All Comments on 'Make me forget Pt. 03 - The End'

by herefortheplot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You have nil talent

Boring and stupid

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Funny how your stories belie your author name.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
I'm shocked...

Wow...a woman that would would "TALK" to her husband before she fucked someone. Is that allowed on LW?

And she doesn't want to cuck her husband but to, brace yourselves..."SWING" as in an equal extramarital event. Both of them doing it. And not hiding...or lying...or betraying.

I don't know if I can handle that on LW. I mean if it's not cuckoldry or BTB what next?

Yeah...communication between spouses. Imagine that!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
????

Like sbishop103x often says, why would you place the other two parts of your story simultaneously in different sites? Why not one post for all three parts?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Three different categories!

Lack of continuity, have to start from first story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
to kalimaxos

I think you are wrong. She will talk to him before swinging but not cheating as she already cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hmm

he married a cheater/

Why?

Nothing in the story was romnace, or commitment, or remorse, or well anything to justify marrying a girl that acts like that at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sterile and geometric

Drawn in flat angles, with short thick lines, between prime numbers. Equation nil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Feeble ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous