pussy.

Justin was moaning and gasping. "I can feel it rubbing my cock," he moaned.

I started riding him. First grinding a bit with my hips. He was mesmerized watching me. Then I put his hands on my tits. I leaned forward and put my hands on his chest and started bouncing. I rode that cock and I didn't stop until I came and I came hard.

Time to make him cum. I pulled him out of me and I pulled the condom off. I wrapped my tits around his cock and I dirty talked him while tit fucking.

I said things like,

"Give me all your cum because this is probably the last tit fuck you get from me."

"I want to feel your load"

"Cum for me and show me how much you want it again."

He came and I took it mostly on my face with some dripping to my tits and, of course some in my hair. It was a big load again. When I let go of his cock he quickly stood up over me and stroked every last drop onto my face. Milking his cock for all he could. I licked his balls as he did it.

I looked at him and said, "I don't usually like cum on my face, but you helped me through last night. So it is our secret!"

I sat there for a moment as he wanted to take a good look. Then I went to the bathroom to clean up.

When I got out he was dressed and sitting on my couch.

He wanted me to go for lunch, but I declined. I was still naked and needed a shower. I walked him to the door. He hugged and kissed me. Then he grabbed both tits and kissed them. I told him he was a good fuck, but my pussy was still perfect.

He started to open the door and I hid from anyone in the hall. He laughed and was gone.

I locked the door and hit the shower.

Months later things were really good with Ryan and I. We were talking of moving in together. I had to tell him as I wanted to secrets. I told him I slept with Justin. He was very angry and needed some time. He forgave me and told me he wasn't the most faithful in the past too.

We are now married and my husband loves my hotpast. I have told that story in detail many times while he fucks me senseless. Anytime I tell it I let my husband cum on my face. It only seems fair.

Best part is that Justin is around and we see him a few times a year at soccer functions and fundraisers. He is still super hot and also married now. His wife is eerily similar looking to me. We always flirt and the odd time one of us will make a comment or joke to me about some part of that night. It'd be fun to swing with them, but first I should run that by my husband.

I always get fucked really good by my husband after we run into Justin.