Make Me Your Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm... who is master's little fuck slut?" you say while impaling me with your rock-hard meat.

"I am master's fuck slut" I screamed while moaning and sucking furiously, I am your fuck slut, I love being your slut, wanting you to fuck me like this over and over again.

I feel you pull out from my ass, and you tell me to get on my knees and serve your cock with my mouth again as you do not want to cum again, not yet.

I get down off the chair and drop to my knees in front of you. I can feel the carpet on my naked knees and feet, it is such an added turn on. I gladly put my hand on the wet shaft and run up and down the slippery length and start kissing and sucking your balls. Your moans tell me again how much you like me sucking your balls. I slide my tongue up the length teasing the tip of your rock-hard cock with my tongue again. I engulf the mushroom head and pucker my mouth and slide up and down the sensitive edges of the tip, massaging and playing with your saliva-soaked balls. I have already worked out my master likes my tongue in his cum slit, so I work my magic with the tip of my tongue. Your cock is seeping pre-cum and I drink and suck at my master slit. My hands make a slurping sound as they slide up and down the vein covered shaft. I am working your balls, shaft, and head all at the same time and everything is soaking wet from my mouth.

"Oh, fuck that feels fantastic" you call out in a guttural moan. I run my hands up and down the shaft. Your cock seems even harder and bigger now with the veins throbbing in my small hands. I start to run my l open mouth up and down the shaft now sucking tightly to make it feel like my hole. I trace every vein with my mouth spitting saliva on the tip and repeating the same motion over and over again. My hands are soaking wet from stroking all over your cock and balls. Your moans are even louder now, and your legs are shaking slightly from all the combined sensations. I then take the whole length in my mouth, gagging as I tried to deep throat you. It is so big I can't quite manage it but I work on your great cock with all the inner slut I can find. Your cock is soaking now with my saliva, some dripping on the carpet as I go back to sucking your cock head and wanking the thick shaft with my small hands.

"Uhmmm fuck that feels too good, let Master have your ass, I need your hole now" you say loudly almost screaming.

You tell we that you want me to ride you so you can recover from having your cock sucked like that. You lie on the floor with your legs together, your beautiful rock-hard cock laying against your belly. I can see even more pre-cum just oozing from the tip and I just want to drink some more of your wonderful cum. I straddle you and press my ass against your cock. I Rock my hips and rub the tip and your length along the entrance of my hole, and up and down my crack, you moan and grip at my ankles. I lean down and press my mouth to yours and kiss you sweetly.

"I will ride you facing the wall so you can watch your cock fucking my hole" I whisper into your ear, you are still panting deeply and recovering from nearly cumming from my mouth fuck again.

I turn around and position myself over you again. I grind my ass just above your cock feeling it poke into my hole and ass crack. I reached back and grab you at the base of your shaft and press your head at the opening of my hole, I lean back pushing your cock into me again. I place my hands on your manly thighs and start to raise myself up and down on your wanting cock. You reach down and pour some baby oil down my ass crack. It dribbles down into my hole and covers your penetrating cock as it slides in and out. Your hands are on my feet stroking the soles and toes as I fuck my master. You know how much I like my feet being played when we were on the phone. So, you touching my feet just adds to the electric sensations I feel riding your hard cock deep inside of me.

"Uhmm... fuck!, bounce that ass on my cock slut " you moan out at me. I slowly slide your cock inside me as deep as I can, the I rise up pull it out circling it around my hole and slide back down again.

"Fuck that feels incredible" you shout out arching your head back as you speak.

I fuck you like this for long sensual moments. I then lean back and place my hands each side of your chest and pull my legs up and rest my feet on your strong thighs. We are now fully in the crab position, and you place your hands on my slim waist. You take over and start to pump your cock deep inside me as I ride on top just moaning from my master's big cock. I tell you this is one of my favourite positions and you just fuck my hole with intense passion. You are getting quicker, and your moans are getting loader. Your cock is so tight against the insides of my hole I can feel every detail of its length. Your cock is driving so deep inside me now and I can tell you are going to explode soon. I am begging you to fuck me harder and faster. Your breathing is starting to get harder, and I begin to feel your cock pulse and throb deep inside me.

Suddenly you're growling like a bear. Then suddenly I can feel you start to shoot your load deep up into me spraying my insides. You must have shot a good six or seven bursts of hot cum deep inside me, it feels like wet electricity exploding up my hole. As I feel your thick cum coating the inner walls of my inner being I can no longer hold back, and my cock began to shoot as well. Your hot cum felt fantastic inside me and I let out a long moan as your man juice inside me touches every nerve of my body.

There is cum everywhere, and I have shot my load with only being fucked by your incredible cock. As you finish pumping my ass with your thick load you start slowing down your thrusts. You caress my ass with your hands and squirt the last of your cum into my now throbbing hole after which I collapsed on top of you. I turn my head around towards your face and fall into a deep passionate kiss. We just kiss tenderly and lovingly, your cock still deep in my hole, and I can feel the last pulses of your cock and cum starts dribbling from my well fucked ass. You pulled me tightly into your chest our mouths locked in sensual embrace, as you slowly pushed your cock in and out of me slowly and gently. This was the best sex I have ever had.

And at that point I knew I was going to love being your slut and hoping so much that this was going to continue for a very long time.

12